Becoming my namesake!

BustyBabe

Looking at old gallery pictures has got me pumped! Some people have accomplished so much by this time, it's frustrating. I think I have to do more because I don't have enough tissue on that side.

So, I'm putting more effort into it! I always did pump/hold, but now I'm going to pump and release with two different cups....and also cut my time down to around an hour, maybe an hour and a half each day.

Also started listening to the breast enlargement ringtone. Why not! I just play it in the background whenever I'm on the computer.

Lastly, I've started another massage technique. It's basically like the chi massage, except you just rub your hands around your breasts without touching the nipples. It already feels better than the other one.

Hopefully I'll be rewarded next month!

chica

Hi BustyBabe

So I started PM on 1st day of cycle, it has DEFINITELY done some good!

I didn't deflate which was so cool and have maintained my pre mens size 8)

I have also brought PM cream.

So the coolest thing is that it has definitely encouraged growth/swelling and you know the PM is working as my boobs felt quite hot, as though i was pre mens again. I didnt get tingles but definitely heat so thats a great sign. I havetn noogled for 4 days but back on it, hope the break gives some growth too.

Im breaking from the PM for almost 2 weeks while I ovulate and will start it again, gradually increasing dosage for a total of 12 days. The thing I love is that it is pretty instant, after a couple of days I felt a change.

I use the cream twice a day with massage, about 100 rotations each time, or even less. Cant tell how much growth is from that but the tub says 1-3 cup sizes!

I would say you could try it if u want to feel something pretty fast.

So far so good ;D

How's it going for you?? Any change?

Chica x

BustyBabe

Hey Chica,
It all sounds so exciting! Glad it's working out for you.

I don't really want to use herbs, I'm worried about the side effects. I already have some skin problems that I think are hormonal, so I don't want to make things worse. If I do end up taking herbs, I'll definitely take a test first to make sure I use the right ones.

I feel like adding in the rubs helped a lot. I feel really relaxed when I'm doing them, and my breasts do feel different afterwards.

My nipples were puffy the last few days, which never happens...so I think there's been some hormonal changes.

At least I hope!

BustyBabe

Been pumping for two and a half months now, pretty happy with my progress. From looking at several gallery pictures it seemed like a lot of women gained a full cup size in four months...and I think I'm going to be one of them!

I've grown half an inch in diameter over my smaller breast...and strangely, I've also grown in my larger breast so that's got to be due to massage or hypnosis. I really do think I needed to noogle the smaller one though, I really didn't have much tissue there before, whereas the bigger one didn't need much work.

Found this link which seems to be helpful for determining your actual size:

http://www.herroom.com/measure-bra-size-with-implants,904,30.htmlasurement

Right now I measure in at 34A for my smaller one, 34B for my larger one. I didn't record it, but I remember starting out at 6.5" and 7.5".

Can't wait until the smaller one catches up and I can finally noogle the larger one. I did try it once, and I had so much swelling my bra no longer fit! Didn't want to try any more than that, since I don't want the difference to be any more pronounced....but it's exciting because I feel like the results will come even faster once I have enough tissue on my other side.

Switching to large cups was one of the smartest things I've done so far. It really improved the shape, the widths are more symmetrical now. The difference doesn't seem as noticeable in pictures since I don't think I've grown a lot of underboob, but I can really tell when I look down at my chest...which I tend to do a lot these days :D.

Pumping harder and switching to pump/release also helped a lot...I feel like the differences are more noticeable day by day this way.

I wondered why so many men on this forum seemed to get great results while some women didn't...and I really think it's because the men tend to pump a lot harder.

Can't wait until September! If all goes well, I should be even by my birthday...which would just be the best birthday present ever ;D.

Wasn't really sure how things would go after the first couple of weeks, but now I feel confident that growth is a sure thing with persistence.

BustyBabe

Thank you guys! Hopefully I'll have pictures for you soon, I'm just waiting until things are really impressive ;D.

BustyBabe

Can't wait to see your pictures! You sound like you've done really well so far. We're both going to look awesome after the summer ;D!

Been trying some new things so I might as well chronicle them here.

