Brazilian girl girls :p - total newbie

eva_bs

Hi Dear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't know why but I didn't see your pictures till now!
I just want to say that you have BEAUTIFUL breasts to begin with!!!!! WOW!!!!! You have great size!!!! I wish my breasts were like that!!! :)
I am so happy for you that you FINALLY received the NB!!!!! Congrats dear!!!!
Don't forget to keep us all updated on your progress! o.k.?
I am sure that you will manage to pump in a day or two...Try to watch Flatty_Natty's video...maybe that will help you out.
Good Luck Dear!
:-* :-* :-*

Brazilian_Girl89

Helloo girls,
I'm sorry, it's been awhile sincey last update, thats because I'm visiting my family in Brazil
It's summer here and VERY hot, I learned that it's GREAT for Noogleberry :)

For now I'm noogling only the smaller one, when both reach same/similar size I will use on both..
Will try to post new pics here ASAP, maybe this week

Thank you guys for all beautifull responses, u girls keep me going on this journey

soonenough

Brazil sounds like heaven right now. I'm thinking I'll noogle only the smaller breast like you, as I'm finding that the right breast is pulling ahead quickly in size than my left side. Anyway, have fun with your family!

im noogling both... however when i hold, i close one wire to one tube and then slowly pump the other one to the same size on the cup and hold it. (sometimes i tape the wire so the air wont go into the other cup and i dont have to hold it. it works. im just not as patient to noogle only one and wait for the results longer:D

noog

Just saw your staring pics, you look great to start with!! ;D i'm sure you'll luv the results you get with nb!

Brazilian_Girl89

Hi girls!! Sorry for not answering before, I just got back from Brazil and I didnt have too much acess on inet there, was most of time sleeping at family's friend's houses that i visited..

right now I'm missing the summer :'(
But im glad to be back, also.. my husband will be back this saturday from afghanistan!! :D I'm nervous.. feel like we will start from step 1 again ???

Bad news are, I just had my period and I feel like I've lost my swelling... IAnyway, I feel my left breast is too stubborn!!!! Ugh.. it's like they MUST have a difference as a characteristof my self or something
The weird that happened was that my breasts were almost even, and when I was about to have my period only my right breast had the natural swelling.. so, there was the damn difference again.. BAD!

Anyway, I will update my pictures tonight once I get back from work :)

Thank you girls for all replies

Brazilian_Girl89

Puggley
I live close to Bellevue :) where did you live here?
I love WA... but the weather

Soonenough.. the problem for me is that if i boogle both, my right one will get WAY more swelling.. like BAM! :( I dunno why it has to be like that

Yeah, periods can be so deceiving! I go through that too: I think I grew lots but after my period a lot has gone! Well it will get better :) ?M?easuring can help because you will see you had a bit of growth

Anatori

I just got around to viewing these thread. I try to look at others to keep up with progress and reassure myself that it will work. I just wanted to say omg you have perfect breasts. I wish mine looked like that. I'd be happy with those. But thats because i've grown used to my mosquito bite boobs so anything bigger would be worth striving for. You're breasts are amazing at the start though and I hope you get where you want to be.

Brazilian_Girl89

Hellooo girls... I'm really sorry for the delay.. I can give 2 good reasons though:

1. Hubby got back from afghanistan!! :) yaaaay we are in our new house and it's sooo hard to settle everything... nos we just have to fix the living room.. its full of boxes right now :p
I`m excited, it's our first place together and my is being a super new experience to me

2. I had lost part of my results.. the heat in Brazil really was helping a LOT.. and then I got back to cold weather anjd had my period.. my boob shrunk :(

but now there are pics i took today after noogling

I noogled only the left breast (right one in the picture) because this is way smaller than the right.. when I noogle they get similar in size, but different in shape... once my left is the size of the right one i will noogle the right to make it rounder.. i just dont do it now cause the bigger breast seems to respond WAY FASTER than the left one.. and gets even bigger too

hubfb ncmfabd

Attachments

• Photo_00001.jpg
    Photo_00001.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 493
  • Photo_00002.jpg
    Photo_00002.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 390
  • Photo_00003.jpg
    Photo_00003.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 452
  • Photo_00004.jpg
    Photo_00004.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 500

soonenough

Brazilian_noogler said:
I noogled only the left breast (right one in the picture) because this is way smaller than the right.. when I noogle they get similar in size, but different in shape... once my left is the size of the right one i will noogle the right to make it rounder.. i just dont do it now cause the bigger breast seems to respond WAY FASTER than the left one.. and gets even bigger too

hubfb ncmfabd

I have the same problem, and it seems like the gap in size is getting wider. When I first started noogling in 2/9/11, my R is .5" wider than L. Now, the R is 1" wider than L. However, right after I pump, there were many times that they're measuring the same. But after swelling goes down, I'm back to a plumpier right breast. What I'm going to do is to pump until I reach my size goal, and then go back to just pumping the smaller. I'm massaging the left more by 10-15 min., and I'm only applying wild Yam lotion to the smaller left side. Let's see if that works bec. when I wear my bra, I"m filling up the right side but the left side has gaps. It's rather obvious.

Anyway, I'm glad you're honey is back. ;D

Brazilian_Girl89

tatiana

my concern is mainly about the difference.. and im sure those pics arent showing how it really is..

I dont really want too much more size on brest, but i want they even :(

its hard, I would rather to have smaller even breast, than medium/big uneven breasts

Brazilian_Girl89

pics of my breasts not swollen..
I cant noogle during weekends cause hubby is at home...so.. it's been 2 days since i dont noogle

:'(

Attachments

• Photo_00001.jpg
    Photo_00001.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 517
  • Photo_00002.jpg
    Photo_00002.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 388
  • Photo_00003.jpg
    Photo_00003.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 464