Anastasia's pics

Anastasia916

soonenough, the 38 inches is from swelling haha. Without it it seems I'm fluctuating between 36 1/2 inches and 37 inches. So if I did grow, it was only 1/2 inch so far, and I believe I only have 2-3 bottles left of UB. So no the growth has been very slow this time around with UB. If I don't grow anymore after finishing the UB I'm on now, then I may switch to PM, not sure yet. So yea, growth has been slow with UB. I haven't really been getting any growing pains like I did last time though, maybe my body is too use to it now? So I'm trying to pump more often and see if that helps.

pipitavivita

Congrats Anastasia, you have come such a long way and are looking fabulous. 34DD-32F, wow :))))) Truly inspirational. I'll be lucky if I get my 32D :D

WillBeSexC

ANASTASIA, girl you look just amazing. How long have you been at your NBE routine? I mean everything , herbs, NB, etc etc etc. How long in total to reach your size? You look great. Been following your stats for a while now, and I have seen improvement in every picture. I am one of your followers who looks up to you for inspiration and such. Lol.

xoxox, Lola

Anastasia916

Seems there's a bit of confusion going on. Sorry if I wasn't clear enough when posting the pics, the black bra that is a 34DD, that is AFTER pumping for an hour, that is WITH swelling, that is NOT my permanent size. Right now permanently I'm measuring between 36 1/2 inches to 37 inches, so a 32D 1/2-32DD or a 34C in a 34 band. My goal is to be a permanent 34DD/32F.

WillBeSexC, all together, I've been off and on NBE routines since I was 18, I'm 24 now, so off and on for 6 years. Umm, all together time actually spent on routines that worked to get to my size now, which is a 32DD/34C, umm... lets see I used Zoft gum for 6 months and went from a 32AA to a 32B, I used NB for a total of 2 years so far off and on, and UB the first time for 6 months, so far 3 months this time, so... 1 1/2 years of time spent of actually growing? (just guessing here) And I went up 5 cup sizes. The trick was finding what worked for me really. But yea, without a bra on or my hands holding them I don't look that big to me, so I'm trying to become a size where I can feel I look bigger than a B cup.

IdreamofD

Anastasia you look great!! Your progress overall is SO incredibly inspirational. I'm really hoping to be the same size you are hoping for, really.

It's crazy how much we think we still look fairly small. I mean, I can definitely see a huge difference from where I started, but they still don't look like the size they are. I just bought 3 bras in a 30F, 30FF, and a 32E to see the fit and watch my progress. They all fit but there's room to grow. The 30F I ordered is here, and yes, it fits, but not like it fits this model. I want her boob size :)

http://www.brastop.com/SetDetails.aspx?setId=3012

All in all, it's so incredible how much you've grown!

WillBeSexC

Wowwwwwwww 32AA to 32B with GUM? Been hearing a lot about that but I thought it was all a bunch of BS. Reading your post...... Jeez, gonna have to look into that one. Thanks for sharing.

xoxo, Lola

Anastasia916

IdreamofD, she's probably not a 30F, the bra comes in other sizes. They usually just use a model that will look best to sell the product, she's probably one of the bigger sizes, but same bra, ya know?

you can see on the model that she isnt the size as the bra, as between the bra and her boobs there is space. they usually just put someting under their boobs to lift it up and look like they actually have big boobs. i would think that she has smaller than DD cups.

Anastasia916

This is the same model in another bra, so this kinda shows more what her real shape is http://www.brastop.com/SetDetails.aspx?setId=3016

Strumpet

I think they look huge too.. if If I had those I think I'd fall over. She reminds me of a blonde Christina Hendricks.

charitywat88

Hey Anastasia! I need some suggestions! I know you've been here awhile and I've followed your progress. I'm sickly jealous! lol (in a good way). I used NB for a year before I got pregnant. I had gained almost 3". I measured almost 35" when I got pregnant and now I measure 32" :'( It's so disappointing. I've been noogling for almost 2 months now. This was my last baby so I'm ready to get serious about some booby growth. What supplements do you recommend? No maca, please! lol My butt is big enough. It measures 38" so I'm big time pear shaped lol. Any suggestions that have worked are appreciated! :)

Anastasia916

Okay so, I went in for my yearly pap and breast exam, I also went in to get birth control as I ran out. I don't have insurance just yet, still waiting on that with my job so I had to come out of pocket some for the BC, so I switched from the Nuva Ring back to the pill since it's cheaper for now. Once my insurance kicks back in I'm going to probably go back to the Nuva Ring. So we'll see if maybe my BC method effects NBE.

Anastasia916

charity, if you want to know what worked for me, read through this thread. If you want to know what worked for multiple people, go to www.breastnexus.com and read read read and read some more.

ashley1986ann

Ive read you have taken zoft gum. Im almost been taking it for a month. What I want to know how was your monthly when you where on it? I have not had my yet and I dont know if its something to do with my IUD or the gum.

IdreamofD

Hey Anastasia!!

Hope everything goes smoothly during your BC change. :)

We're pretty much in the same place with pretty much the same goal.

I measured with my favorite padded bra on last night to see what the measurements are with it, and it's basically 39-40, upper breast 37. So I'm about two away from the goal as well, hoping that's not too big a dream. :)

The 34DD bra looks good! I also bought 34DDs the other day for comfort, because the smaller band bras weren't fitting right after all. Digging in too much. I also have room to grow in it - can't wait to be busting out of it!

Here's hoping you get there soon. ;)

Anastasia916

So just got off my period and started my new BC today, I also decided to measure to see where I am. I'm measuring at 37" on the bust. Usually my measurement when I get off my cycle is my permanent size. So that's a confirmed 1/2 inch growth so far this time around on BO and using NB. I've only been pumping 30 min to an hour on most nights when I can, some nights I don't, but most days per week I do and I get at least 30 min in. I'm thinking about adding L-Arginine (sp?) to my program when I can, I only have 2 bottles left of BO I believe, so if I grow more I might order some more, if not I will cleanse then start PM.

bearbear, Zoft didn't effect my cycle at all actually from what I remember. So my guess would be it's the IUD. I was considering IUD when I was last at the doctor, but then I was told it was not as safe as the pill I'm on now for someone like me with high blood pressure. Also they told me how it can stop your period completely, and that scares me, as I would always be worried that I'm pregnant. I could barely handle not having my period every month while on the ring, I couldn't imagine not having it at all. So yea, I would think it's the IUD that's halting your period.