Cross Dresses

LAWMANN2004

HI & Welcome to the forum !!!!!!!
Ask any questions that you may have, somebody will answer them.
This journey is a long one, But the results are permanent.
It will take time and LOTS of it, But you will see results.
Some grow faster than others, all see growth with consistant usage.
Stay safe, and have fun.
The boobie fairy will see you soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2 ;)

leggytess

Just found this thread so I really should sy hi as a fellow TGirl.

I have just got the NoogleBerry and hope to post some pics of my progress, hopefully!

Tess

ps As you can see plenty of work to do...........

noogle.jpg

J

Joan_CD

Welcome and good luck! If you are committed to pumping you will see fantastic results. Just remember it takes time and patience.

piercedguy

Hi to all,

Well after spending some time reading the various forums, I thought it was about time I joined in. I got my noogleberry about a week ago, and after starting slowly, and experimenting with some of the various suggestions I have read here, I have found a comfortable way for me and am now doing a couple of 30min 'pumps' a day, well when work commitments allow anyway :-\ Why do I want bigger 'boobs'? Well its purely personal for me, albeit it fits into my somewhat unusual lifestyle, about which I will put something in my profile if anyone is interested enough. I hope to drop in regularly with updates, although I have to admit, whether it is physcological (I am sure that isn't spelt right ::)) I feel a sense of being 'fuller' across my chest

Regards,

Piercedguy

spudys

Vivian B
Hello all! and welcome to the form Tess. Well I am sorry I miss lead you guy's in me last entry. I am still using the L size cups! not the XL's I have not quiet made it to the end of my large cups as I thought I might be able to to last month. I still have about 1/2" to go on my right Boob and the left one is tailing behind a little. (this is my small Boob of course) Well I have got it all sorted now so I don't get the water blisters any more. I was just trying to hard too make a big difference to quickly.
Well keep up the good work every body and I'll talk to you later
Love Vivian :)

fairypump

Hello all,
I discovered NB and will probably order a kit soon. Nice to see other CD's here, I am not alone. I do not crossdress often, but need to fill my tops, dresses and swimsuits with average/small but real boobs that would not draw too much attention under male (t-)shirts.

LISATG

Hi All!

I received my NB in the mail today (HOORAY!!!), but have been lurking on the forum for about a month and just discovered this string. Thanks for starting it Viv! Joan I have read several of your posts in other areas and appreciate the insight and experience you provide.

A little about me... I describe myself more as TG than CD, since my femme side is much more than external, but I ID as male also, so hence... "Trans!"
I have been taking herbs and massaging faithfully for a little over 2 months, and have grown from a 36 FLAT to a 36 A-B, depending on the bra maker and calculator (anyone else confused???). I should probably be wearing a 38A and finally found a couple websites to order from today, so hopefully by the time they arrive with the help of my NB I will fit them well.

Good luck to all. It is a pleasure to be a part of the group and I'm sure I'll have many questions soon! Time for session 2... Looking for the Boobie Fairy to spread her magic dust! ;)

Hugs,
Lisa

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hi all hope you all are getting great results i have a little,have not been on here for a while, very happy have been using Noogle and PM with a firming cream Nivia Q10 and cocoa butter feels great, I massage after 1 hour pump. ;)

Attachments

• Breasts Starting out 2008.jpg
    Breasts Starting out 2008.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 370
  • Breasts Starting out Dec 2009.jpg
    Breasts Starting out Dec 2009.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 280
  • Breasts Starting out Feb 2010.jpg
    Breasts Starting out Feb 2010.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 434
  • Breasts Starting out 2008.jpg
    Breasts Starting out 2008.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 233
  • Breasts Starting out Dec 2009.jpg
    Breasts Starting out Dec 2009.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 383

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hey sorry about the pics they doubled up some how here are some close ups over a few months.