-Started rubbing flaxseed oil on my breasts before going to bed, as well as replacing my cream with it while noogling (it's been about a week now). I read on another forum that it helps your butt grow when you put it on topically...there were mixed results when it came to breasts. I need some sort of lubricant and I already had it lying around anyway, so why not!

With the oil my breasts look darker in the cup, and they don't look that great coming out...but the ring marks aren't as bad!

I did think it was a bizarre idea when I heard it, but I noticed it made my breasts tingle. I haven't been doing that consistently since I hate getting my hands greasy, but I'll make an effort to do so as of today!

I've also started doing fat transfer massages...basically just pushing unwanted fat towards my breasts. I wasn't consistent with that either, but will make it part of my routine now.

Thinking about adding a heating pad to my routine. Don't know if I want to do that yet, I feel like I'm already doing a lot :-\.

Also wanted to add, I'm thoroughly sure that hypnosis works! I measured myself after my session today, and I swelled to 37"! Too bad they didn't look it :p.

BustyBabe

Getting great results with my new routine! I've been really diligent and massaging twice a day (the rubs and the chi ones), and I've added one new massage routine right before bed.

My measurements haven't changed that much...maybe a few cm...but every morning, I swear I see the difference! They've never looked this good before.

Can't wait to see myself in a month! I've been putting in way more work these days, but happily, the results are proportional ;D.

Really have to get serious about my weight loss though....I just hope my gains don't go along with it :-X.

chica

Brill! Thats really encouraging and motivating!

On my second cycle of pm, fingers crossed I get good results like last month!

chica x

lexuswoman

Hi Busty Babe,

I was reading your thread and saw where you're thinking about using a heating pad. Do it! Do it! Do it! I've been massaging my breasts pretty much in the same manner you describe, going in inward circles around the breasts, but not touching the nipples. I've recently added liquid fenugreek seed extract to my cocoa butter lotion. I read about the "wrap" on the old BE Board. After you do your massage, cover your breasts with plastic wrap and add a heating pad for 30 minutes or so. Use the low heat setting, because when you have the plastic wrap on, things heat up quickly! It really helps increase circulation. I did it Saturday night and woke up to some pretty nice looking full boobs Sunday morning! Here's the link I found to share with you:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Massage:
A phytoestrogen in some form must be used. Dry massage is good for circulation and lymph drainage, when done correctly, but that's it. The purpose of massage is to get those phytoestrogens transdermally - to absorb through the skin directly to target tissues. For massage to be effective in NBE, phytoestrogens must be present.

Make sure to use a carrier oil or cream that will absorb into the skin, and also to help keep the skin from stretching when massaged by making the surface slippery.

When using powdered herbs, allow them to steep and soften before using.

Fenugreek is the best herb to use.

Always follow with heat from a heated pad on a low setting, towels from the dryer, etc., for 30 minutes with concoction on. A sturdy plastic wrap such as Saran can be used as a covering while applying heat.

Leave the concoction on all night if possible.

Massage more than once per day if possible.

When using herbs or extracts, I always recommend Greenbush. If you want to buy your own bulk herbs, use Frontier or Starwest Botanicals. But for nonalcoholic extracts, Greenbush are the best I have come across. This is not a Greenbush commercial. I just think that the money is well spent in their case.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've been doing the Breast Enlargement Without Surgery video program (since Jan 30, 2012) which is basically hypnosis, as well as massaging 360 inward rotations (Since early Feb, now since July 18th with the fenugreek) at night, I can only massage once a day because i don't have time to do it before work. I have Greenbush's Enhancement Blend extract liquid (Fenugreek, Saw Palmetto, Wild Yam) and I'll take a few drops of it by mouth a few times a day. I have to be careful with supplements because I take a prescription medication for seizures (I don't have epilepsy, but have to take it for protection after having benign brain tumor removed several years ago, only had 3 seizures in 5 years). I stay safe and keep my intake on the low side and try use the herbs at the same time when I take my meds.

