CC's Progress

minnie34

Re: Just starting...

Wow, that is really good swelling for a first noogle - looks like you're going to be a great responder!!
You already have a good starting point with nice side-boob and all!
It's normal not to get suction unless you place them far apart - it's probably due to the amount of existing breast tissue - but a lot of people have found that tying a string or a belt around the cups bring them closer together. Instant deflation is pretty normal too, the fact that you got that kind of swelling in the first place is brilliant, I am really looking forward to following your progress! :)

Matt B

Hi CC,just google"attaching the noogleberry"and I think you'll find it. Yep,I just tried that and it came up.

Oh,and the girls look great for the first time.

M<att

bexy

wow for your swelling!! ;D you have gorgeous starting pics by the way.

lexuswoman

The tell-tale "farts"! I had that happen one time when I was on the phone with my mother. I was wearing my Brava and moved my arm to hold the phone in a more comfortable position and the dome lost its seal and farted. I don't think my mom heard it, but I could've always just said, oh, sorry, cell phone static! Kids are like little sponges, they soak up everything around them, let's hope they don't go to your husband and say, mommy's chest can toot and then giggle and run away! I wish I could get more wear time in, if I could just gut up and tell my husband, I could be wearing the damn thing every night while we're watching TV. I was able to pump for 35 minutes on my lunch break today-my husband was at a meeting, so I had private time at home. Last night I ended up getting to pump for about an hour and 45 minutes. I listened to the video, then put on the Brava and actually fell asleep! I think I woke up close to midnight and went ahead and took it off. Tomorrow I'll get some pump time too in the morning before work-my husband has a breakfast meeting. Yay! Anyways, you look awesome, great swelling for your first session. Keep up the good work!

A~

lexuswoman

About the "hickeys", I don't know if you've read my past postings, but I bought an NB and couldn't ever get the cups to stay on, I was advised to get a contoured large and I never could get that curve just right on my chest and it ended up digging into my ribs and hurting, so I went and bought a Brava have been using it like the NB. I can't get tight suction with the Brava, so I saved up some money from selling on ebay (shame on me, posting on boob forums and doing ebay stuff while at the office!) and bought another NB, this time I gutted up and sent Lucy a picture of my boobs and she said, you need the XL cups for the depth, so I ordered it last wednesday and am waiting to intercept it in the mail. So, on my last try with the NB, my husband had met some buddies for drinks and I had just gotten the soft foam rings. I think my first mistake was not putting on any cocoa butter cream, since I was just going to try it on "real quick". Well, I got a seal, but I was in excruciating pain and I didn't have the cups on but for a few minutes and when I took them off, I had two dark shadow rings on each breast, reddish bruising around each breast and tiny red spots near my nipples. I slathered on bio-oil and went to bed, hoping that it would be all cleared up by the morning. Well, it wasn't. So, I had to prepare my first excuse....sports bra chafing. Well, I managed to keep it under wraps, but it took almost 5 days for it to go away completely, so I just put make-up all over my chest area to camoflouge the spots. Have you ever heard of Bio-Oil? Its very good for dry skin, scarring, stretch marks, etc and that's what i use when I massage my breasts and I think it helps when I get some mild bruising. I've learned this: If you're doing covert Noogling, plan to take the thing off about 30 minutes before you know your husband is due home. That will give the red marks some time to go away. Keep us posted and happy growing!

nikkiC

if you want something really badly you will get it

Hi CC,
That was so hilarious and made me laugh when I imagine your husband thinking what the hell was that noise, I bet he thought you had too much beans for breakfast:))
Great start, but I would really suggest to put things straight with him as it will make thing easier and he is your HUSBAND, should not have silly secrets:) I was apprehensive in the first couple of days then I though, I gotta tell him since it is not a quick fix. He makes a bit of fun of me sometimes by calling me " Jordan" ( its a nickname for one of British glamour models with big, fake tits) or he worries other times that i will damage them, but at least I don't have to hide and can watch tely in the evening and noogle:)
As for kids, I would not like them ever to see for the fear they would say something in school, I would die of embarrassment!:)
Good luck, and keep us posted! xx

bexy

haha on the farting! I find it easy to keep on the medium cups, but the CLarge are a bit of a fiddle sometimes. pump and release is what i do. the feel i get is from the cup rings pushing down, or sucking in my fat just above my chest ( where i then get the red dots. ) what happens when you grow and your hubbie notices? lol. I dont live with anyone, so noogling is ok for me, i wouldnt be able to house share now lol.

