Daughter just got new bra - 34C!

noog

I agree with Anastasia,I don't think pumping would have a bad effect on her growth even if she was still developing, in fact I think it would help with growth.I was like her and had my period at 12 years old and my boobs never grew after that. I would say 2 years after your period, your probably not going to grow anymore boobs. I would have luved to had my mom buy me a nb for my teenage years! Anything natural without herbs is great to help a teen with breast enhancement! In fact when my daughter gets to her age, if she happens to get my sad boogie genes, i'm definatly bringing out the nb, and massage! That's wonderful your so involved,and open with your daughter!

lorajean101

Wow, you are such a good mom! I feel like I have spent 16 years of my life miserable due to very low self esteem and it is finally now that I have decided to try NBE. I am 31 now, I mentioned to my mom 10 years ago that I wanted implants and she replied "you're stupid" hmmm... thanks for the support mom, unfortunately I was "blessed" with a bra size 32AA and not a 36D like her or all of my sisters. I developed severe social anxiety due to feeling so poorly about my body. Nobody should have to deal with that, so I say cheers to you for not only being so supportive about your daughters NBE journey, but being supportive enough to even have that discussion with her at all!!

Lily13

Boodles I am so happy for your daughter!! ;D Hopefully implants aren't even on the radar for her anymore. I think allowing her to noogle was a good call and I'm thrilled it has been successful.

melons

Boodles I am so happy for you and you daughter , CONGRATULATIONS !!!! I wish I had a mom like you :D , who understood how much it affects a girl and also would offer me a solution... I am glad though that she made me smart enough to look / hunt for a solution to my imperfections ...

Nevertheless, I am sure we all woudl love to know , how do her peers react and how is her life different now :) , I am sure here would lotsa postivie things that we all are dying to listen to ;D

lotsa luv,
melons

Boodles

Once again thank you all for your responses :)

Lily13 - no I think we are safe from the dreaded implants now :)

I have always tried to make it clear to my children that they can come to me to talk about anything. Inevitably this means hearing things and having conversations that are difficult, from time to time. Early on I made myself two rules; never give a knee jerk reaction (whatever might happen immediately in my head I try not to let it make it to my lips until I have fully considered things, and we have discussed it fully), and my second rule is to not react based on what ohter people might think (my mum was a shocker for this), but based on what is best for my children and their situation. Can't say I have always managed to live by these rules (especially the first on!) but I have given it my best shot!

Melons - she is definately more confident now, and has been since she first started to see some effect of Noogling. As I said before I think she found it empowering. Many of the 'friends' who gave her such a hard time about it when she was at school she does not see any more now she is at college, so I can't say how they would react. However the friends that she is still with have commented on her growth, and one new friend reffered to her as having the perfect size boobs which gave her a real boost :) Nobody but me and her boyfriend know know about her Noogling so their observations are geniune which is good :) She really is so much happier now than she was 7 months ago :)

Teeny Tiny

Way to go! Hi Boodles, I'm very glad to hear that it has worked so well for her, I myself have finally achieved 36B's from 36AA (if that) after 20 months of noogling. So her results have been much better, much faster, probably something to do with her young age. I read in one of your posts that she's taking herbal supplements though, I hope you had her hormone tested by a gynecologist and made sure they were safe for her to use first though, as herbal enhancers can totally screw up her hormones, I know, been there, done that, been suffering with severely imbalanced hormones since my first attempt at using them roughly 10 years ago. And I don't think at her young age she'll want to have to deal with plucking unwanted facial and nipple hair for the rest of her life like I do. Oh, and tell her to make sure she holds onto her NB, because if she ever has children she'll probably have to go through this all over again, unless she's one of the fortunate few who don't experience shrunken, droopy, or stretched out breasts, or any other negative effect on the breasts that some women experience. ;)

noog

Teen tiny- just curious, what herbs did you take that made you grow facial, and nipple hair, so I can make sure I don't take them! Hopefully not pm or msm, that's what I've been taking. Thanks Hootersl

Boodles

Thanks Teeny Tiny :)

She has been taking Wonderup (which they say is OK for 17 years olds) but is stopping that now - slowing down rather than a sudden stop as I thought that might do more harm than good. She had not had any tests done and to be honest I don't know how you would get that done here in the UK. You only really get to see a gynecologist if you have a problem. I guess you could go private but I realy don't know anything about private medicine. But anyway as I said she is stopping them anyway as we have both got a bit twitchy about them. In all honesty though, apart from a (possible) small amount of weight gain round her middle, the effects have been positive - improved mood, shiney hair, skin still perfect (but she rarely gets so much as a spot anyway - never has). But neither do they seem to have had any effect on her breast size particularly, although Wonderup says you need to take it for 3 months to see results so I guess they would say it was too early to tell.