I haven't really used a NB or Brava pump of any sorts in a month or so because i wanted to take a break from it, I was getting those jet-puffed areolas :mad:. I was measured on July 4th and came it at a 34D. I was measured in early Feb right as I was beginning and told I was a loose 34C. So I've gone from 37 inches around the bust to almost 38.5, 29 inches underbust and since my most recent period has started, so far I haven't had any shrinkage (fingers crossed!). My husband noticed my bigger boobs because I didn't tell him what I was doing, I knew that if he noticed, then it was really working! ;)

So, I've been on the NBE journey for almost 6 months now, I've had my ups and downs and wanted to give up and its been hard work, but so worth it and I plan to keep doing it as long as I can. I love the Breast Enlargement video program, its very relaxing, its helped me sleep better and when I listen to it, I feel very strong pulsing sensations in my boobs.

Sounds like you're making good progress, just wanted to share my journey with you, we're all in this together!

Lexus'

BustyBabe

Thanks for the support chica and lexus, it means a lot to me :)! Have you ladies any exciting news to report?

Heating pad it is then! I'll post if it gives me a boost ;D.

I've just been a bit discouraged lately because they're not evening out the way I expected. Not only are they different sizes, they're different shapes as well! My smaller one is conical, while the bigger one is pretty round and full. I thought my smaller one would grow out rounder and fuller too.

Well, now my smaller breast is almost as big (projection wise) as my bigger one, but my chest still looks uneven because the shapes are still the same! I wonder if it will round out, or if it'll just keep on growing in that same shape...because if it does, I don't see how it'll ever look normal ::).

For the first time, with swelling, my smaller one was actually the BIGGER one! But my chest still looked lopsided because there's still a big difference in tissue below...it's like I have no underboob on that side! It visually looks way smaller still.

They seriously look almost the same as when I started when I look in the mirror, even though I can see I've grown a lot when I look down on them :-X.

I guess this is just one of the downs...and like you, hopefully there'll be an up very soon. I guess I shouldn't complain, it's only been three months...

BustyBabe

No more foam rings forever! I decided to use them on a whim, and I ended up with HORRIBLE bruising, red dots, the works...only where the rings touched me so I know that was the problem.

I haven't pumped in three days since I'm waiting for all of the bruises to heal before restarting.

Things have definitely gotten smaller since then...I don't have the heart to measure! I just hope I don't shrink anymore.

They almost look like my starting size, but that just can't be...I must be paranoid. I just can't believe that three months of consistent pumping could go away in three days.

*edit*

So I just had to measure after all of that whining...thankfully they measure the same, but they still look a lot smaller.

lexuswoman

Hey BustyBabe,

So I just had to measure after all of that whining...thankfully they measure the same, but they still look a lot smaller.

I've been in that situation before when I'd sworn I'd shrunk, but the tape measure still read the same. For a while I was measuring several times a day, just to make sure the tape still read the same. So I know what you mean. Where are you in your cycle? Maybe its just hormonal. Back in May, I was using my Brava and doing my routine and my boobs got huge, like around 39 inches and then my period came at the end of the month and I lost a lot of size, about an inch and then things started coming back, but not as large as before. I've had the problem with the "jet puffed areolas" and haven't really pumped in over a month. If I do resume, I'm going to have to tape the nipples down or something, I don't want them getting any bigger! I restarted my herbal program on July 18 and didn't lose any size during that period which I've been thrilled about. I'm coming in around 38-38.5 inches around. I'm wearing 34D cup bras now. All I'm really doing on the herbal end of things is using about 10-12 drops of liquid fenugreek in my massage lotion. I'm also taking about 4 drops of Greenbush Enhancement Blend liquid by mouth 2 or 3 times a day. I did drink Bustea twice this week, but its so hot outside here, that by the time I get home from work, hot tea is not what tastes good!

Just keep on keepin' on! Happy growin and hope those marks clear up fast!

Do I know about those bruises, ring marks, red dots, etc! I put Bio-Oil on them and they went away in a few days.

BustyBabe

Thanks Lexus, sorry I didn't reply sooner. I actually don't track my cycle at all, so I have no idea! I don't plan on doing anything beside pumping, primarily because I don't want the headache of having to keep track of things!

Update: I've been using the XL's for about two weeks now. I can still use the L's, but I can fill them 3/4 of the way up.

But the main reason I switched over is because I don't need to do anything about my nipples. Since they don't go very far in the domes, I guess my nipples aren't really getting pulled.