lexuswoman

I've been meaning to tell you, I love your avatar pic, how did you create that? You're really pretty too! I understand where Nikki's coming from, but I know how you feel and I know how I feel. In my case, I want it to be more of a surprise, like hopefully this summer when I'm wearing my bikini and he's like, wow, when did those get so big all of a sudden? I don't want him to know and feel like he has to be my cheerleader and everyday say, oh, you look bigger already. I tried the Brava back in 2004 when I was married to my first husband, and even though I wasn't using it like they suggested, the whole 10 hour a day thing, I would wear it here and there and he would say, oh your getting big when I knew I wasn't. We're not doing anything detrimental to our relationships, its not like we're secretly on a singles site or being charmed by an old boyfriend on Facebook. It boils down to this...what we're doing, they're going to enjoy and benefit from anyway! Where are you keeping your NB so that it stays out of sight when not being worn? I'm looking forward to getting the XL cups and seeing how they do and alternating them with the Brava.

lexuswoman

Awww right! That's awesome news! That's some good swelling to retain too and see, it is working, you husband who you said was about as observant as a rock...noticed! Yay! I think my husband noticed something was different the other day too. I was walking to the car and he said I love how your tits flop...well since I've grown an inch, I've noticed that I have more bounce. I asked him later that night about it again and if there was something different about it this time and he said yes! So, we'll see! Keep up the good work!

bikiniluvr

With Great Boobs Come Great Powers

Wow! And, Yaaaaaay! I've missed a lot, huh? So happy it's working so well for you! And you look like my boobie twin! Awesome results, already.... And, of course your hubby noticed that your boobs were bigger! He probably wouldn't notice if you hacked off six inches of your hair, but boobs? Definitely ;)

bexy

that would be awsome if it was growth already. and yipeee for filling the 32A bra! im so jealous of the swelling :p just wish mine would! your right this forum is addictive. if ur hubby commented when u were fully clothed it MUST really be working! ;D

nikkiC

Wow CCBB, u must be getting awsome swelling ! 3inches, that's a lot! I can't get more than 2 inches:( and it seems like it sticks with u for a while u lucky thing;) this must be really showing if the man has noticed;) keep going I'm sure we will see some great progress on you:) xx

nikkiC

http://www.85b.org/bra_calc.php
Try this, I found it pretty accurate:) xx

lexuswoman

Noogling is addictive isn't it? My issue with what I thought was lacatation has now cleared up and shame on me, but I brava-ed for 30 minutes on my lunch hour today, not as hard suction and I didn't have any problems. I'll usually get to 39 inches when I take it off, but they don't look all that big and it doesn't last long either. Is your husband still on the road?

I looked your pics very carefully and didn't see a lump. Have you noticed it before or did you just notice it when you started noogling? I was told a long time ago that I have very dense breast tissue (one reason why I don't retain swelling) and 11 years ago I even had to have a mammogram and an ultrasound b/c they thought I had a lump or something. It turned out that they said I have fibrocystic breasts, nothing harmful, its actually hereditary, my mom and grandma both have/had it. I go every year faithfully for my gynocological exam and the dr is aware of it, but says there's nothing to worry about. I think massaging my breasts has helped and its made me aware of how my breasts feel and if anything changes I"ll know it.

bexy

hey hun yay for week 1! :)
i guess it cant hurt to go to the docs about the lump just to put ur mind at ease.i had to go lots because of the ecsma i was getting on mine but im glad i went. i need to get something for the domes too.

bexy

fingers crossed for you too, its prob nothing to worry about, but it just puts your mind at rest. I was told that the eczema i had could be a sign of breast disease and they didnt know if to send me for a scan or not. but in the end they just decided it was eczema, i did see about 3 doctors about it! but its always a bit scary. im in uk tho and dont have to pay medical bills which i guess i take for granted, i dont really think about it much.

i need to get some padded bras...i used to wear massive padded ones but stopped, and now because the only time i would really go out is to cycle/go to the gym on the odd occasion (!) then its too uncomfortable to wear a padded one like i used to. i have spent so much money wasted on buying different bras in the past to try make me look larger!

hope u get some time with your hubby :)

bexy

i hope you get to the docs, better to be safe, altho its probably all fine. mabe if u go dont noogle for a couple of days before hand, so then what is there is al your breast tissue not any swelling, and you wont be tender from noogling.

my padded bras made me feel so much more confident, i used to get a c cup bra and pad it. it made me feel normal. I know how you feel though when it comes off. now i wear an unpadded 36A bra but i dont fill the cups at all. they are gaping. id love to be able to buy a bra and fill it!

Myam

I noogled with medical tape over my nipples for a while, but I found something even more comfortable! I use the nipple stopper technique : http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,3471.0.html

lexuswoman

Lookin' Good Girlfriend!

Wow, you look awesome, you're really retaining the swelling even after missing a few sessions!

bexy

wow thats amazing. how long is it you noogle for when you do and do you use pump/release or hold? yay for 2 weeks :) and it looks like its working!