Anastasia's pics

Anastasia916

LOL to be honest I'm not really a clock watcher haha, I would hold for maybe 1-5 min then release for about a min maybe. I'm not the type that is precise in what I do haha. Like I could have been pumping and holding for 45 min who knows, I just know it was at least 30 haha. I never do thing to a T so to speak, I find when I try to do that like say if I watched the clock to make sure it was exactly 30 min, then watched the clock while pumping and releasing making sure each hold and release was the same time... I wouldn't actually be relaxed or enjoy pumping, then it becomes a chore and something I wouldn't look forward to doing. Instead when I pump, I may glance at the time ONCE when I start, then when I feel like I've had enough, glance at it again if I feel it's been enough time I stop or whatever. I don't know I feel if I watched the clock like a hawk like that it would like I said become a chore or I'd become obsessive over pumping, which for me isn't a good thing. I never grow in NBE like that. I have to be calm, relaxed, enjoy what I'm doing and make it habit rather than a chore. Hope this makes sense.

soonenough

THanks, Anastasia. You may think you're being ambiguous, but I totally get your method since I'm the same way, if I make a big production out of NBE, i'll stop doing it. You're such a huge help. In fact, I'm already doing the pump and release w/o even knowing it.

Anastasia916

So been doing the Chi massage, all 360 rotations, twice daily. I been pumping most days this week, only missed one day. I pump for an hour each day at night time. And I have added the supplements. I'm taking collagen tablets, flaxseed oil, maca, biotin, horsetail, and a daily multi vitamin.

I've been looking around and considering ordering Ultra Breast again, but not 100% sure yet. I also saw that Breast Success has a cream and a new pill now then last I checked and they are the same makers as Zoft. The new pill only requires 1 pill per day and the cream has no herbs in it, but has some things I've heard are good for NBE like Volufiline and Biobustyl. So I'm considering trying it and see how I get on with it. I found a 6 month supply of the pills cheap on ebay and the cream is cheap on there as well. So considering it or Ultra Breast, not 100% sure which way I want to go. I know UB worked for me and so did Zoft, so the Breast Success pills are the same so they should work for me to, in theory. I think even if I go with UB I might get the Breast Success cream to try as it doesn't have herbs in it, just to see if the fuss over volufiline and biobustyl is true. I'm also considering trying a weight loss pill to aid in my weight loss along with my diet and exercise regimen, someone recommended it to me as it worked for her, it doesn't have any caffeine in it, and is all natural ingredients, so considering it also. Alot to think about haha.

On a positive note I'm down another 2lbs, gone from 136 to now 128! So lost 8lbs so far, 13 more to go to my goal. Oh and my breast size has NOT changed eventhough I have lost weight. So looks like I may be able to keep the chest or increase it AND lose the weight and tone my body. Time will tell.

Boodles

That is a coincidence. I was looking on eBay for Aumenti and there doesn't seem to be any on there are the moment so I was looking at the breast sucess. Did a search on here to find ut if anyone had used it. DD loves the effect of Aumenti - says it makes them feel plumper somehow. She gets through quite a bit as she even uses it to Noogle sometimes!

Anastasia916

Yea I haven't seen Aumenti on ebay in ages. Wonder what happened to it? But from the ingredients in the breast success one it seems like it has no herbs so should be fine to try. I found 3 jars for $27 on there, not bad considering on the main breast success site it sells for like $130 I think for the 3 jars. I go to ebay for NBE products most the time if I can, like when I did Zoft because it's SOOOO much cheaper there. The websites mark them up sooo high to get ridiculous amounts of profit because they are greedy.

Anastasia916 said:
Hi all, hope everyone has had Happy Holidays and a good New Years. I took an update pic today to show that I'm still the same size I was a few months ago and I haven't been pumping, so the results are definitely permanent once you put the time in. Now for my new years resolution is to continue the workouts I been doing for my health, lose weight and tone my entire body but maintain and hopefully increase my chest size some more. I'd like to go to a 32DD or maybe a 32E and get my tummy back flat again. So here's to the New Year!

WOW I WANT THAT RESULT!!! I REALLY DO!! It took you 1,5 year to get there?! What else did you use besides noogleberry? Wow, ur result is amazing!

