Anastasia's pics

Aim4c

Oh VS could use a big booty girl now lol....Remember they no longer have Tyra Banks :)

Anyway...I know you will reach your goal after things have settled...BTW you look fantastic right now!

charitywat88

I have a question Anastasia! I have looked and can't find it, but I know you've posted it on here somewhere cause I remember reading it. How many inches are u underbust? I'm asking because I think I should probably be in a 32 band size but I'm wearing a 34. I sewed it up more than an inch. But I'm afraid maybe it's just because my bra is worn and maybe stretched out. I'm gonna buy some new ones soon but having my sons 2nd bday party this month so have to wait til next month to go shopping. I don't have anywhere close by to get measured so I'll have to figure it out before I buy new ones. Thanks!!! ;D

btw I'm 28 1/2" under bust

Anastasia916

I measure anywhere between 27 inches underbust and 28 1/4 inches underbust, 34 bands are loose on me, new or not, even now that I measure at 28 1/4. When you go bra shopping try on a 34 band then a 32 and see which one fits best. I wear my 32 band bras on the middle hook or the last one, the 34 band bras I wear on the tightest hook and they are still a lil loose, not much, but it does make it ride up in the back, so I pin it to fit. I'm not very good at sowing lol.

mania

hey there anastasia i am a new member of noogleberry and i see you have alot of expirience i realy want to know how it works and
what i need to do i heve a baby 2 years old and my breasts have gone small please reply to me ;)

Ali

anastasia,

your growth is amazing! i was browsing around and really considering getting a noogleberryy, but i have not made my absolute decision yet. your growth is very inspiring and is making me lean towards getting a noogleberry!

secret

TOTALLY CONGRATULATIONS, i'm so excited to get a NB ahhh :D I'm like so happy for you at the same time i realize there is hope haha i love NB .....:D:D:D: wow i'm a bit too excited right now..
again congratulations.

nooglingnoob

Great job Anastasia! (my mom's name by the way), so would you say you have reached your goal and are done noogling or are you still at it. Also I have a question I've been reading your posts and I read you use the BO pills is that bovine ovary? If so do you think those pills would work for my age and starting point, I am 19 and a 34 b to start I'm wondering if the BO in combination with the NB would help me reach my DD goal. Once again your an amazing inspiration!

Anastasia916

Yes when I say BO I mean Bovine Ovary not body odor LOL! I took Ultra Breast for 6 months which is a BO supplement. And I'd say I'm at a point where I am happy with them, but I'm still going to see if I can get to a 32DD/34D. I'm not taking any NBE supplements at the moment, taking a break from them and cleansing. But I am still noogling, massaging, etc. And yes I think BO would be fine for someone 19, and you're alot bigger than my starting size HAHA so congrats! I was a 32AA before I started any NBE, I was a 32B before starting NB. Now I'm a 32D/34C :D

According to the Bountiful Breast and Ultra Breast websites, both supplements, they are bovine ovary supplements the best brands on the market, were developed originally for teenage girls who were not developing as they should be and CAN be taken by teenage girls who have had their period for at least 2 years, so heck if I knew about it back then I could have took them at 15!!! LOL but yes I think they would help, but I also think NB alone is very good. You can always read around this forum for more info on other methods of NBE and all the NBE supplements http://www.breastnexus.com

The important thing to remember with NB is plenty of water intake and plenty of lotion applied to the entire breast before noogling. The important thing to remember with BO, plenty of PROTEIN!!! And you need to make sure your temp is between 98.2 and 98.7 F
And above all, with ANY NBE program and method, PATIENCE and CONSISTENCY are definitely key! Good luck!

BL Davison

I think that you a such an insperation for all the support and help that you give to others .you lookto have developed wonderfully

M

mummy of 2

im so loving your 2008 pics and 2010 pic ..has inspired me to really work at it now ,,i do want this ,i do and it takes effort!!