Attachments

• P1090101.JPG
    P1090101.JPG
    44 KB · Views: 565
  • P1070663.jpg
    P1070663.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 585
  • Breasts Starting out Oct 2010.jpg
    Breasts Starting out Oct 2010.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 487
J

Joan_CD

The pics show fantastic results. Good for you! Are you taking any herbs or hormones with pumping? I ask because your nipples appear to be getting bigger as well. Congrats on the wonderful results!!!

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hey Joan thank you yes apart from pumping i have been using Pueraria Mirifica Powder
http://www.ainterolherbs.com/femaleenhancementpuerariamirificapowder-c-1_20.html
i take a teaspoon in water morning and night also have made a cream i mix a tablespoon of PM with Nivia Q10 firming cream
along with cocoa butter mix it all together after i pump i massage with it for around 10 min feels fabulous on my skin i use it all over i do think it has helped my girls seem to have filled out a lot over the past few months, hope this helps sweety. Lisa x

Attachments

• Breasts Starting out Dec 2010.jpg
    Breasts Starting out Dec 2010.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 545
J

jennajme

Nice growth... Get a good bra so you can maintain them all day...

piercedguy

Just something of an update after noggling for a month or so...

Attachments

• DSCF2402 (Small).JPG
    DSCF2402 (Small).JPG
    36.9 KB · Views: 263
  • DSCF2401.JPG
    DSCF2401.JPG
    56.8 KB · Views: 204

spudys

Vivian B
Hello every one. Hi Lisa, I love the results you are getting! ;) I have been a very bad girl and have not been pumping much at all. I have only just started at a new job this month and have been a little busy trying to get to grips with that. I will get back to pumping more offend as soon as I can. when I look at the results Lisa is getting it gives you a boost to get of your bum and do some more. like they say if you don't use it you won't get it! well keep up the good work every one and keep those update pictures coming.
(by the way I am pumping as I write this reply) so i am doing a little bite.
Love
Vivian ;)

ttb43

I am a transvestite from central England
Hiya

I'm tv and after being on hormones (self prescribed) for 2 years was starting to develop a nice bust, but due to high blood pressure, felt I should end my hormone regime. I now wish I had just sought medical assistance but hey ho. However, I have now just ordered a medium Noogleberry and can't wait to get started with it. I will post regular photos to show how the development progresses.

I am in the UK, nr Leicester.

Jan

nflux

hi all,

been really encouraged by the results from the other TG/CD folk on here as well as that I'm not the only one, so have just ordered my NB system (thanks for the sizing advice Lucy). If I can get results like some of you gals then wow! I'll be a very happy bunny indeed.

I feel I'm pretty much a "shemale" in the making but plan on remaining gender-fluid as long as possible because I like the flexibility and it seems to bring me balance across the board.

According to the bra-size calculator I found I've already got B-cups (been doing massage, fenugreek and saw palmetto) so am hoping the NB can supercharge the mix and get me to where I want to be.

I'd pretty much assumed surgery was the only *real* solution but am now wondering whether that's actually the case, especially given the potential complications, cost and other nonsense which goes with it. Homegrown would always be preferable to me but I don't want to go the hormone route because I want to keep full OEM functionality ;)

I'd pretty much like to go as big as I can but the sheer joy I've already been getting from my "killer-Bs" has quelled the boobie-greed somewhat so am finding I'm happy to just do what I can with what I've got for the time being.

Will report progress as soon as there is any...

Niki

spudys

Vivian B
Hello every one. It's good to hear that there is others out there trying to grown they boobs as well. and it's good to know that I'm not the only man here as well. I have been taking it very slowly after I got another bad lot of water blisters :-\ I must have been trying to hard again. it all felt good until I took of my cups and there they were again. My wife look at them and had a little laugh. she say one day they will grown and she can see the difference in them now.
Well keep up the good work and good luck and take it slowly!
Love Vivian ;)

Lisacd121

Lisa Moon
Hey Vivian sounds like your pumping too hard too early take it easy at first maybe a week then just increase the pressure over the days believe me you will grow i have some great results, good luck , Lisa