Anastasia's pics

sofia1

Hey Anastasia,
i think i read on some other thread that you said you are a 32C cup but that you fit into a B bra. i just saw your measurement at 36 1/4. was just wondering how you still fit a B cup with that measurement and a 32 band size?? anyways, thanks you really inspire me on my journey.

Anastasia916

No I haven't been able to fit into a 32B since about last November. I was wearing a 34B as well as the 32C's but now finding I'm popping out of the 34B's. The 32C's are becoming tight and in the push ups I kind of buldge a lil but not coming out of em yet lol. But yea, when I said I was a 32C and could fit a B I meant the 34B, not a 32B.

Anastasia916

Okay so now I'm totally confused on bra sizes explanation here http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1957.0.html but apparently I'm a 32D, which explains why my 32C's are tight. And according to this I started my NBE journey a 32AA!!! So I have grown 4 cup sizes, which I guess makes sense as I have grown 4 inches since I first started. I seem to be staying at 36 1/4 inches on the bust for now though, but the past few days I've been at 36 1/2 so maybe I've grown a little more. But I get to 37 1/2 inches when swollen from pumping. So hopefully that will be more permanent soon ;D as soon as I can get to 37 inches without swelling I will update pics, promise! But just thought I'd update on the bra size lol.

eva_bs

Anastasia!!!
I just wanted to say.... W-O-W!!!!
your pictures are amazing!!!your results are amazing!!! I got hope from just seeing your process!!!! My jaw fell to the ground when I saw your amazing pictures!!!!
I hope that I will have such success on my NBE program! :)

sofia1

Anastasia, so each inch equaled one cup size for you?? i read some people have gained a couple of inches but are still the same cup they started with lol it's so confusing that's why i was asking you that question. i guess it's pretty individualized. i hope i get to see when i gain another inch or so

Anastasia916

I think it comes down to each person's individual breast shape. Thanks to NB the tops of my breasts have filled in more and I think maybe that's why the bras fit more true to size? My nipple to lower breasts were always more full.

Anastasia916

Okay so I couldn't sleep so decided to put together my progress pics over the past that I noogled, these are all pics without swelling, I tried my best to find the ones without it, and to get them sized right beside each other, I know my former posts are a bit chaotic with pics so lol thought this might show a bit more side by side comparisons, I think my progress shows more on the side view than the front, and sorry my most recent pics were in March, I will take new pics once I get to 37 inches without swelling, right now I am 36 1/4 inches without swelling, so once I get to 37 I'll take more pics and do more side by side comparisons. Tell me what you ladies think!

Attachments

• front view progress.jpg
    front view progress.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 1,254
  • side view progress.jpg
    side view progress.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 1,586

eva_bs

Wow! :eek: you can definitely see a difference!!!Nice!!! :)
I really gives hope that the boobies actually can sill grow...
Amazing!!!

sunsetz

Wow Anastasia your pics look great. You were one of the persons who really convinced me to get my noogle. Keep it up! :)

Sunsetz

OptimisticGirl

I'm looking forward to having a side view like yours, they look great!!! ;) Congratulations, girl!!! Maybe I will try side pics as well, front pics don't show differences such clearly.

Anastasia916

Thanks all

Optimistic, yea I agree, my front pics don't really show a difference without a bra on, but the side views do because of my breast shape. But the bra pics you can see the differences from the front, and the bikini pics. Eventually when I take more pics, I'll show some before and afters in bikini tops and bras.

noogleberry

Noogleberry Admin Team
Dear All, im posting this post and the pics for Anastasia due to some technical difficulties she is having. Lucy

Okay lets try this again, I posted this yesterday, but there was technical difficulties, so here it is again...

Well it's official, I'm a 34C (hopefully will be after the period too) I went to the store here today, we only have one store here, and when they have cute stuff you have to buy it or it will be gone lol. Well they had some bras that were in 2 packs for $10 I was like heck yea, they are the same as what I bought a few months back to wear after pumping, I bought a pack with a solid yellow bra and a orange bra with stars on it in a size 34C, well those fit better without swelling now than they use to, no gaps or anything, but the band would rise in the back as it was too loose. I thought it was cause a 34 band is just too big for me. Well I again bought a pack of 2 34C bras this time it was a pack with a black bra and a pink animal print, and I brought them home and tried them on and it fit like a glove! No gaps, band fit fine, everything, so I think the orange and yellow one is just stretched from me wearing it after pumping. So looks like at the moment I'm a 32D/34C I'm hoping it still fits like it does now after my period. I know others say they are bigger before their period, then after they deflate, I never experienced that personally, but always better to be safe and wait to see then sorry and disappointed. So crossing my fingers that this is permanent growth if so I'm 37 inches right now, that means I've grown 5 inches since I first started my NBE journey! I wore a top today with the bra built in, I haven't wore it in a while and I got some awesome cleavage in it, this top use to fit, but I never had cleavage in it before. "and there you have it... cleavage" *quirky smile*

Well anyway, the beginning of this week I measured myself and I measured at 37 inches, so I thought hmm okay I retained some swelling from noogling, then I kept measuring at that amount all week, even 16 hours since last pumping, I took some pics in the pink animal print bra to show.

I have uploaded pics of me in the black top as well, and upload a pic of me in the same top almost a year ago to show the difference. I uploaded me in the top on my avatar pic. I didn't fix my hair today though, so looked kinda just everyday. This top does not have any padding in it though, just an underwire under each breast and a bra type cup inside, that's it.

The first pic is of me on June 6th, 2009 so pretty much when I first started noogling.

And the others in the black top were taken 5/19/2010 almost a year since noogling

Attachments

• Black top June 2009.jpg
    Black top June 2009.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 713
  • black top 1.May 2010.JPG
    black top 1.May 2010.JPG
    13.2 KB · Views: 609
  • black top2 May 2010.JPG
    black top2 May 2010.JPG
    15.5 KB · Views: 619
  • pink bra1 May 2010.JPG
    pink bra1 May 2010.JPG
    23.2 KB · Views: 534
  • pink bra 2 May 2010.JPG
    pink bra 2 May 2010.JPG
    19.6 KB · Views: 440

Anastasia916

ty wannabecee, and thanks Lucy for all the help, not sure what was going on, hopefully next time I go to post pics I don't have this issue.

R

Rafferty

Wow Anastasia, you look amazing! :eek:You can really see the difference on the side view! Congrats! I just wanna get to a C, grrrrrr! :mad: Its taking a bit longer than I thought, although I do only put in half an hour a day. Best start upping my noogle time! ;)

Love Raff

that1spaztichik

oh wow, you are looking fantastic! congrats!

i'm glad lucy posted your pics...i kept trying to look at your topic and the page would just turn white :(