Barbies Before and After

0xducesax0

Hey barbie!

Where do you buy the spray from?

I don't know what my estrogen levels are but I reckon they're normal? I'm on the pill could I still use the spray?

barbie11

I just buy it from the Ainterol website. Also, I'm on the pill and I take both PM pills and do the spray. I think people are a little too quick to get scared of stuff like doing both at the same time when there really isn't a reason. I went ahead and did both at the same time because I didn't see any evidence of someone having bad effects from it, and it worked out for me. You just have to listen to your body and if something doesn't feel right, stop. I know some people feel differently, but that's just my opinion. I highly doubt it would cause any problems.

annmariepearsall21

Really wanting some bigger boobies:)
Hi Barbie... I'm Ann Marie Im new to NB still waiting for mine to be delivered... Ur boobs look great by the way... What size were u when u first started?

barbie11

Thank you! I didn't get all my gains from noogling. I was probably about one cupsize smaller when I started noogling last summer. Probably a loose 32D and now I'm a loose 32DD (without swelling). Good luck with your noogling!

universallove

thanks barb.. are you maintaining your size generaly? i started using the atomiser a week ago, i use it twice a a day cause i noogle twice a day. so yeah, so far no negative effects from it either, hard to tell if it plumping me out yet, but i think it may be slightly starting to make a difference. how long does it usually tale PM topicals to work for people i wonder? im not taking it internally. yeah im one of those scaredy cats when it comes to herbs... but i had a proper hormone test and my estrogen was waaaay high, and i get so many hormonal symptoms like bad PMS.... i tried BO and it was disastrous even after just 2 weeks :(

good luck and thanks for ur boobspiration :)

Matt B

Hi Uni,I hate to be a spoiled sport hon,but if your estrogen is way high you shouldn't be using PM spray or anything like it!It gets into the bod transdermally as you know and it makes your estrogen higher.

Matt ;)

universallove

yes i know matt i am wary even just of topicals cause they can absorb through... up till now ive resisted the urge! but i feel i just wanna give it a shot. i know my body pretty well so will be able to easily tell if it starts affecting me hormonally. so far seems ok, time will tell...

boobquest2012

Hey Barbie,

First of all I want to congratulate you on your amazing progress. I'm hoping my boobs reach your size. I'm currently a full 32B or loose 32C and have the same shape to my boobs as you do. Strangely when I measured across my boobs one was 8" and the other was 7.75". When you measure across your boobs do you measure across the nipple/fullest part from end to end? I find it hard to believe that with 1.5" my boobs will look like yours!!

SultryDiva

Desiring to be boobylicious :-)
Im so taking back by your progress I don't even know what to say anymore .....

Your boobs are AMAZING :eek: they are ABSOLUTELY progressing wonderfully!!!!

You mentioned that you took some supplements which probably helped you along the way with noogleberry .... did you notice any side effects?? Scared to take any supplements but I want to see amazing results like you.

Matt B

Hi Sultry,I can understand your concern about supplements. There is a lot of junk out there,and when not used properly can have side effects.

Like I told Belle,doctors and big pharma don't want us taking care of our selves.Why do you think the drug companies are buying up vitamin companies and pressuring the Fear and Death Administration(FDA)to ban most of our supplements?That's right Sultry,ban our supplements.They want us to need a prescription for things like vitamin c,and e and mundane things like that.
As for herbs,I read a statement a few months ago that said this"Herbs like fenugreek and red clover are used in a lot of our present day medicines."Right below that statement was this statement"There is no scientific evidence that herbs work."
Well,my question to them was "if they don't work why do you use them?I didn't get a response.
If you want to use supplements for breast growth Sultry,do research on phytpestrogenic herbs,get your hormone levels checked and proceed.NB works without herbs but it takes longer.Also,be careful with PM,it is the strongest Phyto herb out there.
Finally,make sure that the place you go for information is not trying to sell you something.

A great site Sultry is:VITAMINSTUFF.COM

Matt, ;) Happy growing!

noogleberry1

Barbie you look absolutely fantastic!!!! Really so Great, your bust is phenomenal.... Congrats!! How long has it taken? Excuse me if you've written this in-excuseable amount of times, but I cant seem to load all the pages of your thread. Did you use PM orally and externally? LA xxx

barbie11

Sorry for the late responses, I just started a new semester at school and moved and its been busy. I've been noggling on an off (mostly off haha) but my size is staying the same. Yay! Still about 9.5" around. Maybe just a tad less than that like 9.3 or 9.4, but I think with consistent noogling I keep some extra size, so I'd say for not noogling that's pretty good size maintenance.

