DJ's winding path

Sam1981

Speaking of changes in your belly and butt area. What are your measurements from start to current? Also what about your bust for your boobs?

On your butt plumping up, is it like a slow growth that you only notice after a while?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Heh.. I hate the tape measure as it is rarely consistent so I just don't do them anymore and use my clothing as my guide.

As far as the booty changes, yes it is a gradual thing much of the time. When I first started the BO is when I had probably the fastest change there but things leveled off and I forgot about it until something odd happens. lol One of the first odd things was my tush touching an elevator wall without my legs pressing on the handrail. My men's pants getting really tight in the bottom and super loose in the waist.. etc

I'm now in women's pants and feel my tush bounce and-shift all the time. My current troubles is the bottom area is tightening up too and the waist is loosening. There is other things too but not so exciting.. like calf muscles shrinking (even biceps and shoulders). So keep that in mind with BO/BB, you'll loose muscle.

On a completely different topic.....

Today I experienced I believe my first lactation-related breast pain. In the last hours of work, my right breast started having sharp pains that wouldn't go away without doing something. After suffering that for 15 minutes (damn things are hard to ignore), I went to the bathroom to massage. Barely 10-20 seconds into it, I found my right nipple cold and wet. I found relief in about 3-4 minutes of massaging and drying myself.

I'm now home and had another less painful episode and repetition but that nipple has been leaking off and on for 20 minutes now. I have found it is truly annoying to keep getting a wet elbow. Now I'm wondering what other fun things are in store....

DJ

Sam1981

Yeah I know what you mean. It can be good and bad. I know one fitness guy at work and I was talking about him on loosing weight. He first thing said was to throw out the scales. As they will really effect your progress and mind to do it. This is when I was trying to loose a couple lbs.

Sounds like your starting something with the lactation on the right side. Please do keep us updated on this new change.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Oh that's like the worse situation to be jumping on scales.

As for my changes, I'm finding little changes every couple of days in some fashion. My breasts are still gaining volume and it's not done if my side boobage is any clue (usually gain there first). I'm starting to have trouble with the L shields on the milk pump as my nipples continue to enlarge. I'm finding I have cycles of aching (quite mild mostly). I'm discharging from both breasts now and it has gotten very easy to start leaking with increasing fluid volume (mostly due to it leaks for longer periods of time). The fluid is still colorless and no odor but it has gotten "tacky".

I'm finally getting accustomed to the basics of life with my larger size and don't get all embarrassed when my boobs get caught up in my arm movements. However I'm still making lots of misjudges on distance for bending over and boob hang. :b And I've found a few things aren't as "appropriate" now. I'm a software developer and neck tension is common for me and I've found massaging my neck with both hands leads to showing off the girls a bit too dramatically. I'm looking forward to the new "problems" when I'm fully in a D.

DJ

Sam1981

Since you started I was wondering how long it would take you to leak from both sides.

Do they make a shield even larger if you do outgrow that one? How are you handling the leaking now to keep it showing on your clothes? How many times you using the lactation pump now?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Sorry about the slow turn around on replies. End of January I got a really bad case of bronchitis and stopped everything for nearly 4 weeks. :b And the napalm called antibiotics really messed me up.

But I'm back on things for about two weeks now. To my utter shock, I'm in a growth spurt already.

As for the lactation pumping, my left started leaking about 3-4 days after the right one started. Even in my break, I never completely stopped leaking. My leaking starts mostly when some sort of stimulation is done.. just rubbing 10-20 seconds behind the areola will begin the process now. These days my breast shields get damp and oily.. so I have to clean them more carefully.. *sigh*

As for clothing, thankfully it is not alot of fluid at any one time so it hasn't been a problem when I get this odd wet/cold feeling on my boobs. I get the most when massaging and so I just wipe down when done (massage is really important IMHO and so I do it many times a day). And lactation pumping, 2 times a day.. 3 if can get it in. I would love to do it about 6-8 times in about 30 mins but just can't get a timing to work.

Regarding shield sizing, there are larger ones and I got them to have on hand. I'm still using the large shield but it's starting to get uncomfortable so who knows when I'll size up but I think it will be fairly soon.

As mentioned, I'm in a spurt for the last few days and its finally pushed me into the D bra especially with the super tenderness. I've also discovered the 42C (a bigger band) fits better (cups, looser in the band) as is a bit smaller than the 40D.

So it is interesting as I think I'm large enough to get past people's "not expecting it" filter. I'm getting more stares and people going quiet as I pass. Oddly, I find it sad people stare rather than engaging in a conversation. Ah well, it'll eventually turn to that I think as I continue to grow...

On my own sensory frontier, I have noticed the added volume is changing my shape a bit. Also, I've become "aware" of my underboob.. I can "sense" when something is under my breasts as a location.. kinda hard to explain.. it's like knowing something is on your hand.. then realizing that something is actually on a finger. Also on this gain, I can actually feel the size difference without probing with some other body part. I think it's mostly due to clothing and weight.

