DJ's winding path

beckums

I think that bras actually worsen the shape of breasts by atrophy of the ligaments (use it or lose it type deal) but I think wearing the wrong sized bra will negatively migrate the tissue.
There are special bras one can buy to enhance breast shape through settling the migrated tissue. I believe nbe star chiyomilk was using one and it helped with her gains.
I can imagine that like myself, you will find reluctance due to being unsure of size, or not worth the investment until you've reached a larger size.. but for now, I would say to measure your under breast , measure your across nipples and buy a bra with the band that matches your under breast or one size larger (no larger than 1-2 inches though. Ex: I measure 30 under. I wear 32C a 34a used to be too big [that's me factoring in that I have grown since I figured out my true size] ) and get the cup size via inch difference (if you're 40under 42 across, you're a 40b or that should be the starting point) but I guess there's room for error even there because now that I think of it I am 29.5 under and 36-37 across depending on my cycle. But I think my tuberousish shape means I need more inch differences to fill the cups a fuller breasted person would with the same measurements.
Or maybe the divident is 3(36-30=6/2=3=a,b,C... In which case 42-40=2/2=1=A
Haha damn I think I tried to oversimplify and totally confused myself. I hope you get what I mean :p

beckums

I wanted to add that I find that the bending over fills my cups more than placing the breasts standing straight.
So if your not leaning. Start :p.
So many years I tried to have cleavage. If only I knew what I do now. I'd probably have enjoyed high school more :p

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Last time I measured, I was 39" under and I've been stuck at 44" across for months. It *sounds* kinda big but I could barely fill a 38A when I started around those measurements. I got these MeiMei bras from China that run small and I could fill a 40B. I do bend over and pile all I can in there as I have lots of side breast compared to protrusion.

It is impossible to find a decent 40A or B online. And so far, I haven't found the courage to visit a store and "sample" as you alluded to before -- why bother with so little... :)

This morning I woke up feeling something was different. I had a nice long pump session the night before (fell asleep :) ) and chalked it up to that. All day I kept noticing things and just felt different. Now, I'm home and put my 38B playtex on so I could do cat litter chores (nipples are sensitive today). I am having trouble believing it but the bra is fitting me. No gaps or such.. in fact, the left cup is snug. Just yesterday, it was looser on the left and a bit big on the right. I'll have to wait and see if it is swelling or something.

Time to order the 38C in the series to have a reasonable comparison I guess. And that's nearly the biggest in the line (max at 40C). Once I'm around a C cup then I think about shopping for a good fit -- will be worth the time and probable embarrassment. :)

Also, I don't think your measurements are anything to dismiss. I wish I had a 7ish" difference. Also regarding these "special bras", what exactly do you mean? Push ups?

I did get a 40B push up plunge from Lane Bryant that I'm now beginning to fit (when pumped). It's my first "goal" bra I got months ago and finally seeing rewards for my efforts. :) But I get really self-conscious in it since uhm... I look rather big in it but I just don't have the cleavage to make it attractive. So, it is an obvious push up... *sigh*

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Update:

Amazing swelling tonight. It is so huge for me and I remembered I had gotten the smallest Goddress bra I could find many months ago. I really like that brand. It's a 40C (yep, their smallest :) ) and I'm filling it surprisingly well with minor looseness in the upper cup.

Be nice if this stuff would last more than 30 minutes... :)

DJ

beckums

The bra I was referring to actually moves your breast tissue back in to its original place over time.
Imho this is vital for those of us who find our armpits kinda getting pulled in to the dome or tissue growth in that region.
Check them out!https://bradelisnewyork.com/bradelislook/
They are mighty pricey but safe to order online, just a little confusing to size. I bet you could call them and they would size ya over the phone. :/
Basically, it's a three step process of approx 3 months a bra
And the results look awesome at least on their website. (Not a whole result page, just one before and after for each step, they do keep classy.)
You should check them out :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
It is wonderful to see all the new activity in the forum. To be honest, I was thinking I was the only one interested. :)

I don't know what I'm doing different but this whole week has been a string of amazing swelling. I've switching up L and XL. I'm close to filling the L but the amazing thing is when I take the domes off. Like tonight, I kept about 2/3ths of the inflated size in the Ls. It is exciting to see small C cup boobs in the mirror. My after pump bra is a 40C now (still a bit big/loose). I still haven't gotten used to the new sensations of breasts that large. Even my non-swelling state is bigger now. I'm filling my 38B and it is turning snug as of today.

Amazing and exciting week...

