Approaching 2 Yr Mark With FAB RESULTS Progress Pics!! 34A to a 34DD

redd1120

Thanks for responding Jezabelle. Your latest pic is astounding. I can't believe how much progress you've made in only 2 years. When you first began noogling, did you noogle only 1 hour a day or did you noogle more frequently?

kai

Hi Jezabelle!
Your pictures are such an inspiration. You look incredible in your new bra! The VS dream angels are so soft.

What kind of workout do you do? And what kind of chest exercises?
I managed to grow from a 32aa/a to filling a 32d and sometimes 32dd. But I feel like my breasts are sitting close to my chest if you know what I mean. They're not popping out and projected forward. I think maybe its my pectorals because I have a weak upper body.

pianogirl

redd1120 said:
Thanks for responding Jezabelle. Your latest pic is astounding. I can't believe how much progress you've made in only 2 years. When you first began noogling, did you noogle only 1 hour a day or did you noogle more frequently?

When I first started, my routine was exactly the same, 1 hr, once a day. Really, that's all I could afford to do with how full my day was/is. And u know what? I didn't even care what my husband thought about it. Granted he was supportive, but I must admit I felt weird about it the first few times. You feel like a odd ball, ya know! The only thing that changed over time was the amount of days per week I did it. For like the first 6 mos or so was everyday, then I went to every other day, then eventually once a week. But just this past week I've bumped it to everyday again. I've been working in the yard a lot recently and I've lost 5 lbs. So honestly I don't want that coming off my chest.

kai said:
Hi Jezabelle!
Your pictures are such an inspiration. You look incredible in your new bra! The VS dream angels are so soft.

What kind of workout do you do? And what kind of chest exercises?
I managed to grow from a 32aa/a to filling a 32d and sometimes 32dd. But I feel like my breasts are sitting close to my chest if you know what I mean. They're not popping out and projected forward. I think maybe its my pectorals because I have a weak upper body.

Wow, sounds like you've have insane results too!! Good for u!!!! Ok! My upper body workouts come from push-ups...really as many as I can do. I have "The Firm" workout DVD that has multiple 10 min workout videos, and I do the arms and legs. I'll post a pic today of it. And whatever Jillian Michael DVD I decide to do that day. Along with 45-69 min on treadmill, that's my routine

Milinius

Hi Jezabelle,

You make that new bra just pop out at me. What wonderful progress you have made! Are you going for the next size?

Taboo

Kyria

Dear Jezabelle,

Wonderful growth and very happy for you!! Thanks for sharing your pics--truly inspirational for us aspirants!!

Love,
Kyria

pianogirl

Taboo said:
Hi Jezabelle,

You make that new bra just pop out at me. What wonderful progress you have made! Are you going for the next size?

Taboo
Hey taboo! Gotta say, I kinda feel like ur avatar of Lois! Lol! To answer ur ques, I'm gonna stick with the XL domes, I feel I shouldn't push it. Plus I don't think my frame is fit for the XXL domes. And to take it another direction, am I gonna take it to the next size as in DDD? Yeah, I don't think so. I wore just a normal 34D bra today with no push up or padding with an Aeropostale t shirt, and my husband thought I had on a push up bra making my boobs look bigger. He was like...no wonder dudes were looking at u! I think any much bigger would bring neg attention and make guys act like I'm a dumb blonde or something. Nor do I want ppl thinking I had work done. It's getting that way as it is! I love love love the way my clothes fit on me, I'm so much more proportioned, it feels great! I'm very happy with my results!
And kyria, thank u for your compliments! I'm living proof (along with many others) that surgery doesn't have to be an option. Don't listen to anyone who says THIS cant be done!

Milinius

Hi,

I totally understand your reasoning for not going bigger. I've heard several people say they should have stopped sooner. Glad your common sense is kicking in.

Please let me know what you are doing to maintain your size. It is just as difficult to maintain as to grow. At least that's my guess from what I've read here.

