Approaching 2 Yr Mark With FAB RESULTS Progress Pics!! 34A to a 34DD

pianogirl

Hey Dustin, here is a picture of my two domes side by side. Here is a picture of my white Maidenform bra that I bought back in Sept. Now, this is a 34C and the picture to the left is from Sept, the pic on the right was taken March 27th, so you can see in 6 months the difference. I have double boob happenin and you can see my nipple starting to show on my left boob, which happens to be my bigger of the two, always been that way. Im def more comfortable wearing 34D's!

Attachments

• domes.jpg
    domes.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 604
  • Bra1.jpg
    Bra1.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 457
  • Bra2.jpg
    Bra2.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 777
  • Bra3.jpg
    Bra3.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 537

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Your results are amazing. I have boobies envy. So the pics of the domes is that the difference between the contoured large and the XL?

Milinius

Hey Dustin,

I have both the XL and XXL cups. So far I have used the XL cups as my primaries. At full swell I'm within an inch of the end now! But I'm a big guy so they don't appear very large on my frame yet.

I have tried on the XXLs (yes they do fit me) and only got about an inch, of seal up (breast tissue up into the cylinder sealing against the side) into them. I ordered an extra pump etc, to go on them and I figure I'll start with one and then go to the other for a while and see how that works.

I know nothing about the contours but what I've read here. If it's any help from what I understand the L and CLs are very close in size with the CLs just slightly larger, because of the contoured shape. I just went onto Noogleberry"s site and they aren't selling any CXLs there so I don't know where you would be getting them.

If any one knows anything different please correct my understanding and let me know. I do not want to put out bum information and I would not be offended.

Good luck,
Taboo

iamMonkey

WOW !! Amazing results !! I am 34A right now and seeing your pictures def giving me alot of hope to achieve my desire size which is 34C. Keep up the great work !!!! :D

DDiWANT

Hey Jezabelle! U had achieved some amazing results and seeing ur pics definitely motivate me from picking up NB again! But i hv a question, do u maintain swelling after each noogle section? Cos what demotivate me from noogling was i see no swelling after I noogle and I thought I am not responding to the system at all. SAD :(

Cutie12

Yes my posts got deleted too but I reposted it! Wow, you have had amazing results! I started a month ago and i am hoping in two more months that I will have a C cup!

Milinius

Hi Cutie,

Please be careful of your hopes. It may take longer and one of the reasons people quit is cause they get disillusioned with their result. Better to say I'll do 2 hours a day for six months then look at the results. :)

Taboo

pianogirl

DDiWANT said:
Hey Jezabelle! U had achieved some amazing results and seeing ur pics definitely motivate me from picking up NB again! But i hv a question, do u maintain swelling after each noogle section? Cos what demotivate me from noogling was i see no swelling after I noogle and I thought I am not responding to the system at all. SAD :(
I maintain until the morning I assume. Being that I do this at about 8:00 at night, then go to bed between 12-1am, I still have the swelling then, and I only noogle for an hr. But I seem to poof up again about a day afterwards. What the hell is that about?? Lol! I do notice a tiny decrease in size if I don't work my upper body for a week or more. I think pec workouts really help! But I'm going to try to do it every other day again. Gettin ready for summer, I hope to be super fillin out my bathing suit top! I'm going to VS this wk because I have one of those register roulette cards that'll take $$ off. I'm going to try DD'S and take pics. We'll see how it goes!
Thanks to everyone who has been more than supportive! Your wonderful posts really help me feel like I'm making a lot of progress!

redd1120

Hey Jezabelle,

Thanks for posting your progress! You've motivated me the most on this board because your initial breast size is similar to my current size.

Did you increase your protein intake while pumping over the last 2 years? I'm primarily a vegetarian and I get my protein from mainly beans, lentils and quinoa. Also, do you drink a lot of water before you pump?

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Jezebel it's Dustin again. Another quick question about the cups/domes. Do you think the XL'S or contoured XL'S will be better of a fit. I'm thinking the contoured XL'S for the simple fact that they fit the shape of the chest better, but also not sure if the contour of the contoured XL'S is going to make them smaller than the normal XL'S?!

pianogirl

redd1120 said:
Hey Jezabelle,

Thanks for posting your progress! You've motivated me the most on this board because your initial breast size is similar to my current size.

Did you increase your protein intake while pumping over the last 2 years? I'm primarily a vegetarian and I get my protein from mainly beans, lentils and quinoa. Also, do you drink a lot of water before you pump?