DJ

Jenni

Yes, it is so nice to see new activity here. I was gone for a long time and worried that everyone would be gone. Then again, NB has a way of sucking you in, so to speak.

Anyway, wish I had discovered this thread earlier! It's so inspiring. Congrats on your newly arriving c cup boobs! That's incredible. Hope they get to be that size in their non-swelling state soon. Can't wait to see more progress for you. :)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Thank you ladies!

I didn't know if anyone was interested in NBE from a male perspective but I haven't really run across anyone else doing something similar. But as I've gotten deeper into it, I've realized there isn't a huge difference except for me, all the sensations and "opps" moments are brand spanking new. So I marvel and get carried away. :) I'm like a kid in a candy store facing thousands of new candies.

Jenni, you're too kinda to call this inspiring. DoubleD and Jezabelle help keep me on track. It's "thankless" work to pump day in and out, potentially for months without reward. Each of those ladies showed the frustration and answered with determination and courage to keep going. Padded Hell and Minnie34 are beyond amazing to me and I so admire them and would love to know them "IRL".

Oh, on a practical note... Is there anything I can do about sweating under boobs? It's amazing but I've gotten big enough that this is happening fairly often now. I suspect I'm just going have to cope like the ladies do but just curious if there is any "tricks". My last GF was huge and there was no hope for her (but I did love blowing on the underside) so I can't recall any.

DJ

Jenni

Meh, it was to me, given where you started. It does take a lot of time and effort with no guarantee that your expectations will be met the way you want. I get that. Too kind? Maybe. But there is something about the small accomplishments that gets to me. I'm pretty simple minded that way.

I would like to know what can be done about the underside sweat myself to be honest. If there are tricks that exist, I failed to get the memo. I remember girls in my dance class would apply ordinary deodorant, but I don't know if I'd classify that as a "trick". I've also heard of using baby powerder. As a disclaimer, I have yet to test that theory. I suspect that the severity of boob sweat is something that varies person to person. Weirdly enough my friend, who is far bigger than me, has never had the same issues with it that I have.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yes, I'm still surprised a bit myself especially when I lift one and filling a hand and I remember not being able to even pinch an inch. Hehe, I've discovered jumping jacks is way more interesting now too.

As for expectations, I'm definitely happy but I would love a more feminine shape but I think that will come with time. I have a couple of friends who have gotten close to an E cup and still growing. So, anything is possible! Check out 'Bill', a 78 yr man doing NB on here. :)

In any case, I'm looking forward to your contining story. Each one adds excitement and encouragement to us all.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 038

Weight: 197 lbs

What a week it has been for NBE. I need to complain about my swelling more often if this is the response. All week I've been getting large or even massive swellings. The biggest of the lot had me nearly filling my 40C goal bra. Otherwise, I've been switching from a 40B and 40C while swollen since the 38B is tight now. However, it fits now when I'm not swelling. I can't believe I'm swelling nearly 2 cups (in 38s). I'm so happy I'm finally growing into 40 band sizes. It was impossible to find a 40A so I've been in the 38s.

Also, I discovered I've lost a little weight. I can't say I missed it but I have noticed increased feminine changes. The 36s in pants I recently got are getting loose in the waist and tight in the butt and thighs. I've already changed my underwear due to ever increasing plumping. I'm starting to really like the new shape that is developing but I must admit clothing is just getting more uncomfort due to fit. Oh and I'm seeing skin changes now.

I think I should call this the week of projection since before I didn't have much going forward. I swear it has doubled this week. I'm still getting sharp aches behind the nipples. In fact, it has been so sharp lately I woke up in the middle of the night with a yelp. Curiously, my nipples and areoles have contracted to something very small but the whole area is raised now. This morning I found them poking out nearly 3/4" in my t-shirt. I have a feeling I'm going to be very self-conscious about this one since there is no way to mask it that I know of. I could wear a bra to help but that just highlights everything else. lol

Let's see if next week is more quiet... It seems I'm running in ~2 weeks cycles since starting this BO.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
So much for my theory for a quiet week....

I've been waiting for my 38C to arrive from the same line of bras I use for comparison. So, I've been in the 38B which over the week has been filling up surprisingly fast. Now, I'm a little asymmetric but nothing unusual.... until

Today, I did my usual pump in the morning and went to work. Halfway in the morning, my nipples just started aching and then ramping up to full on hurt. I swear they would thobble/pulse from time to time. Finally, my breasts joined in the fun and started shooting pains and sore spots on my sides.

