Becoming my namesake!

BustyBabe

Hi everyone,
Just wanted to introduce myself. I've seen a lot of inspiring stories and pictures on here, and I'm hoping mine will end up that way too ;D.

Race: Chinese
Pregnancies: None
Height: 5' 6
Weight: 130...ish. I gained a bit of weigh and am trying to get down there again. I'm not ready to face the scale yet :-X
Bra Size: 34A
Overbust: 34"
Bust: 35"

Goal: Full C

I literally sprouted overnight when I was 12, but sadly, things didn't change at all since then. Even worse, they were noticeably uneven! One is a full A, the other is probably an AA or so, almost completely flat.

So for now, I've just been working on the smaller one. My goal is a C on both sides, but I'd honestly be happy if they just evened out.

Strangely, I used to be 50 pounds heavier and I still wore the same bra! I'm currently trying to lose some weight, so I'm hoping it'll be the same case. Even at my lowest weight I still didn't need a different bra, that was only about 10 pounds less than I am now.

I've had my system for a week and have already seen some encouraging results. It feels a bit fuller already, even though it still looks about the same.

I have not experienced any swelling so far, and my breast has never turned red after doing it. I wonder if I should be pumping harder.

I took pictures but I don't want to post them until the change is more noticeable.

Toodles for now :-*!

---------------------------------------

July 17 2012

Bust: 36"
Overbust: 35"
Underbust: 30"
Right: 7"
Left: 8"

Sept 4 2012

Bust: 37.5"
Overbust:
Underbust: 30.5
Right: 8"
Left: 9"

BustyBabe

Pumped harder and finally got some lasting swelling today! It didn't last too long, but was still encouraging.

BustyBabe

Been almost two weeks now. I measured my bust this morning, and it was almost a half inch increase!

I'm not sure if it was mostly due to swelling (last noogled about 14 hours ago at that point) but it made me happy. I mean, if I always swell up for that long, it's as good as mine as long as I pump everyday, right :p?

I still can't really notice a difference. It seems like it might be rounder, but I think I'll just assume they're growing.

I've been pumping a lot harder since the first week. On the verge of uncomfortable, but I've never gotten those red dots.

But sometimes my ring marks hurt afterward...maybe that is a sign of overpumping?

Cat86

You could be overpumping a lil. I didn't think I was because I never had discoloration or the red spots. But at times my pumping sessions were uncomfortable and one day I looked in the mirror and my boobs looked bad. Like my skin was tired and just not healthy looking. After that I started pumping a lot softer. You prob wont hurt you're breast tissue but overpumping can damage you're skin. I also started taking collagan and MSM after that too.

BustyBabe

Started pumping twice a day now, right when I wake up and before I go to bed. Don't know if it actually helps besides giving me swelling for a bit longer.

Nipples always got scary huge after pumping so I finally experimented with putting a shelf in there - worked great! My nipple was exactly the same as before and I got a better shape. I tried taping them down before but I couldn't pump as much, it always pulled my skin and hurt.

I've been doing chi rotations on both breasts since I started, and the one I'm not noogling looks a little fuller up top.

The one I'm noogling is definitely bigger, but still a long way from the other one.

I saw that some people gained a cup within the first month and I hoped that could be me...maybe something miraculous will happen in the next week :-\.

BustyBabe

I've been trying to lose weight so I can't rely on measurements anymore. I've started doing one three hour pumping session with comfortable pressure per day and that seems to work better.

I wish I took pictures before I started, my first one was a week in and I think there was already a change then. Looking at that picture I don't see much of a difference from now.

Still not an A cup on that side, but I'm sure there's been growth. Before it was basically just a nipple and now it looks more like a boob.

Still hopeful they'll even out! Hopefully it'll be more noticeable in a month.

BustyBabe

I've added hypnosis to my routine and I'm pretty excited. Even though it's only been two days, I swear I'm starting to see results!

Overall, there's definitely been some improvement just from noogling. The smaller one is filling out my bra a lot more, but it's still not a full A cup yet.

Still, it's exciting to see visible progress, and I'm excited to see how far I can go!

chica

Sounds good!