I had a problem with adjusting the shields all of the time with the large domes, and I was tired of it leaving marks and such.

Updated measurements:

Bust: 37.5"
Underbust: 30.5"
Right: 8"
Left: 9"

That's about an inch bigger since my last update in July, but I had these measurements for most of August already.

Plus, I'm pretty sure I gained some weight too. But even when I was 50 pounds heavier my smaller one didn't change at all, so I'm chalking that up to the noogleberry!

Since today, I've been trying a new pumping method. I tried pumping hard for a while, and it made my breasts look icky. I don't know if it really helped my growth much either.

So now I'm just going to do it gently for as long as I can, sort of emulating the brava system. I was skeptical, but my swelling lasted longer than ever before when I tried it this way! The only downside is, the cups have a tendency to fall off :p.

lexuswoman

Hey Busty Babe!

Wow! That sounds like a good report to me! Are you able to wear 34C bras now? You mentioned you're using the XL's...are you using any padding or foam rings?

I've changed up my program, still doing my audio, but I've eliminated the Enhancement Blend, I think it might be affecting me. My period is really late and I know for sure I'm def not preggers, so hopefully my body will just reset itself. I have been under some stress at work, so maybe my cycle will return to normal. I've never missed a period or been really late ever, so this is a first. I'm 35, so I don't know if my hormones are beginning to change. Hopefully things will settle down.

So, I'm just massaging using cocoa butter lotion and no herbals and I'm going to start noogling again. I think I'd rather leave the hormones alone.

Hey, congrats again on the growth and keep on growin'! :D :D :D

Lex' ;)

BustyBabe

lexuswoman said:
Hey Busty Babe!

Wow! That sounds like a good report to me! Are you able to wear 34C bras now? You mentioned you're using the XL's...are you using any padding or foam rings?

I've changed up my program, still doing my audio, but I've eliminated the Enhancement Blend, I think it might be affecting me. My period is really late and I know for sure I'm def not preggers, so hopefully my body will just reset itself. I have been under some stress at work, so maybe my cycle will return to normal. I've never missed a period or been really late ever, so this is a first. I'm 35, so I don't know if my hormones are beginning to change. Hopefully things will settle down.

So, I'm just massaging using cocoa butter lotion and no herbals and I'm going to start noogling again. I think I'd rather leave the hormones alone.

Hey, congrats again on the growth and keep on growin'! :D :D :D

Lex' ;)

Hey Lexus,
I wish! I'm wearing a 34B now but it doesn't fit. I actually think I should have been wearing that bra all along since A cups were way too narrow for my chest. I don't completely fill up the B cup on either side, especially the smaller one....the smaller one really is like an A, but I guess it doesn't fit right since I have a wide chest.

Also, things really do look the same! If I wasn't taking measurements, I don't think I'd believe there was a change at all.

I'm not using any padding or foam rings. Surprisingly, it's more comfortable than the other domes! I always felt like I was getting squished inside of those ones. With this one, the shape seems natural..it looks like I have a C in the dome so at least I can enjoy that for a while :p. I did get a lot of red dots the first time I used those cups though.

I noticed that a lot of people with my measurements are C cups, so I think I probably just have a lot of back fat. I really need to start losing weight :(.

I hope your body goes back to normal soon! That's why I really don't want to use herbs, even though sometimes you can get fast results with them. Let me know how your new program goes :)!

Here are some non-invasive things you could add to your program, if you haven't tried them already:

-rock melon ringtone: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es1PzhQy1-c
-fat transfer massage - just push all of your extra fat (from your stomach, back, and arms) towards your breasts
-flaxseed oil massages - I heard one woman who said she grew a couple of inches just from doing this!

DoubleD said:
Our measurements are close, what bra size are you wearing busty?

That's so depressing, you look a million times better than me :p!

My breasts are uneven. I'm a B on one side, an A on the other, but the shapes are completely different too, I don't think my smaller one is normal. I'm wearing a 34B but it doesn't fit properly. I'm only noogling the small one, but plan on doing both once they're even.

I actually think my larger one would respond really well. I pumped it once on a whim, and I couldn't fit into any of my bras with the swelling! But I don't do it normally since there's no point in making the difference in size even worse.