By noon, I'm really starting to feel very odd. Hot and cold flashes and mild sweats and the pain just increased. I was getting concerned now and I was light headed. Finally, I felt my breasts pulse a few times and things started calming down. By 2pm, I was feeling odd but "ok" however my shirt just felt different on me. And the side pain kept coming and going. I would go off and try to massage it out with some success. However I was thinking my imagination was running away from me. They felt bigger.. especially the left one. It was really noticeably bigger than the right.

Now, I'm home and the 38C arrived. I try it on expecting lots of room since I'm hours after pumping. Well, the right is fitting about as expected -- not quite a cup too small. The left is filled.. no gaps or folds and the nipple is pressed into the tip. In fact, I'm snug in it. So, I got like a cup size difference happening today!

I'm ecstatic about the left filling a 38C cup... I'm dismayed the right didn't do comparable. I'm truly asymmetric now. I'm not sure which I want.. left to be swollen for some odd reason or the right just lagging... bizarre stuff!

I see some special attention in rightie's future... I know breasts don't grow evenly typically (atleast my childhood friend didn't. She had a cup difference for nearly a year.) Still... uhm, how do pads work? lol

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
It is nights like these that make all the work worth it. I just finished pumping and I feel huge. I got a rather full 38C and measured 46" bust (normally 44") and 39" under. I'll have to savor this victory since tomorrow morning, I'm going to feel positively tiny compared to now. :)

I'm so excited!

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
Hi DJ, I have a question for you. Before you were not as asymmetric as you have been recently. Did you always pump both breast at the same time? I've read on some people's methods to pump individually, as it helps prevent breasts from being asymmetrical. I pump both at once. My left is larger than my right. And recently, I feel it's becoming more and more noticeable.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
First off, asymmetry is *very* common but typically it isn't very noticable. We have it in all parts of our body. In fact, there are studies suggesting that symmetry is a "fitness" idicator in humans and we respond to it (usually sexually :) ).

But to answer your question, I've done both at the same time except my first 6 weeks or so. I was far too small (and uncoordinated) to get a seal with both. I have not seen anything to suggest "same time" causes asymmetry but I do feel that it can enlarge the difference. Since the breasts are already showing a tendency to grow at different rates, it only follows that pumping at the same pressure will continue that trend.

I *have* seen single pumping or unbalanced pumping (different pressures) used to great success for balancing the sizes. I am going to use unbalanced methods and judge for myself. This morning my asymmetry is much better but it still seems to be about 1/2 cup. It's all part of the journey I suppose. :)

Did I mention I feel flat again? :)

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
I find it interesting that you say that, because I was pumping at different pressures by bending one tube to let the other take in more. Don't know if it helped or not, just seemed like the right thing to do at the time since my smaller breast felt too much pressure. Now that I think of it, I probably shouldn't have. Haha. But I only did it a few times. Now both breasts pump just fine without too much pressure. I think I'm not too worried about them being asymmetrical. Like you said, it is very normal. And I think only I would even really notice.

I always feel flat in the morning, but I usually measure myself at that time so I can get a good minimum size.
Your right about it being a journey. What would a journey be with out it's ups and downs?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I do the pinch-off on the tubes too (via a comfy big t-shirt). However, I put more pressure on the smaller one. I just want to see the other one in good condition and maintain a good seal when I'm doing it. I have found swelling in one boob does seep over to the other anyways (even without domes on).

Oddly, my little one can take *far* more pressure than the big one. I think its the nipple in the big one.. it is so sensitive that a ton of stretching hurts quicker. It is funny, bigger one has smaller nipple with the smaller one having a bigger nipple.

I stopped measuring because it was making me crazy and depressed. Even now, I'll try it every month or so and I see no changes in the numbers. Only recently have I'd seen my hips hit 42", big jello bottom and dropped about 6 lbs. I think by year's end, I'm looking at potentially a new round of clothes due to my changing shape. But does that tape measure change? No.... *grumble* We just have a hate/hate relationship I guess. :)

DJ

Xiao_hoa

Stay positive
That is different how the smaller breast can take more than the larger one. Maybe the larger ones nipple touches the end of the dome? I've heard of people's nipples becoming more irritated by them touching the dome. I also have seen some people but something inside the domes. Some material or pillow? Not sure. What is it's purpose?

