Anastasia's pics

Boodles

Anastasia thank you fo rthe reply about the Chi massage. I think it was friction that was making her nipples sore - she was moving her hands around the surface rather than holding the breasts more firmly and rotating. Hopefully this will resolve it.

Thanks again :)

roadrashes

Hi. I had to stop by and read all your posts to motivate myself to keep going....Thank you for always being so responsiveto us newbies and helpful too. You have had amazzing results and your breasts look fantastic! I have to switch up my massage techniques I think I'm massaging too lightly. Thanks for the info.

b00bs

roadrashes said:
Hi. I had to stop by and read all your posts to motivate myself to keep going....Thank you for always being so responsiveto us newbies and helpful too. You have had amazzing results and your breasts look fantastic! I have to switch up my massage techniques I think I'm massaging too lightly. Thanks for the info.

Totallyy agree. Before I bought my noogle I was researching the forums to see how everyone did, and I got a tonn of info just from this thread :) You're definitely my inspiration!

Lily13

I started doing the massages and I really think it makes a huge difference!! Thank you for reminding me about these exercises. :)

Anastasia916

redfreckles, I'm not much of an herb expert, but from my understanding Maca is a herb that balances hormones in your body, the herbs in zoft are mainly estrogenic I believe, so I think it should be okay. But you can always ask the more knowledgeable ladies that know more about herbs over on eve's forum to be 100% sure.

Anastasia916

eve's forum aka breastnexus (all of us who read the forum before she made the new one call it eve's forum lol) >>> http://www.breastnexus.com/

So I decided to go ahead and order the Ultra Breast, went ahead and got a 6 month supply LOL. Lets see where the 6 months take me! I'm not sure yet if I'm going to stop taking the Maca when I start the UB, I may experiment a bit and see how I react to taking them both. The Maca has cleared up my acne and has helped my sex drive, so I'm a little hesitant to give it up :p I am going to start taking the kelp again if my temp isn't high enough and I'm going to start increasing protein again. Hopefully by the end of the 6 months will be at my goal!

Maca helped you with your skin? Did it take you long?? Now I am even more curious in Maca!! You have said before that you already had a big butt, did Maca make it bigger?

Anastasia916

Hmm, not sure how long it took lol. I never pay attention to time frames or anything like that to be honest. And so far haven't notice an increase in the butt, if it happens it happens. I did notice when I did some butt workouts that it kind of tingled, so we'll see what happens lol.

eva_bs

Wow Anastasia!!!! What a picture!!!! :)
It's amazing how you grew those breasts!!!!! Wow!!!! I feel like it takes forever to grow breasts!!!! Dang!!! :)
Congrat's on your decision to order the UB again!
Good Luck Dear!!!!
:)

Anastasia916

Hi Eva, you talking about my avatar pic? LOL That's me in a little black dress with one of the push up bras that make me look 2 cup sizes bigger, that the size I want to be permanently lol. I'm not THAT big without that bra on, I wish though!

Anastasia916

I ordered them from Swanson vitamins. Most supplements I take I get from them. I also take biotin and horsetail for my hair and got it from them. When I'm on UB I take kelp and the kelp tablets I get, I order from them. In my opinion their supplements are fair priced and high quality.

eva_bs

Yah dear I meant your avatar picture! But just to let you know...that not only your avatar picture looks BEAUTIFUL!!! all of your pictures are great! :)
hahahahahaha...I thought that your breasts look like that! So BIG!!! :) Hun, I am sure that you will reach your size!!! :) If you are already at a C-D size...then you will get to your dream size in no time! :)

I also took maca with BO...but Something messed up my period. I took spirulina,MSM,FSO and maca. I don't know what messed up my period so I stopped taking all the supplements at once. I took them for 1 month. The maca really upped my sex drive! I was so sad to stop them! RRRRR......
instead of getting my period after 28 days I started to get it every 32 days.
Good Luck dear!!!!
:-* :-* :-*

Anastasia916

Okay thought I'd update since I think I had a swelling breakthrough today!!! I haven't had time to pump in 3 days, until last night, well it was night/early morning lol. I woke up and couldn't sleep so decided to pump. I did the chi massage for 5 min (I stopped counting the rotations lol I just go until I need to stop, which is about 5 min). And then I pumped for an hour. Doing a variation of pump and hold that I use to do when I first stated. I pump until it feels tight, leave it until it feels comfy, then pump more until it's tight again. I keep doing that the entire session. Well I did that, after put on a 34C bra that has no padding at all. And I loved the swelling I had, I looked like I had a push up on but I didn't! I forgot to measure though haha. Well I went back to sleep for a couple hours, got up and did my morning routine then did some work online. It's now the end of the day and I swear I still have the swelling! They feel sooo firm right now and I'm loving it, so think I will continue this pumping method for a while. Also maybe the supplements are helping with this also? Who knows! I'm not gonna question it haha.

roadrashes

I see you changed your pic and you are beautiful! I love the way your hair looks straight too. But I have to comment how the heck can you be a 34 C or D you look tremendous with such deep clevage even if it's a push up bra. Where are you getting these bras from? You look huge in a good way. :0 I have to get on this chi method and congrats on your breakthrough too.

Anastasia916

I have 4 currently that fit me a white and a pink one I got from target, they are a size 34C they were about $16 a piece. I have two from victoria's secret one is red and one is snow leopard print, they both are a size 32D, they were $50 something a piece. Both brands are very good. The ones from VS you can change the straps to crisscross or you can do a halter with it, the ones from target the straps don't move. But hey for them being so much less than VS, who cares! The one from target (just looked at the tag) is called self expressions. The one from VS is the miraculous bombshell one. But yea they create crazy cleavage and make me look huge! I love the size I am in them, that's it's my goal size to be the 2 cup sizes bigger without the bras lol. I see myself buying new bras... again! Then I'll probably sell these lol. I gave my smaller sized ones to family that I grew out of.

soonenough

Looking good, Anastasia. Love the hair and the very prominent cleavage. I think those chi massages really works too. It seems like the breast feels heavier, denser and perkier. I do these massages while taking a hot shower, and all throughout the day.