Becoming my namesake!

oodellaly

Wow Busty, your progress has been amazing! :eek: I'm glad I found your page and all the thoroughly documented details of your routine from when you started one year ago (aside from the unfortunate gap of deleted posts due to the forum glitch I hear about-- I'm dying of curiosity about what happened during that time!). Anyway, good job on sticking it out so consistently and having the motivation to keep it up into the foreseeable future. One year is no small feat, and I really hope that this year you'll get the refinement you are seeking in evening out the shape if your breasts. I totally get that sometimes it just feels good to get out the frustration and negativity about this whole process... Why isn't it faster?! Why won't my boobs just do what they're supposed to already?! Lol. I honestly think yours look great already from that pic several months ago, and if you can fudge the perfect look with a little help from a bra, no harm done. :) I'm going to try to follow some of the ideas you posted, including some of the hypnosis links you listed, so thanks for the info. I'm only 2.5 months in, so I hope I get progress like yours!!! Your page let's me know I'm on the right track. ;D

moocow

We all want to be bigger!
Busty Babe - they are beautiful breasts you are growing!!! Good luck on progress!

I started Noogling again only a few days ago, I am about 38C, but I would really like to be bigger - even 40-42 but D or E cup. Will have to see how far I get Noogling! Whateven size mine get to - I hope they look as good as yours!

BustyBabe

oodellaly said:
Wow Busty, your progress has been amazing! :eek: I'm glad I found your page and all the thoroughly documented details of your routine from when you started one year ago (aside from the unfortunate gap of deleted posts due to the forum glitch I hear about-- I'm dying of curiosity about what happened during that time!). Anyway, good job on sticking it out so consistently and having the motivation to keep it up into the foreseeable future. One year is no small feat, and I really hope that this year you'll get the refinement you are seeking in evening out the shape if your breasts. I totally get that sometimes it just feels good to get out the frustration and negativity about this whole process... Why isn't it faster?! Why won't my boobs just do what they're supposed to already?! Lol. I honestly think yours look great already from that pic several months ago, and if you can fudge the perfect look with a little help from a bra, no harm done. :) I'm going to try to follow some of the ideas you posted, including some of the hypnosis links you listed, so thanks for the info. I'm only 2.5 months in, so I hope I get progress like yours!!! Your page let's me know I'm on the right track. ;D

Thank you! You know, I can't even remember what happened during that time. Nothing that exciting, just a bunch of non-invasive things that weren't worth doing :p.

Good luck! I hope you reach your goal. The first few months were definitely the hardest for me, I barely noticed any progress at all...but seeing the long term results of posters on here really helped me keep going. I'll keep track of your page to see if any of those suggestions work for you ;D.

moocow said:
Busty Babe - they are beautiful breasts you are growing!!! Good luck on progress!

I started Noogling again only a few days ago, I am about 38C, but I would really like to be bigger - even 40-42 but D or E cup. Will have to see how far I get Noogling! Whateven size mine get to - I hope they look as good as yours!

Thank you! You're starting from a pretty big size already, I think you could definitely get to that size :D. People who start with that much breast tissue tend to do well. I'll have to watch out for your pictures, good luck!

BustyBabe

Just keeping a record for August! Things have been pretty good so far, I saw a pretty major change in my smaller breast recently. Before it had practically no underboob, but now there's some! It's still not the same as my other breast, but it's getting there. The width looks maybe 2/3 of the way there, so I'm excited. I know it's not just in my head, because just recently it's started getting in the way when I lie on my stomach...before, I never noticed anything on that side!

I didn't noogle for almost three weeks, but I started up again last week. I stopped because the marks were getting too bad, so this time, I've been doing pump and release. I do still get marks, but they're a lot better than before...so I'll just keep to that. The above didn't happen until I started noogling again, so I wonder if that was a contributing factor.

I was also sick for a while and lost some weight. I did lose maybe half an inch in my bust, but I'm sure my breasts are bigger than before. I'm not too worried about them anymore, pretty much because I know my routine works for me. All I have to do is give it time. I've been keeping track of it, and I seem to notice growth once a month. I actually had two growth spurts last month! I think it's due to the sound file I posted in my last update, that's been the only change.

I'm just going to concentrate on the weight loss for now, since I can't enjoy big boobs if the rest of me is huge too! Even now, I don't think my breasts look big on me, even though they'd be huge on a slimmer girl. I'm hoping to lose about 30 pounds by the end of the year, so hopefully it works out!

BustyBabe

Just updating myself here! I haven't noogled in two months, and my marks still haven't gone away. At least now they're faint, but you can still see them if you look for them...whereas before, you'd see them even if you didn't want to :p.

I didn't lose any growth thankfully, and I've grown even more. Massage really works! I think visualization really helps too, but I have no proof of that.

Anyway, I'm planning on finally showing them off on Halloween (for the first time!), so I'm not going to noogle again until after that because of the marks. I'm a lot bigger than when I last noogled, so I'm really curious to see how I look with swelling now. My breasts still aren't even, so I could really use the extra help in rounding them out!

I'm around 40 now, no matter how I measure. It's mostly the larger breast though. I'm still really lacking underboob in the smaller one, but at least they project about the same. I just have way less tissue on that side!

On the upside, it's not obvious unless I'm naked. Even braless, the difference isn't too terrible, since my tops are pretty comparable.

I also finally got serious about my weight loss, so I'm hoping it doesn't affect my growth. It didn't when my breasts were smaller, but then again, I didn't have as much to lose back then :p.

Well, we'll see how it goes. I'd rather not be flabby, and I'm sure I could get them to grow again even if went back to the start (which I'm seriously doubting will happen). If my boobs still look good in my costume come halloween, I'll post a picture ;D.

James

Should have mentioned this before... Are you treating your scar with vitamin E? Vitamin E is very good for the skin, especially healing.

It looks like you should not massage your larger boob, just concentrate on the smaller one. Looking forward to your update at the end of the month. When you get back to noogling, maybe you should try safflower oil, it has a high level of vitamin E in it.

Your progress has been amazing so far, and I am sure you will be able to even out your breasts if you keep at it. Good luck!