I think if you're finding the need to change clothes, then you are having some change right? I was working on my post pregnancy bump for a month and didn't feel much change, although the measuring tape said I lost an inch. Now the weather is changing and I tried on my old jeans and sure enough, my jeans were very loose. I was very surprise. That means I need to go shopping! Some jeans were impossible to get in to, and I was glad. I don't want to be too skinny. But some of my favorite jeans were too loose. I guess it's give and take. I want a flatter belly, but that might mean changing my wardrobe. Maybe you can have some clothes tailored to your current measurements. I hate to get rid of clothes sometimes, unless I can donate them.

That's good you know you've progressed in something (weight loss), because I think the measuring tape is quite odd sometimes. It will measure more one week, and go back to the original the next. I question if I'm doing it right, but I always double check the evenness around my body. I think it helps if someone can measure you. To have that luxury!

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
I wish it was as simple as dome contact. But sadly, I've not made nipple contact yet but I am getting very close. No, I think it is something developmental. About 3 months in my NBE when my initial "fat gathering" stage had completed, my breasts started changing from fatty tissue to a denser and "textured" tissue. During the period, I watched my nipples transform from the undeveloped male nipple to "immature" female nipple. It was quite interesting to observe this happen. But the smaller nipple on the bigger breast (yep, *started* this way) transformed radically in 6 weeks.

Best way I can explain is that the entire nipple + areola "puckered" up into this tiny pinpoint (barely 1/4" across at the time) and hurt like nothing I'd ever experienced. I couldn't rub it.. touch it.. any contact would make it scream in pain -- of course, it liked to shoot pain from time to time without obvious cause. Finally, it came out of this process and looked and acted completely different. Might sound funny, but it looks like one of my mother's nipple in miniature. However, I also discovered it was now extremely sensitive to touch. It isn't pain per se but just immensely intense. At the of being crude, it has a direct line to my libido and even groin. So in the right "mood", it will cause nearly instant arousal. and even if I'm not... a few seconds, and I'm in trouble.

Thus when I'm pumping, I feel many things in that nipple and it is very picky about how I stretch it and pressure is definitely something it complains about. Now my right nipple is a big "happy go lucky" kind of gal and likes pressure and stretching. It didn't have such a severe transformation. At some point, I'm going to have to work to balance them which should be an interesting job since presently it is nearly 1.5x the size of my smaller one.

Now back to the tape, I'm seeing tons of small but compounding changes. Beyond the breasts, my whole body has been slowly changing. So far the tape "sees" the hips and waist trading about 2 inches. But my clothes tell a different story. When I started, my mens' 38 plated pants were tight in the waist and baggy everywhere. Six months in NBE, my 38s are *falling* off me but catching on the hips and the bottom is full. My belt was a 46" and I was midway. Over that time I moved on to the smallest hole and it was too loose and I had inches of folded cloth. lol

So, I got smaller pants in a 36 flat front now with a much smaller braided elastic belt. The stories continues with similar effects in the 36. They are getting loose in the waist, baggy in the legs and very snug in the bottom and hips. I don't see 34s work as my bottom will likely not fit. It is clear I'm changing.... but when I measure those spots, I just see minor changes or just trades (like waist and hips). I must confess I think I'm in love with my new bottom these days -- I *really* like that change.

I could go into further details but they all point to a much more feminine form that is contining and I dare say speeding up. This is why I hate the tape measure as it is so crude IMHO that it doesn't capture any of the "important" bits. Now the weight loss was a complete surprise until I got to thinking about it. I've lost notable muscle definition (what little I had) and my tummy is flattening (yay!) but it has moved to my thighs (sigh..). So, I'm expecting more weight loss as I lose musle mass (noticed the strength changes already). So I see more disciplined exercise in my future to speed some of the fat loss but more importantly to re-strengthen smaller muscles (strength and size aren't 1:1).

Oh my.. I gave a book when "measuring doesn't capture my changes" would have worked. lol But like you, I do question if I'm doing it "right" since others see changes in weeks. I just know that when I started pumping my bust was 42" and grew to 44" is very short order. I could barely fill a 38A and getting the domes to stay on was challenging. Here I am now, I still measure 44" and I have about 1.5-2" of projection without a bra (3-3.5" with) and I'm flirting with 38C/40Bs now. Hell, my breasts even drape over to lay on my tummy a bit when I'm sitting. So I think to myself -- I must be doing something wrong but when I wrap that tape around my back and gently bring it together over my nipples and doing my best to have the tape level with the floor... 44" (or 45.5-46" pumped).

Thus, I use clothes to measure my progress and will have to wait for custom stuff until my big changes are done. Indeed, I've only written of physical changes today but my NBE has had a profound mental and emotional journey too. But NB's forum isn't such a venue for those details.

DJ