I've done 4 sessions of hypnosis the past 4 days, I too feel a little more swelling but dont want to get too excited in case! also due on cycle in a week so it might be that ???

Sounds like you started your programme the same time as me.

Are you taking any herbs?

My goal is 32C-D, currently a B so lots of work to do!!!

Good luck!

chica x

BustyBabe

Hey Chica,
Thanks for the reply! I feel a tingling in my breasts a lot these days, that's never happened before! I am trying to get excited about it, I think that believing they're growing is more helpful than not. At least it puts you in that positive mindset.

Studies show that women have grown two or more cup sizes just with hypnosis, so I really do feel like it's effective.

I'm not taking any herbs, I don't want to mess with my hormones because they're already a bit messed up. If I don't like my results with just noogling/hypnosis after a year or so, I might go that route though.

We have the same goal! Well, at least you're already a cup size ahead of me :p.

Good luck to you too!

chica

Hi BustyBabe

I know what you mean about getting excited!

Funny about the tingling, ive had tingling in my larger breast, which isnt what I want lol..hope that doesnt mean it will out grow the other too much!

Im pre-mens so they have filled out which makes me really want them to be this size!!

I know what you mean about herbs, I have spent endless hours researching and I will again tonight! I dont want to bugger up my system at all but intially have taken them for pms so i should see if they have made a difference very soon.

That's great we have the same goal! Ive saved google photos of my ideal size so that when i do hypnosis it helps to visualise -thats what i hope anyway!

I too dont want to post photos until there is a noticable change, and not at pre mens stage as this isnt their true size!

Keep in touch!

x

BustyBabe

Hey Chica,
I feel it more in my larger one too. I wonder if my other one is just numb since that's the only one I noogle :D.

Feel like sharing some of your inspirations? This is the pair I want!

Will keep an eye on your progress ;)!

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    95.8 KB · Views: 110
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 99

BustyBabe

Thanks for posting those! I needed more cleavage shots since I have a hard time picturing them in my mind :p.

Haha, I've always though that Lindsay Lohan had great breasts too. They're still huge even when she's super skinny. That's a really good picture of them!

BustyBabe

Decided to upgrade to large domes yesterday. I don't fill up the mediums all the way, but I think the width was too small for my chest. Every time I swelled in the cups it would get really uncomfortable.

So far I'm liking the fit, it seems like it's right widthwise. I feel hopeful that I'll get better results with this one, we'll see after a month.

Also added a new hypnosis track to my routine, I'll listen to that one once in the middle of the day, the other one at night and in the morning.

Really wish I started this earlier so I'd be closer to my goal! I'm sure it works, but waiting feels so tedious.

Jen88

Good luck BustyBabe!! Sending you positive booby vibes! Lol.
I'm in the A club as well! Keep us updated ;) xox

chica

Funny you should say that, the mediums fitted when I used the Enhance so I mustve grown a bit as they werent too small before. I also upgraded to the large as I think I grew outwards on the sides, so the large feel much more comfortable width-wise.

I know what you mean, the medium didnt provide much space for growth.
I havent done hypnosis for a while now, maybe I should too!
Good luck!

x

BustyBabe

Jen88: Thank you! Hope you're making progress as well!

chica: That's great to know that you've definitely grown! I don't feel like they fit any differently on me, they always just seemed too narrow.

I think there's really something to hypnosis! I just had my period and my breasts were crazy sore the whole time. That never happens. I'm not even noogling the bigger one or taking any herbs, so I think it has to be due to that. It looks like it's gotten bigger but I can't access my beginning pictures right now to check for sure.

How are you doing? Any exciting progress to report?

chica

Sounds good, maybe it is working!

Since starting nbe, every time I am pre-menstrual my breasts are significantly heavier/bigger, and I never had that much change before my cycle, so it miust be a good sign ???

Ive finished my cycle and fingers very crossed, I dont seem to have deflated! I hope I dont wake up tomorrow morning deflated now!!

I have started on PM, the first day of my cycle. It didnt make the period pain or anything like that any different, so perhaps it is helping boobs as they havent deflated (YET!). Im on 2 a day for 3 days then up to 3 a day and then none when I ovulate.

I hope PM has a fast reaction as nbe is soooo slow!!!!

good luck x