Like Hooters I am curious to know which herbs did this to you. Were they individual herbs or a preparation. It seems to me that more people get negative side effects from individual herbs than prepared tablets. Maybe the manufacturers use hergbs that balance eache other? Just a thought.

Thank you again :)

Teeny Tiny

No, I've never tried those two. I'm afraid to take PM because of the reactions I've had from the topical PM creams and soaps, and I haven't used MSM yet. Right now I'm just noogling, using Spirulina, collagen, Wild Yam cream, which by the way I've had a better response to the Good'n Natural 14% wild yam cream in two days of using it than I did using the Jason Natural Wild Yam balancing Creme in case there's any Jason Wild Yam Creme users out there. You might want to give the Good'n Natural 14% Wild Yam Cream a try because it has a higher concentration of wild yam in it. After only 2 days of using it my breasts already feel a little fuller this morning and I'm having what feels like growing pains in them both ;). Here's a link to the one I'm using right now...

http://www.luckyvitamin.com/p-14247-good-n-natural-14-wild-yam-cream-with-aloe-and-vitamin-e-4-oz

As far as the herbs I took, I didn't take any individual herbs, I've taken 3 different brands of herbal breast enhancement pills now, don't remember the individual brands, but none of them did anything but mess up my hormones.

Teeny Tiny

Hi Boodles, didn't see your post till I was done with my last. No I was not taking individual herbs, I was taking herbal breast enhancement pills, with the same recommendations as your daughters, (take for at least 3-6 months to see results), well I did and I did not like my results. Most enhancement pills have almost the same ingredients, maybe just a little different amounts of this and that, and a few have more ingredients than others. I took 3 different kinds with slightly different mixes, the last even had PM in it and none of them did anything but make my hormones worse and added unwanted weight gain, from 117 pounds to almost 150 pounds now. The last one I took with PM in it actually gave me the worst affects, packed on 15 pounds talk about a hormonal roller coaster ride, I still haven't fully recovered from them yet. I want to get my weight back down to around 120, but I'm afraid I will lose what I have gained breast wise over the last couple months if I do. That and I want to try Bountiful Breast when I get a chance, and I know I'll probably have better success with it with my current body structure than I would if I went back down to where I was so I guess I'll just try to keep it under control and not get any heavier than I am right now if I can help it. At least I'm not too far overweight right now, the high end of my normal weight is 140 and I've been teeter tottering between 143 and 147, so I'm not in too big of a panic to lose any right now. Just wish I could trim my mid section and my butt down maybe just a little. Other than that I guess I look okay, I look better dressed than I do undressed. I keep calling myself a fat cow and my mother-in-law and hubby keep telling me I'm not fat, I guess everyone has their own opinion about what fat looks like, to me I look fat when I get anywhere over 120. Hopefully your daughter will not have any adverse hormonal reactions from them, at least I hope not. And that really stinks that the only time you see a gynecologist is when you have a problem, what about yearly exams like we have here in the states? Once a year we're supposed to get a pap smear and breast exam, then once over a certain age yearly mammograms to check for breast cancer. I did say supposed to, I haven't been as regular with my annual exams as I should have been because of a lack of health insurance. We do have low cost clinics here we can go to though where we can have them done for around $100, I just haven't been able to afford to this year. I had one last year, which was the first one in about 5 years, and it was normal, so hopefully everything still is normal, other than my hormones that is, I know they're still out of whack.

Oh, and unfortunately weight gain is a very common, normal side affect of breast enhancement pills. I don't know about the brand your daughter has been using, but I know most say not to drink any caffeine like sodas or coffee because they are diuretic. They make the body retain water, and added weight, which is where most breast enlargement comes from with them if any is experienced at all. That's why I want to take Bountiful Breast, because it's not a diuretic, it does not make you retain water, in fact you can lose weight while taking them and still experience breast enlargement. Well, they don't recommend heavy exercise while taking them, that may counteract their affects, because they work by storing fat in the breasts, like during normal puberty, so the more fat that you have on your body the better they work. I think from some of the research I've done that they can actually filter fat from other parts of the body into the breasts, which is why some women experience weight loss or slenderize while they're on them. Because the pills pretty much take fat from one part of the body and move it to the breasts, at least that's what I'm hoping they'll do for me, so I can't wait to try them. ;)

Oh, I just looked at the ingredients in wonderup, the number one ingredient is soy, which is bad for the body and helps the body gain weight, which could be one of the reasons she's put on a little weight around the middle. They say to be lean and healthy the three things you must avoid are soy, corn, and wheat. Once I get everything where I want it I'm putting my hubby and I on a strict diet eliminating those three things from our diet, which will be a major diet change for us, because there is so much that has soy protein and high fructose corn syrup in it, and wheat. Guess we need to have our own farm so I can grow my own fresh veggies and raise my own cattle and chickens, and have farm fresh eggs for breakfast.