L.A.--I did use PM externally and internally. I'm just going to be using it externally for now though because I don't think I got too much growth with PM internally. No bad side effects though. Loved what it did for my skin. And I've been noogling fairly consistently for about a year now. About an inch growth I think. Lots of swelling increases though.

Matt--Thanks for answering questions while I was gone haha. You're such an asset to this forum.

SultryDiva--I took some various things. I've taken both BO and PM. And then I've taken some other random things like Maca, MSM, evening primrose oil, etc. No bad effects from any of those but not sure if I can really attribute any growth to them alone. Most of my growth since I've started on this forum is just noogling, and maybe some PM.

boobquest--Yep that's exactly how I measure. From right where the fatty part begins and then right where it ends on the other side. And you never know, I always think that about myself too. Measuring is deceiving like that though.

Everyone else--good luck!! Feel free to come back and ask questions again because I'll be on consistently now that I'm all settled in.

Barbie,

You are such an inspiration! After reading your post a few months ago, i ordered that ainterol spray too, to experiment with it. But, aftee using it for a few weeks, i hardly get any swelling. I once had swelling up to 37" using the CL cups. Now, it is even hard to reach 35". Then, my period got late for 50 days, so i stop using it for a few days, got my period again. But then, after i finished with my latest period, my boobies are at the place where they were before, 32.5" :mad: (i started noogling since late february 2012, fr om 2 to 8 hours sometimes). Now, i dont know if should continue with pm or not? I have both; the pills and the spray. :-\

James

electric_violinist; how discouraging. Sounds like you should take a complete break for 3 weeks and let your boobs recover. Obviously PM is not working for you. Are you taking any other herbs or supplements? Drinking lots of water? Start noogling again without any supplements after 3 weeks, and let us know how it goes. Good luck.

Matt B

Mornin Electric V, I could be wrong but I don't think the spray would help with swelling .Since it is an estrogenic herb it would promote tissue growth not swelling and that takes time. Hang in there!

Matt, ;)

SultryDiva

Desiring to be boobylicious :-)
@Barbie11 thanks... Did evening primrose oil help make your breast perky or are they naturally like that?

@Matt sorry for the late response but WOW :eek: I didn't know they would go as far as to ban our supplements .... things are crazy!! But I would never go to my doctor to ask about breast growth... I know I wouldn't get anywhere lol
Still iffy about taking anything while noogling tho.... I think I will noogle supplement free for the first year to see the results I can get by itself. Certain estrogenic herbs works differently in everyone's body especially with PM since you said it's strong. Some people progress that I was following and were using PM ended up going back to where they started and they disappear from the forum. I guess that what makes me shy away from herbal help.

At times I may mind the time its taking but its easier to gradually grow than having to explain how the babies grew in a month lol.

TTYGL
SultryDiva :-*

kira1117

Hi Barbie!

Just wondering, what brand of PM are/did you take? I just got a bottle of Ainterol, but I probably won't start for a few money days ;D

barbie11

Sultrydiva--I didn't see much difference with Evening Primrose Oil. I'm pretty sure the perkiness is natural.

Kira-- I used Ainterol as well! Not sure if I can contribute growth to it but I did love it. Hope it goes well for you.

Still no big changes to report. Everything is going as usual, but I'll be changing up my routine soon so hopefully I have some more interesting things to say to you guys haha.

Good luck everyone!

0xducesax0

Hey :) I went on the Ainterol website and was wondering which PM product do you buy from there. Is it the Pueraria Mirifica ULTIMATE Atomizer 50ml? Do you use it before noogling?

barbie11

Hey epic!
Yeah it's the Ultimate Atomizer thing that you're talking about. I only use it right before noogling. They say to use it twice a day but I think I get more results from just slathering some squirts on before noogling. Using that method, my one bottle lasted a really long time. Over 6 months. I started rubbing some on my butt too (I'm skeptical, but can't hurt haha), so I'll have to let you know how that goes too! haha

Hope you'll get the same results!