Anastasia's pics

Anastasia916

tatiana, no not really, the band is really loose, like rides up in the back, so I'm a 32 band. I think VS bras just run small, and the white bra being a demi and the orange one being more full coverage, it makes the white bra look smaller when it's not. I mean I do have a strapless bra from VS that's a 34C, mainly because I tried on a 32D and it was too small, VS bras are tricky that way. But like the orange one is a cheapo bra I bought at the store here for like $14 and it came in a pack of two with a plain black one. I got them originally to wear after pumping because I swelled so much, now the cups fit without swelling but the band is still loose. Think I might get some 34D bras, cheapo ones, to wear for after swelling now haha. I only buy VS bras in the size I am and they are worn when I don't pump or don't have swelling. They are too expensive to use for just post pumping. I'm trying to locate the other bras I took pics in before haha. I've been through so many bras the old ones are hard to find.

Anastasia916

Okay forgot to add... I have been doing a cleanse the past week, the final day of my cleanse was yesterday. For those interested I took milk thistle for a week (since I think Maca has some to do with NBE and hormones I was not taking it while doing the cleanse but I was taking my usual supplements like flaxseed oil, collagen, horsetail, biotin, and daily multi vitamin). I also did an apple fast, apple fasts cleanse out the liver, galbladder, bladder, kidneys, etc. What I do is for 3-7 days I eat nothing but apples, they can be any color you like, I eat a variety of green, red and yellow, but they should be preferably organic. You can drink water and organic or fresh squeezed apple juice only. At the end of the cleanse I drink at the last night a glass of a mixture of water, lemon juice, and olive oil, you can also get in a few teaspoons of apple cider vinegar throughout the cleanse each day if you want a really good cleanse. Sorry I forget exact measurements of the last day night drink. The day after the cleanse you should not eat a heavy meal, salads are preferred, you can have light soups, etc. also be careful to consume caffeine drinks right away. You should slowly introduce your regular eating habits back into your diet over the next few days after the cleanse. I did a short 3 day cleanse at the beginning of last week, I still continued the milk thistle throughout the rest of the 7 days, yesterday was day 7. I'm now back to normal eating habits and done with milk thistle cleanse.

I got my order of UB in yesterday and will be starting it today. I took my first UB pill just now with my morning supplements I usually take, I will be taking my temp throughout the day to see if I need to add kelp. I'm not going to be adding protein shakes at this time and will try to get in my protein through diet alone as I'm moving in a month so having a big jar of protein isn't feasible right now. Maybe after my move if I can't get in enough protein in my diet I will add in protein shakes again. I may see if the local store has small containers of protein shake and try that, but a big jar just wouldn't be practical right now.

I started to do my massage this morning before going to pump and my breasts felt bigger to me, but don't feel bigger in my bras, so I decided to measure myself. It's strange because I measured at 36 1/4 on the bust, when I was 36 1/2 not too long ago, though I have lost weight. So my speculation is that I lost some back fat maybe and so the boobs are the same size or slightly bigger but I lost fat so they measure a lil smaller. My 34C's have really become very loose on the band, but the cups still fit, so that would make sense. Also on my 32D bras, the cups fit, but instead of hooking the bras on the last hook like I usually need to do, I'm now on the center hook. So looks like I'm losing fat on my body but not my chest! YAY! Oh and I did measure my underbust, but it's about the same as always, 27 1/2. I measured my waist and it's at 27" I believe I was going between 27 1/2 to 28 a month ago, so not too shabby. I'm at 37 on the hips still but 38 1/2 on the butt, I was 39 there. I don't really mind if I don't lose on the butt just want it firmer, but it seems to be firming up, so the 1/2 inch loss there is fine with me. I want my waist to 25 inches if possible lol. Hips and butt can stay the same... and boobs... hope they stay the same or get up to 38" haha maybe 39" :p Now I'm being greedy haha.

I'm at 124lbs now I was 136lbs a couple months ago, my goal is 110-115. But want to keep the boobage or add to it. I've been eating better, working out more, lately been doing my Zumba DVDs and found out I'm burning 600-800 calories per workout!!! I borrowed a friends high tech watch thingy that tells you how many calories you are burning. During the 20 min quickie workout I burned close to 600, during the hour long ones around 800! No wonder I sweat so much while doing them! HAHA and I'm exhausted after! I do the workouts in the morning after taking my son to school and after I eat then end up napping for an hour or so, I'm that exhausted after it!

soonenough

Hi Anastasia, I hope to start working out again too or even go start running with husband and son, and I'm thinking that I hope I will not shrink. I noticed that when I start working out the first to thin out is my torso, waist, ribs, and breasts. This happens too even when I fluctuate and go down 2-3 lbs. If I notice that I'm shrinking, I'll stop. At this point, I'd rather have the boobage than be tone. Crazy, huh? You could be right, the back fat is coming off but your breasts are still the same size.

How do you do cleansing? Do you use milk thistle extract and for how long (weeks or days?)?

One more thing, I read somewhere in your posts that you have 4 airlocks. Do you have 4 so you can just leave it in your cups, and don't have to deal with putting on and taking off?

Thanks so much.