Mummy of 2

aaaaaa

ohhhhhhh myyyyyyyyyyy ur dispay pic is looking amazing is it u with the swelling or without? can upload some more recent pics like this one? congrats once again r u 32dd now?

Anastasia916

That's me with a VS push up on lol, so I look like a 32DD in the pic, but I'm still a 32D. I've been extremely busy with work and life in general, so I really don't have a constant pumping routine anymore, it's pretty much whenever I remember/have time, sometimes it's everyday for a while, then it's every other day, one week it was once that week lol. But I try the best I can, so I really haven't grown anymore lately lol. I'll try to get some pics taken without a push up on so you can see without one. I just have to remember and find time lol. I'm hoping soon it will calm down and I will have more time, I plan to start up BO again maybe next month, well maybe, I might wait until september. But yea, I wish I was a DD already! HAHA

Oh also I been dieting better and working out more, well trying to, and I went from 130 to now 122 and I only lost 1/4" on the bust so yay! I hope if I can get time to pump everyday I'll get the 1/4" back in no time. I want to get my weight down to 115 but keep the boobage, that's my real goal right now, if I grow great, but really I want to stay the same size and lose my gut lol.

jnorton22002

:-*
You know I've been wanting to thank for all that you do for those of us on this site. I think you have allot of emotion for life, and I would bet you are a great wife and mom. Keep up the great work. Joni

S

sissy2345

Hi Anastasia, can you post what the make and model # (RN #) on that teal blue bra you have on in earlier pics? I love it.

Thanks!

Sissy

A

alexis

oh wow!!thats really a major huge difference that you make me wanna aim for too!
one question, did u increase your bmi to get to C? do you think bmi matters alot to achieve bigger boobs?

Anastasia916

alexis, no my body weight and such has always been around the level I am, I fluctuate alot in weight, but I am not skinny skinny either. I'm 5'1 and currently 122 trying to get back down to 115, I gained to 130 over last thanksgiving and xmas. But I don't think that made my boobs bigger, I've gone up to that before and it never mattered. Not sure if a low BMI would be beneficial though, you wanna be within the normal range, not the underweight range, I'm within normal range.

aaaaaa

can u post ur recent pictures iam on break with noogleberry i did lots n lots of overpumping which gave me problems

A

alexis

alrghtey then, ..i've got a confession to make,the other day after looking at your side by side pics, i made a NOOGLE MARATHON!!hahah!!u sorta gave me hope so i thank u for that:)

Anastasia916

Thought I'd update a bit since it's been a hot minute since I been on here. I been hella busy with family, work, and other things so I haven't been noogling much at all the past 1 to 2 months :( I been able to get in at least once per week, no increase in size, but no decrease either. I'm still a 32D, I thought I lost some size put on a VS 32C bra and it BROKE!!! LOL it completely bursted apart, like I was she hulk or something lol. Oh well, I got new bras coming, I really want to get to a 32DD but definitely happy with the size I am now, I can wear tops and not be cautious if I look flat or not :) very amazing feeling. If and when I do get more time and start up a regular pumping schedule, if I do increase more I will be sure to update pics.

I am switching my BC this month, I normally take ortho tri-cyclen lo, but decided I needed a change, I been taking this BC since I was 13 originally to regular my irregular periods. I'm switching to the Nuva ring, gonna love the not having to remember every freaking day thing. Another reason I'm making the switch is not one but two people I know are using it and they said as soon as they started taking it their boobs started growing. I'm not currently taking anything for NBE so thought hmmm I'll give this BC a 3 month run and see what happens. If I even notice a 1/4 inch increase I will just take it and not take anything else for NBE, will let everyone know how it all goes.

Sorry I been MIA on the forum, if anyone ever has questions for me directly, I don't always go through all the posts, you can always message me and I will answer when I can.

Think that's about all I got for an update, just glad my size hasn't gone down any!

kellynne

Anastasia, I just wanted to say I've missed seeing you on here! Glad you had a chance to stop in and let us know how you are doing.