Cross Dresses

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Lisa, you are looking really great :eek: and the shape you have is looking just wonderfull. I guest i will just have to keep pumping a little at a time and hopefully i will get there.
By for now
Love Vivian ;)

jeane

Italian living in France
@Lisacd121
Use "additionnal options" to post you pictures.
Jeane.

Attachments

• inserer photo.jpg
    inserer photo.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 215

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Lisa, can you please post your photos again on here. i only had one chance to see them and was blowing away be them I think they give people like me a big boost and makes us try a lot harder to get what you have. do you pump very often? and how long do you pump for? I found i was trying to hard and given myself blisters all the time. talk to you soon
Love Vivian :)

spudys

Vivian B
Hello Bill, what a testier you are with your fantastic boobs! I would love to have boobs like you.
love Bill ;)

Dan

vivtina hi i am a crossdresser also ive always wanted breast but this is just what i am looking for,i am a 46 AA and i would like a little more breast i am hoping to add a 46A or B just to make my t-shirts and tops stand out.how long have u been noodling to acheve what size u have...............will my breat return to there org size if i dont use the pump ................ :)

universallove

Born woman in support of Men on NBE :)

im a born female, but have always felt interest and support for trans people. I read a comment on this thread that questioned what women on this site felt about men being here as well doing nbe, so i felt the urge to just express that i definately feel very happy to have men here too, and it makes me happy to see you doing what you want to do to make yourself feel good, despite the fact that there are alot of social and cultural judgements around being outside gender norms. it is your honesty and your decision to not surpress your natural inclination that will help pave the way to greater freedom for future people. The less we are controlled by others negative judgements, the more we discredit those critical and condemning beliefs, and in that we we are helping to create greater freedom for society at large, and that is a great thing. By freedom, i mean, freedom from the negativity of unnessesary criticism, ostracism, condemnation etc Without this shaming, we can feel good to be just who we are, we are all unique, and it is never a bad thing to be unusual :)

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hi Universallove what a great comment, love you to be our spokesperson for our passion to have breasts lol,would love to know if you wouldn`t mind if i posted your comment on my facebook page its just great wording from a female point of view and wish humans all could download that into thier brains, from a male perspective i get a feeling of empowerment within myself to look down and see these lushious mounds bouncing under my chin is just invigoratingly just lovely, as i am a crossdresser and to look at my girls when dressed is just out of this world, thanks again , Lisa , xxxx

nikigurl

Just thought I'd chime in and say Hi as yet another crossdresser. Have been for about 20 years with some gaps here and there due to work. Despite being tall and skinny, several years ago learned how to create decent looking cleavage with a flat male chest. :D But have always wanted more. Several months learned about PM, took it for nearly a month straight, had the tingly/itchy nipples but due to work and some slight growth backed off and still have my "supply".

Spent a lot of time reading peoples experiences on here and seeing their pics in the last few weeks. Especially those of other crossdressers. That pretty much convinced me I had to give this a shot... So on Saturday I ordered the CL's. They shipped Monday and arrived Friday (to Canada at that! Impressed!). Words cannot really describe how freakin' impressed I was at what I could create in a matter of an hour, let alone how long it lasted! I pumped again on Saturday but have to admit it was too much too soon and I should have known better from reading the forums. It's very clear to me how this can be addictive. lol Letting things settle before taking it slow, hopefully within the week. I'll take before pics then. :)

spudys

Vivian B
Hello nikigurl, thanks for getting in touch. I'm shore you will like your noogleberries. i fine them very good and it gets easier as time goes on. i am getting some good size and shape now.
don't try to hard though as you will get water blisters like i did and it takes a little while for them to go.
Good luck and i look forward to seeing your pictures.
Love Vivian xxxx ;)

Milinius

Hi Vivian,

I've only been noogling since the end of May 2012. I can tell you that you and the other gurls on here inspired me to get my noogles. I used PM prior to noogle and for a little while when pumping at first but became concerned when my body started feminizing too quickly for my calmer perception of pace. I do not want to become a full woman cause I'd never be attractive. I do want to have breast so I quit the PM and am now using only the noogleberry.

Everything you folks have said is happening to me. My breast are definitely larger! That pleases me. You all should be proud of the help and bravery you convey over this forum. I know it matters to me and from what I read many others. You all get an attagirl!