Anastasia916

For the milk thistle type cleanse, milk thistle cleanses the liver only from my understanding, you take as directed on the bottle of caps (I get mine from swanson vitamins) for 7 days, preferably during your menstrual week I believe. And yep I have 4 airlocks, I put one on each of the domes I use at the time, right now one of each pf the two new contoured L's and one on each of the two XL's, originally did this when I moved from the L's to the XL's to transition better, I would prepump with the L's then do a session with the XL's, just made things easier. Since I mainly do the pump and hold technique, this is what works best for me.

Aitana

Hello Anastasia. I`m new. I have a question. My left breast is bigger than right, so I want to pumping only one. But when I pump only one, I don`t feel pressure. How should I do it? Thank you. :)

soonenough

Thanks so much, Anastasia. I always read milk thistle cleansing in your posts, and I always wonder how exactly do you do the cleansing. Thanks for answering about the airlocks, it does make sense to have a set for each pair of cups that you use for convenience.

On another topic, I finally bought that St Ives scrub (apricot, another one I read in one of your posts), and used it today, and boy, did my chest felt so clean and smooth. I even used in my face and i had a well scrubbed shine. Thanks for the tip. You really should think about writing a book on NBE. I'll buy a copy.

Anastasia916

Aitana, do you have a double pump system or a single system? You didn't give me enough info to help.

soonenough, I've been considering making a site/blog for a while, it's just finding the time to do it. I don't believe in selling information I got for free and through experience. So I will be sharing all of my knowledge but not like how some people do it, I also won't be lying and feeding people BS. It's going to be pure, straight, honesty. I do however plan to start selling the products I've used that worked for me on the site also, just working out some kinks and things with the owner of one of the products. So everything is a work in progress :) But yea once I get more free time I definitely plan on putting all that I know about various things in one place. And yep I love the scrub, I use it on my hands and feet also, and knees and elbows, especially before sunless tanning when I do it. It's awesome stuff. I also use the St. Ives collagen facial moisturizer on my face since it's not a heavy moisturizer, doesn't make me oily and break out, but gives me the moisture I need, I have combination skin so finding the right moisturizer can be tricky. I also moisturize my entire body daily, in my opinion it's a must, and I exfoliate everything daily. I read somewhere that celebrities such as Christie Brinkley exfoliate and moisturize daily, have their entire adult life to stay young looking, and if that's what Christie did to stay as young looking as she has, I'm definitely trying it. I may only be 23 but it's best to start taking care of yourself early! Also the collagen tablets I take are for my skin, not for NBE like some have thought. And I noticed a difference after taking it so have took it for going on 2 years now I think.

Aitana

Sorry, I have a double pump system. I want to enlarge both breast, but I want to pump the right one more time because it`s the smallest. Thank you. I hope your answer. :)

Anastasia916

Aitana, all I did to even out my breast sizes was not pump one more time but with more pressure. How I did that without two airlocks for the domes was I would pump until it was slightly tight, like where my skin hadn't even changed color yet, then I would clamp off the tubing on the bigger side (which was my left) then continue pumping the smaller one (my right) until it turned slightly red and felt very tight, but not painful. I was 1/2-1 cup size difference between the two breasts now they are the same cup size! This did not fix my problem overnight however, it took many months, but if you are consistent you can do it too.

secret

YOU are totally AWESOME.... i'm about to detox on monday and before reading your post i didnt know what i was suppose to do. I'm super glad i check your updates now and then, and i going to follow your detox guild. :D I'm also interest in your weight lost programs you do. :)

keep up updated you awesome person :p

<3 Secret

Anastasia916

redfreckles, I take it for heart health as I have high blood pressure and cholesterol and have a family history of heart disease, but it's also said that omega 3's help with NBE, not sure how true it is, but it doesn't hurt! I use to have heart murmurs, I haven't since after the first month of taking flaxseed oil.

secret, I just eat really healthy, tons of lean protein, healthy veggies and fruit, and I do whole grains in everything, including pastas. And I work out intensely 5 days a week, 2 days have "rest" days where I do palates or yoga. That's pretty much it. Currently for my main workout I do Zumba.

secret

Thank you :p

i always thought whole wheat is the healthier one, i started to buy products that wheat instead of grain. I just had to youtube zumba, it looks like a lot of dancing movements, which is pretty cool.

32aa

Whole wheat is not actually better at all, I highly recommend people to watch "Fat Head" it is a great movie.

Anastasia916 said:
but it's also said that omega 3's help with NBE, not sure how true it is, but it doesn't hurt!

Yes, as much as I know it does. and omega 3 is also very good for all the other things like memory enhancement, fatigue etc :p so technically omega 3 is something that should be in every persons everyday vitamin routine

Anastasia916

secret, I've read that wheat (gluten) is actually bad for weight management so I switched to just regular whole grains.

tatiana, I'm considering switching to the fish oils since you can get omega 3, 6, and 9 with them, just I've done so well with the flaxseed oil I'm afraid to switch lol, but so many recommend the fish oil for it more.

Anastasia916 said:
secret, I've read that wheat (gluten) is actually bad for weight management so I switched to just regular whole grains.

tatiana, I'm considering switching to the fish oils since you can get omega 3, 6, and 9 with them, just I've done so well with the flaxseed oil I'm afraid to switch lol, but so many recommend the fish oil for it more.

yea, its true. i take fish oil too (or try to, im absent minded when it comes to that) it is the best supplement u can use:p