Thks in Advance,
Taboo

pianogirl

I'm really not sure what I've done to keep my size from shrinking. The only thing I can think is that I had med to large C when I was a teenager, but lost a significant amount of weight when I was 19. I dropped 40 lbs in a months time because the BC pill made me seriously ill. From there, my body never really gained it back. I went from 145 lbs to 107, and gradually over a month or so went up to 122lbs. I stayed that weight for yrs, but now at 36, I've gained it all back, but mostly in muscle. Even so, my breasts stayed at a 34b. So I think the noogle kick started those lost fat cells and woke them up. I consider myself very lucky to have experienced such grand results!

kai

Hi Jezabelle!

Thanks for your response. I will check out those dvds!
Do you do the full push-ups or do you do the ones on knees?
I lost the ability to do a complete real push up after junior high gym class! eek! I hope building up my upper body will help.

pianogirl

Haha!! Me too! I do the girlie push ups on my knees ;D but hey, there still push ups! Oh, on a side note, my last post, I stated that I stayed a 34 b...I meant 34a. Jeez.....wish I had gone back to a B, I wouldn't have been as self conscious all those yrs!

pianogirl

Here are the DVDs I do everyday. I do the firm everyday and I switch up everyday between the abs and killer buns. So I do 2 DVDs then treadmill everyday except the wkend

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 255

pianogirl

Ok, I'm brave enough to show my whole body. Someone on an earlier post stated the reason why my boobs got bigger is because I gained weight and got fat. No, I don't think so! This is how the rest of me looks, top that with 34DD, I'm very happy with my figure! Thanks Jillian...and treadmill

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    189 KB · Views: 821
WOW your success is outstanding! :eek: THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU for posting the whole body pic! I was starting to worry that there was a link to weight gain in some of the success stories but now you have put my mind at ease that I don't have to gain weight to gain bigger boobies :D Congratulations on your growth. I think I have just found the noogle inspiration that I've been needing to get me back on the wagon.....or nb so to speak lol. I can only hope that I can gain half of what you have and I'll be one happy girl ;D

pianogirl

Well thank u for the kind compliments! I figured if I can post my boobs, I can post the rest of me. I'm glad u decided to give this a try, it's well worth the time invested

pianogirl

Here is a pic taken 2 wks b4 I started noogling, 2 yrs ago. I don't have anything on my phone of a recent pic of me. I'll have my husband take a pic of me in clothes this wk. I've always worked out tho, my figure has become has more shape as my butt is more lifted and my chest is much larger. And...yeah, that's a cucumber from my garden..not anything of a ahem...sexual basis!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    905.9 KB · Views: 604

BustyBabe

You looked great before too! I would have thought you were maybe a B there, and you already had a nice figure. Can't wait to see the comparison.

pianogirl

Ok, so I just so happen to still have that same outfit that I wore in that photo 2 yrs ago. What can I say, Im good to my clothes. The bra I was wearing in the photo 2 yrs ago was a Fredricks of Hollywood KISS Bra that I had forever. It had signifigant padding. Obviously, Im wearing a new bra that fits me in the new photo, the VS Dream Angle push up. You can see from my nude progress pictures from day 1 to just last month the reality of difference. I've received few responses from people who say that my progress is impossible without signifigant weight gain. So, Im here to settle the debate and post some pics that were taken this morning. My actual measurements are:
Across Breasts: 39 1/2"
Under Breasts: 29 1/2"
Waist: 27"
Hips: 37"
Legs/Upper Thighs: 22 3/4"
Current Weight: 149.2 lbs
Height: 5' 11"
So please PLEASE dont call me fat or a lier about my figure or Noogle progress. I do understand when you see some things that seem too good too be true, it probably is. But in my case, it isnt, I do look this way.

Attachments

• Shot1.jpg
    Shot1.jpg
    249.5 KB · Views: 783
  • Shot2.jpg
    Shot2.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 561