Hey Redd,
I actually have increased my protein, it was originally for the primary reason of muscle building while working out. I was working out, but my muscles weren't doing much, now by eating an egg with a slice of Swiss cheese every morning has really helped me in every way. Also, yes to the water intake as well. BUT, that's because I started taking OxyElite Pro as a pre-workout supplement, and it calls for a lot of water to avoid dehydration. I've managed over the year to shrink my waist 2" and gain 2+" on my chest. I kinda look like s Barbie doll now. Those pics are hard to tell, but give me about a month, I'll have my husband take a full body shot in my bathing suite. I wanna make sure I look my best! Anyway, I really am flattered that you feel I'm a motivator for you, and I hope that you stick to it! But being that your a veggie eater, what I'd do is supplement with protein shakes, def keep up on the water, get a strict routine down with the noogle, and really try to do an upper body workout. Build some chest muscle up cause it'll stick your boobs out farther. I swear by that!! I'm also noogling every night again, and my swelling as stayed through the night and next day.

Dustin2218 said:
Hey Jezebel it's Dustin again. Another quick question about the cups/domes. Do you think the XL'S or contoured XL'S will be better of a fit. I'm thinking the contoured XL'S for the simple fact that they fit the shape of the chest better, but also not sure if the contour of the contoured XL'S is going to make them smaller than the normal XL'S?!

You know, I'm not sure what ones I have. I posted that pic of my larges and XL's side by side, and I gotta say, honestly, the XL's fit just as well as the contoured larges did, comfort wise. When you have more breast tissue for the domes to pull into, the contour really doesn't play a big part. I haven't experienced any comfort issues, it really feels the same. Because everyone is shaped differently, it may be better for you to get the contoured XL's to play it safe. You know your body better than anyone, and your leaning toward those for a reason. I'd say go for it! You've been wanting to upgrade for a few weeks now, you should take the plunge and do it!

Well, goin to kohls and VS tmrw! I'm totally excited! Will be posting pics tmrw nite! Hopefully with some new bras and tops to show off!

pianogirl

WELL.....I'm back from my shopping excusion! I went to a HUGE stand alone Victoria's Secret on a main hwy that had everything! I grabbed a few DD'S in soft shell cups, and 1 push up Dream Angels bra to try on and the girl also handed me over 2 sizing bras to determin which I was closer to. So I tried the 34D...yeah...double boob big time. So I tried their 34DD and called the girl in and asked "so...is this a good fit? Your the expert". She replied with a YES, that's much better she said! So I ended up getting a dream angels bra...full price BOOOOO. Dude...f-n $62 later! But I gotta admit, it's a killer bra! All the others fit too, but didn't do anything for me. So, here's the new bra in a 34DD. I feel so much better being validated by a lingerie store. I now know I'm not over shooting it and "pretending" I wear something bigger than I do. And while walking away, I turned to the girl who helped me, I thanked her and said..."to think, just almost 2 yrs ago I was a 34A" I smiled and left. NOW THAT FELT GOOD GIRLS!!
Ok ok, so, here's what I bought today. You like??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    954.7 KB · Views: 861

Cutie12

Jezabelle said:
WELL.....I'm back from my shopping excusion! I went to a HUGE stand alone Victoria's Secret on a main hwy that had everything! I grabbed a few DD'S in soft shell cups, and 1 push up Dream Angels bra to try on and the girl also handed me over 2 sizing bras to determin which I was closer to. So I tried the 34D...yeah...double boob big time. So I tried their 34DD and called the girl in and asked "so...is this a good fit? Your the expert". She replied with a YES, that's much better she said! So I ended up getting a dream angels bra...full price BOOOOO. Dude...f-n $62 later! But I gotta admit, it's a killer bra! All the others fit too, but didn't do anything for me. So, here's the new bra in a 34DD. I feel so much better being validated by a lingerie store. I now know I'm not over shooting it and "pretending" I wear something bigger than I do. And while walking away, I turned to the girl who helped me, I thanked her and said..."to think, just almost 2 yrs ago I was a 34A" I smiled and left. NOW THAT FELT GOOD GIRLS!!
Ok ok, so, here's what I bought today. You like??

I love it! I am excited to reach full C cups! How many hours a day and how often do you noogle? You have had great results! I want full C cups already lol

pianogirl

Hey cutie! For the last 6 mos to a year I was noogling once a week for an hour just to keep the size. Even by doing that, I continued to grow, at a much slower rate, but I needed the XL domes this past jan. just this week I started noogling every night again for 1 hr. That's the most I have ever done is once a day for 1 hr.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Hey Jezebelle. You look fantastic. I hope that in 6 months to a year I'm pushing my threshold of a full 38C small 38D. I started out nearly flat chested and I'm at a 38B right now. I use to wear pushup bras all the time because I loved the cleavage and now I'm so excited to say I am wearing a underwire NO PADDING and a little loose 38C Bali bra I got from Salvation Army. Also when I do put on my favorite 38B pushup bra I'm almost spilling out of the cups. When and if you want to get rid of your XL domes (if kinda soon) let me be the first to say I'll buy/take them!! Lol

pianogirl

Hey Dustin, sounds like your coming along very well! But I gotta admit, I most likely wont be selling any of my domes. I'm even holding onto my larges JUST IN CASE! I'm pretty sure the XL's will be as large as I'll ever need because I have a small frame and XXLs would be just waaaay too big for me. You should just order them. They come in a regular unmarked box