Anastasia916

I started my NBE journey at 18 (probably more 18 1/2) and I'm now 23 (b-day is in Sept. so basically 23 1/2) so it's been 5 years since I first started. I tried many things along the way, some products didn't work, some things did. The ones that worked for me were Zoft Breast Gum, took it for 6 months went from a 32AA to a 32B on it, grew a total of 2 inches. Then of course Noogleberry worked for me, I pumped for a year consistently before taking a break, 6 months during the time of noogling (you can look through this thread to read when exactly I added it) but I added Ultra Breast along with noogling. With both combined I went from a 32B to a 32D. Now I'm back for more ;)

Update on the massaging and taking supplements: it seems the Chi massage is having a definite firming effect and it gives me 1/2 inch more swelling :D I am feeling growing sensations as I did when I was taking Ultra Breast, not as severe but we'll see what happens. It could also be the Maca I added. They are feeling heavy, some pains here and there. I just measured to see if there was any difference since I hadn't massaged or pumped yet today, and still at 36 1/2. Weird how you think you feel bigger but the tape says different haha. I think the massage is rounding them more than they were. Either way, happy with the results I'm seeing from it all so far.

wow five years!! you really do have patience!! but I must say that the results are AMAZING, you kinda inspire me:) I am going to be 20 now in March and I have a 32B size, but I have big hips(and apple shaped ass) and a small waist so my boobs look like they are actually nothing. I want to achieve 32D or 32DD because I think those boobs look great and with my measurements they would be ideal for me. and if to get results you got I have to be consistent for five years, then im up for it. because seriously... your boobs look amazing now, and you started from even smaller size than me!!!!

Anyway, GIRL, I want to tell you thank you since your results are one of the reasons I bought noogleberry and I hope it will help me as it helped you:) I ordered a couple of hours ago also Ultra Breasts(six months) and I hope for the best results. I hope I will have as much patience as you. Hope you dont mind me being such a copycat:D Going to google now Zoft Breast Gums as well:)

Anastasia916

Ultra Breast is a bovine ovary supplement (glandular NBE) and it CANNOT be mixed with herbs, Zoft is herbal. I did not do them at the same time, they were done actually a year or two between each other. For more information on supplements from glandular NBE, herbal, and so on go here http://www.breastnexus.com/index.php I can't stress this enough... DO YOUR RESEARCH!!! Always read up on things before jumping into them. If you are going to go with Ultra Breast (UB) since it is bovine ovary (BO), you need to NOT do any other type of supplemental NBE along with it, no herbs at all! You should also avoid soy as much as possible because soy is actually a phytoestrogen, which is the same reason to avoid NBE herbs. You also need to make sure your body temp is normal, if it's too low you need to supplement to higher it, I took kelp to do that and it worked. Also you need a high protein diet, 80-90g of protein per day everyday, I supplemented with protein shakes what I didn't get in my diet everyday. That's in a nutshell what you need to know, but please read on that forum and learn more!

yuklan

has Anyone experiece with using the nipple cups with the noggle berry breast cup

Hi has anyone used the nipple cups with the breast cups? how do they attach to breast cups? also i'd like to ask Anastasia I've heard you mention the use of camp tape with the foam rings i'm thinking it must be to cut down on suction loss, but where do you place the tape? thank you from yuklan

Anastasia916

tatiana, it's really hard to say when I grew 2 inches with both products. Do your research and decide from there which one sounds best for you to use. If you go with UB the best place to get it is medplex.net it's cheapest there and they ship decently fast, for Zoft get it from ebay, you can get a 6 month supply for like $70 where as on the websites it's hundreds. Good luck!

yuklan, not sure this is the best place to ask your question about the nipple cups, try the main section of the forum. I never really used the rings like at all. I only used the campers tape and only used it with the XL's at first, I don't use anything now. I placed the campers tape on the rim of the domes where it hits your chest.