Anastasia916

Teeny, not sure where you read that, but I can say that's WAY off! Soy used in moderation is good for heart health. Whole grains can help you LOSE weight, and the whole grains are usually wheat products. I have been told by many doctors and nutritionists to eat plenty of whole grain wheat! I have either cheerios or mini wheats every morning for breakfast, and I have lost weight! Now I will agree high fructose corn syrup is not good for you and should only be ingested in as little as possible. I'm a complete health nut and research healthy eating etc. all the time, and I have NEVER heard of wheat and soy being bad for you! I HAD notice I said HAD high blood pressure and cholesterol, through healthy eating I have fixed it. The numbers are still not perfect, but much better than they were. Oh and as far as losing weight and worried about losing your breasts. I'm the same way, I have been so apprehensive about it. But I have fluctuated in weight since I stopped using NB, during the break, and even now going back to it. And I have not lost any chest size. I have been fluctuating between 137 down to 118 then back up again haha. I'm at 128 right now was 136 a month or so ago. And my chest size is the same. I want to start working out intensely again but I want to keep my chest size. So I'm waiting until my order of Ultra Breast gets here so I can noogle and take that and start working out more. I'd like to start doing P90X, we have it lol just never started it haha. I want the body that some of the women got from using it, but I don't want to lose my boobs :p so I'm going to experiment once UB gets here and see if I can maintain size, get fit and maybe gain more chest wise. We'll see! But yea I think if you did light to moderate exercise, ate healthier, smaller portions, you won't lose chest size and you could lose weight.

Teeny Tiny

During my diet searching online I came across this website...

http://www.bestfoodsecrets.net/video.html

Which also led me to the following (hopefully you can view it)...

http://www.truthaboutabs.com/files/unprotected/Foods_That_Kill_Fat_mg.pdf

They've said that there's a lot of false information out there, that soy is bad, wheat is bad, (both of which doctors and nutritionists want you to believe is good for you), but not all doctors are pushing them as "healthy", my mother in law has been put on a strict diet eliminating soy, wheat (gluten), etc. to try to help her lose weight and improve her health. So apparently her doctor is of the same mindset of the people in these websites that are telling us not to eat them. And as far as soy goes, I never could stand eating the stuff, I get sick and end up running to the bathroom every time I eat anything that has soy in it, so my system doesn't want it anyway, so I'll just stay away from it.

Anastasia916

Teeny, I checked out the links, watched the video on the first one. Did you buy the ebooks? Or only watched the video? I may buy the ebooks just to check them out. I have to admit going to the links I thought you were a bit nuts lol. But watching the video, some of it did make alot of sense to me. Now I do eat whole grains because I was advised to as to help with my health issues, and so far it HAS worked. I don't always eat wheat though, I often get bakery fresh breads, bagels, etc. that ARE made out of the grains she said were good. So it will be easy for me to just get those and not get the wheat breads and such. Though not sure I can give up mini wheats lol. Now when she talked about the foods that are bad for you like processed foods, artificial sweeteners, and HFCS (high fructose corn syrup) I was just shaking my head in agreement. I tell people this ALL the time. Throughout my research, those things alone are EXTREMELY bad for you. The video didn't emphasis it enough! Artificial sweeteners contain a chemical that causes all kinds of health problems, I have found scientific proof of this. I'll find the links and share. I emailed them to my mom, she's a diabetic, and was using like splenda and equal, VERY VERY BAD!!! HFCS is also extremely bad, as the video showed the spoon of it with the skull and cross bones, it IS basically POISONOUS to your body!! I avoid it at all costs. I gave up many of my favorite foods to avoid it. Processed foods was hard to give up also as I use to eat those healthy choice frozen dinner things for lunch, many of them extremely tasty, but once I learned about them being bad, gave them up! So maybe that's why I have lost weight, she said if you only apply one principal you can lose weight. I gave up HFCS, artifical sweeteners (I use to use sweet n low), and processed foods. As far as the butter thing, I knew that! HAHA I use only real butter in and on everything. People call me nuts, and I try telling them how bad fake butters are. Now the other thing I may have a problem adjusting is I do use a cooking oil that has canola oil in it, it also has olive oil in the though, it's one that's for heart health and is supposedly healthy for people with HBP to use. I might switch to pure olive oil or peanut oil. But yea, if you bought the books, how are they? Oh and the 2nd link being the same author as the truth about abs thing, someone locally told me about that book and swears by it. She like got abs and slimmed down within a very short time and she says it's all down to that book.

Lily13

I don't want to hijack this thread, but wanted to quickly add in that I have been gluten free for over a year now. Lots of people have wheat/gluten sensitivities and don't even realize it. Going GF basically forces you to cook every single meal from scratch and it helps to keep you from eating processed foods. Eating out is too risky because you have to watch out for cross contamination of gluten/wheat. I don't think grains are that good for you either and really avoid them whenever possible! The one grain I eat is brown rice though.