I just wanted to go on record saying that I love the swelling I get and figure permanent growth will come with time. No rush cause I want to continue noogling. It just feels so good. Lately, while using the XL cups, my boobs started getting sucked about 2/3rds of the way in, a little over the 3" mark, and after pumping for 45 to 60 minutes filled it enough so the cups stay on by themselves with no pressure ( for a little while)! That was surprising and startling. I should mention that I've been using a heating pad after pumping and that helps with the swelling as well. Got to buy a bigger heating pad though.

I also bought the XXL cups and want to use them after I fill up the XL. Just not sure I'll be able to hide them when they get that big. LOL

I started at a tight 44A loose 44b cup Bra and am now a full C loose D. With swelling I'm getting a full D. I'm heavy set so there is plenty of skin to work with. I'd be happy with a very tight C/form fitting D, if they were more perky, but they sag so I'm just going with the flow and seeing if the cups actually will do the reshaping that is needed. What do you think?

I love the feel of them on my lower arms when I support/lift them that way. :).

Thanks for taking the time to read this and for putting up with all the stuff about me.

Hope you achieve all your dreams,
Taboo

Matt B

Hi Taboo,I'd like to thank you for your post.The reason mainly because of your experience with the herb PM.There are a lot of ladies on this forum that take PM for breast enlargement.I'm here to get girls too but one has to be careful.If PM can make a male feminize too fast,imagine what it can do for and to a female who already has a ton of phytoestrogens in her body.
It's like i said before,I never realized what a big part breast development played in the psyche of a girl.Thanks to the media,all women are supposed to have bodacious ta-ta's,and the girls want them.I have learned a lot about women from this forum,and I look at breasts a whole different than I used to.That being said,I am concerned about the members that use PM for breast growth.I don't want anything to happen to any of you out there,as you are all family to me.
So,end of rant and syrupy comments.

Matt ;)

Milinius

Hey Matt B, Hope you are well. I just hit the hi-lites in my last post. The Ainterol PM is way stronger than just boob enhancement. It affects your whole body and causes massive changes. I was using the 500 mg pills twice a day and the cream for my boobs twice a day. I may have overdid it, but it was working too well for me. LOL

Like I said, I just want the boobs, so noogle is perfect for me. I stay male with normal hormones, and my boobs are growing. :)

BTW I am taking MSM and that seems to be beneficial. I feel better and its a food supplement not affecting the hormones. It helped clear up a knee problem, gas retention, and a face rash I could not get rid of. You haven't heard of any problems with that have you?

Keep up the good work,
Taboo

Matt B

Hi Taboo,I know it's powerful,and that's my concern with these young girls that want to add a cup size or two.Hell,they could use this stuff for chemical castration if they wanted to.
MSM is necessary for body function,it's a good supplement.

nikigurl

OK, as I said in my previous post, I took some pics. Sorry for the crap quality, lighting in the bathroom sucks. So I did actually take a pic of the bruising a few days after I stopped to let it calm down a bit. The bruising pic shows how flat I am as well even though there's still some pump going on there.

The second pic is clearly after pumping was taken a few days after the bruising pic. I decided to give it a go without being as aggressive with the pump. That was after 2.5-3 hrs of pumping with short breaks for moisturizer.

The bra pic is the same time. I'm wearing an enhancer type bra thing underneath my bra. Basically just pushes everything up. With that and some little breast enhancers, I fill that 36 or 38 D cup bra.

While I like that up high/implant look of the pump and bra pics, I'd like to get more pump under my nipple. I tried some of the nipple stopper suggestions but found they slid around prior to making contact with the inside of the domes. I also found that the pump likes to slip up high and when it does it sucks in my pec and the dome puts pressure on it near the crease going towards my armpit. This isn't exactly comfortable and was sore for a few days afterwards... so I'd like to keep it down further when I get to pumping again to avoid that.

Attachments

• bruising.JPG
    bruising.JPG
    45.2 KB · Views: 312
  • pump.JPG
    pump.JPG
    45.6 KB · Views: 429
  • bra.JPG
    bra.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 460

Damacus87

Living life in a disguise
HI all!! I have been in and out of cross-dressing in the closet you could say. Wearing clothing underneath my male clothing :/ , but I have been more recently wearing clothing all the time such as undergarments but still underneath the male stuff. Been noodling for about 2 ish weeks not sure exact time but getting some decent results I am not given up!! I am slowly going from Male to Female and will be on PM pills and cream here within hopefully a week once they get to me in the mail that is. Other than that nothing much more , just ask away if you wana chat!! :D xoxo to all here that are sooo helpful in your postings and progress pics!!