Thanks Anastasia, I went with Zoft at first. Hoping for the same result as yours (2 cup sizes) with Zoft, noogleberry and the chi massage :) cant wait!! I want my 32D! :D

Anastasia916

Okay I thought I was seeing things but... it seems I've already grown 1/2 inch! I have been doing the Chi massages twice daily for 360 rotations, taking the supplements and pumping with NB once a day for an hour, 30 min pump and hold 30 min pump and release... well the past I'd say 3 days I have felt like I feel bigger in my hands when doing my massages, I though eh it's temporary swelling from the massages. So I took a break yesterday, I only did one massage in the morning, didn't pump or do my 2nd massage, this morning I have no swelling from pumping since I didn't do it, and I measured myself and I'm at 37 inches! I kept remeasuring thinking clearly I'm not holding the tape right. Lowest I got was 36 3/4 and that's with holding it tight and kind of pushing into my nips/skin. So fingers crossed but I think I have already grown!

I didn't start my period as I'm on the Nuva Ring and you are allowed to skip periods by replacing the ring, you can do it up to 3 times I believe, I've never skipped more than one with it because I'm afraid it will mess my system up. I only did it this time because I was suppose to be on my period this week and well VDay was yesterday and I didn't want to be on my period for it ;) so technically I'm suppose to be on my period right now so I would think my breasts would deflate like usually lol they usually do by about 1/2 an inch. So look like I may not need to start on any other supplements. Maybe the Maca is helping me. I think I'm going to ride it out for a while and see. Right now I'm taking Maca from Swanson vitamins and I'm taking the lowest recommended dosage. I always start any supplement I take on the lowest one. Like with my collagen tablets it says 3 pills twice daily. I take 3 pills once daily and have always seen good effects from just that, so I see no need in taking the full dosage, plus it saves money.

My breasts are DEFINITELY feeling fuller, firmer, etc from the massaging, and I been doing my chest exercises again also. I believe my natural cleavage without anything on is improving more also. I walked around without a bra on yesterday in a tank top. And hubby knows that he cannot come up to me and grab my breasts unless I have a bra on otherwise I'm very sensitive and it could hurt me. He did it yesterday not knowing I didn't have a bra on! My nips weren't hard as I wasn't cold so he didn't know! So woohoo I look big enough now not to tell if I have a bra on or not haha. Also I'm noticing my 34C bras are filling up more. I have some that are not push up, no padding, just regular underwire and I usually don't have amazing cleavage in them like I do with my pushups. But lately I have a somewhat pushed up look in them! YAY! I wouldn't say I need a bigger bra just yet, they still fit really well and are still very comfortable. I don't think I'll need another size until I get to 37 1/2 or 38 inches. Also note that when I measure I measure across the nips, I might start also measuring above them just to see.

But I'm so excited I'm seeing results so quickly into my new program! I have NEVER seen results this fast before! Maybe that break was just the thing I needed.

noog

That's awesome growth Anastasia!! :) I'll have to try that chi massage more often. You'll be a double D before you know it!

Boodles

That is amazing Anastasia to get results so quickly. Congrats!

DD has been doing the Chi massage as wellbut it is making her nipples really sore. Have you had any soreness?

Thanks and congrats again. :)

Anastasia916

Boodles, I haven't experiences any soreness in the nipples until like an hour or so after the massage, I start to feel tingling in them, but that to me is one of my growing signs. I get it when I pump also. Maybe she is causing friction on her nipples. When I do the massage I do it without a bra on in either a very comfy shirt, like a nice satin or soft cotton or I do it nude with no lotion. What I do is I firmly grip my breasts in my hands, the same way a male would grab your breasts, and I do the rotations that way. There is no friction going on in my nipples as they are being moved at the same time with my hands, if this makes sense.

Another update. I haven't had time to pump the past two days, been busy busy. I have been taking my supplements, and massaged twice yesterday but didn't get time to massage today until just now. I decided to measure before massaging to see if the 37" I had got was just swelling or something. Nope, at my nipples I'm still getting 37", I took an above nipple measurement and got 36 1/4". So hmm maybe I did grow that fast, still a little surreal for me, when with everything else I have never had results this quickly!

sliptinge

Hi Anastasia :)

I've admired your progress for awhile now. I just have a quick question for you, and I apologize in advance if you've posted it somewhere already, but I was wondering what your measurements were across the nips when you first started NB. I read somewhere that you were a 32B going into NB, but was wondering what your measurements were at that time.

Thanks hun
and happy noogling :-*