Teeny Tiny

I haven't bought the book yet, I want to but I can't afford it, so when I can I'll see if my hubby will let me get it, I'd especially love the recipes and stuff that comes with the program to give me more ideas about what to fix. I usually cook from scratch, occasionally I'll make something from a box, but very seldom, but I'll have to stop doing that. The other thing is they say that eating meat that was fed a grain and soy diet is not good for the human body either so I'll have to find an affordable place to find free range meat and eggs. Once we manage to be able to move to Arkansas or Missouri my hubby wants to get about 100 acres so I can grow my own garden for fruits and veggies, and maybe raise some cattle, pigs, and chickens for fresh natural fed meats and eggs. And we'll be doing a lot of hunting, for whatever other types of meat we can get like venison and elk, and do a lot of fishing for some natural fed lake fish. I never could stand buying farm raised fish, corn fed catfish is way to bland for me, they're not meant to eat corn, they're scavengers meant to clean their environment and eat all kinds of stuff, that's what gives a wild catfish so much more taste. Oh, speaking of fish, I've got a video link in one of my emails from them somewhere on the dangers of store bought fish, I'll see if I can find it and attach it. I couldn't find it, but I found the same video through youtube, so here it is...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0F8x4i5GYE

From now on I'm label reading all fish I buy, if it's not from the US I won't buy it anymore. I found a package of "Alaskan Salmon" at Wal-Mart the other day, when I read the label I found that it was "Caught in Alaska, Product of China". That seemed a little too risky to me so I didn't get it. :-\

Anastasia916

Yep, raising your own animals for meat is the best way to go. My aunt has chickens and such and we always have fresh eggs every morning at her house, also when the chickens are old enough/had enough babies so she can keep having chicken, she use to get me to go pick out which chicken I wanted. Others found it disturbing, I don't. It's stupid to try to pretend that the meat you are eating was once not a live animal. I just couldn't watch her behead it, pluck it, and gut it. Also I have family that hunts and fishes alot. So that's all I'm use to is real fish, deer meat mainly for the hunting part, we sometimes got rabbit. And I agree freshly caught catfish taste better than farm raised. Well since that video said steak, eggs, etc. is good for you. I went to the galley this morning, got steak, eggs and fresh fruit for breakfast. I do that a few days per week anyway. I just wonder, the video says bacon is good for you, I wonder if pan fried ham for breakfast would be also? I prefer that over bacon. I just have to watch my sodium levels because of the HBP. I just wonder if cornbread is okay for you? Like it's somewhat a grain once it's made into cornmeal right? I usually don't get the quick fix type like jiffy. I usually get real cornmeal and make cornbread from scratch, dunno if I can give that up. I gotta have my cornbread with my collard greens. If I get the books before you do I'll share. Just with buying more supplements last week, and planning my son's bday party and spending alot on that, may have to wait a lil bit on it. It's just weird to hear all this when I've already adjusted my diet for HBP and cholesterol and told by dr's and nutritionists to eat whole grains. :/

Teeny Tiny

I hear ya on the cornbread, I love home made honey cornbread, and my hubby tells me I don't make it enough, but I think it's one of the no no's as it has corn and regular flour in it. His mom bought some gluten free all purpose flour to try, which I used on her chicken parmesan last night. I'll fix her breaded foods with the gluten free flour and bread crumbs, but I'm sorry they don't look or smell anywhere near as appetizing as the other stuff. The flour smelled so gross it made me nauseous using it, I had my hubby smell it when he came in from working outside and he said it smelled like spoiled milk, but mom ate it. I'm sorry, I'll cut down drastically, but when it comes to certain things like breaded fish and chicken and cornbread, I'm going to misbehave. ;)

If I get the ebooks before you do I'll send them to you, we'll see who manages to get them first, I'm hoping maybe after his next check, but we'll have to wait and see because I also have to get more collagen, spirulina, and wild yam cream. Things have been so tight I technically shouldn't be spending the money on them, but I'm starting to see a difference with my hair and nails with using the collagen, so I at least have to keep using it. ;)

Lily13

Here's a site I like to read from time to time.

Fatal and Vital Foods - Popular Nutrition Myths Exposed
http://www.naturalnews.com/022608.html

Finding a good GF flour takes a lot of trial and error. A GF all purpose flour isn't going to work the same way as regular wheat flour. Cooking with GF flours is a completely different way of cooking and it takes practice. LOTS of it! hahha I no longer try to replace the breads and flours because most of the time they aren't all that good and never come out as good as you'd expect (comparing it to wheat flour). I've given up a lot of foods, but my health is better for it.

Good luck you two!