Naturally my bras are getting tighter and I am gaining projection. But nipple mobility is something that's getting very noticeable. I found the can be as close as 4 inches and as far as 13 inches apart. That's alot of space to shift around in. Plus I got this new sensation that I can best label as "floaty". It's strongest in a bra but it is happening bare too. I even experienced it when rolling over in bed last night. There is tons of other little things that differ or land in my awareness but these are the more unusual stuff I think.

DJ

Sam1981

Bronchitis is nasty stuff. I usually get it myself at least once a year. Rarely I go through winter and not get it. So I know what your going through on that.

Okay thanks for the more info on your lactation. I was wondering how that was progressing. If you got a gap of 3 to 13 inches, that is really showing some growth. Good job on that part. Your getting some good cleavage.

I'm trying to understand your "floaty" sensation that is occurring.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yeah, I've been quite surprised by how much growth has happened in the last year (since last summer). I really do like the results but it has been quite uncomfortable (lots of aching and super sensitivity). Now that I think about it, I remember being a B this time last year and I've been in my D for a bit over a week.

Regarding the floaty... it's such a new sensation for me that I really don't know how to describe it. However, I'm not worried about as if something is wrong. I have found my awareness of my body shape and "where it is" has evolved a bit over time. When I started, I just had a chest and it was all "one piece".. no feedback about what any part is doing... As I grew, it changed to where I knew I had something on my chest... it would move.. bounce.. pull when I bent.. etc.. As some point, I became more aware of my nipples doing things (shifting, hot/cold, erection, etc). Then I found I had two somethings that moved, bounced, and generally did embarrassing things separately.. Now, I'm to this new one where I feel a difference but damn if I can put a word but "floaty" to it. Think of it like sitting on the edge of a chair and lifting your legs off the floor... The closer to the edge you are... the more balanced on a narrow edge.. and you'll waver back and forth and your back and legs will have a similar floaty feel.

Perhaps it is just more awareness of the projection but I can get it leaning back.. so I just don't have the skill to express it yet. Still, it is interesting to see how the other "feedbacks" alter as my volume increases which I sadly lack the skill to express those subtle changes. Happily I can report I'm getting much better about boob bumps into things. :) And thankfully, I had improved that skill for my tush long ago when it filled out last year.

DJ

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I wish I could see pictures of your progression. You can talk all you want about how your boobs have grown/are growing, but pictures speak more to how your progressing. Just saying. If you look at my posts on my page you can see that I've shared pictures of how I've progressed. So with that said it would be nice to actually SEE your progression instead of just reading about it.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 165

Well, it's the start of a new week in my NBE. I think things have calmed down as I'm not aching very much and brushing my nipples don't cause me to jump. I'm kinda resigned to these stages since I get them nearly every time I get a spurt of growth. Still, it can be a trying time while I'm experiencing it.

Also once the "newness" wears off and I've become more or less adjusted, I always invariably feel like I'm going flat again even when there is no evidence of it. Funny how that happens.

So a few observations from my strange little mind.... Remember I've only been wearing this D for about a week.

1) Wearing an apron feels totally different from D compared to my C. Seriously, what's up with that.
2) Waking up with a breast lying across your bicep is a wonderful way to start the day
3) Inner elbows develop a magnetic attraction for boobs and neither is happy apart.
4) And I think as a consequence of 4, people want to link arms much more often.... seriously

Also, I've come to realize I got some crazy anxiety about people noticing my growth and asking about it. Since I've gone up a cup size and just started wearing it when out and about, I've found myself feeling anxious when I come across someone I know. Again, I feel like I got this bright spotlight on me and it doesn't help that I am feeling my boobs along my arms in some fashion. It's probably stupid of me and narcissistic but it is there none the less. I hope I can overcome this one too.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 168

Just a small update. Overall, I'm been ache-free except the nipples. Much of last week I spend trying not to go nuts with the occasional itching or/and tingling with a constant sensitivity. The areolas do seem larger and so I figure this is the cause of the discomforts.

This weekend I started using the XL pump shields (30mm). I used the L shields as long as I could but it was starting to hurt over time. Last time I made the change, I had to work up to the larger one by pumping a bit with the smaller. Not this time... It was a relief actually... I didn't realize how "cramped" feeling it was becoming.

When I started the lactation pumping, I got some nursing bras and cut holes for the shields to have a hands-free way of pumping. Since I was guessing on sizing, I got some that were a bit too large. However since both myself and the shields have been growing in size, it isn't a problem any more. But I have found that leaning over and letting the shield hang can really intensify the pumping effect.

I've started doing this leaning pumping for a couple of weeks now. I am wondering if the recent areola changes were encouraged by this technique. I do know it can be mind melting on the sensation. I typically experience a thrill on feeling the girls pulling on my chest, tingles in nipples that spreads into the whole breast and eventually chills racing up and down my spine (about 30-40 minutes into it). It's a great way to "check out" and come back feeling oddly refreshed and rather happy. lol This has also helped with eating dinner and lact pumping at the same time. :)

DJ

Sam1981

I bet the sensation is an interesting one. And enjoyable the way you described it. You still only getting drops?

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 171

Spring is finally here with warmer temperatures and breaking out the lighter clothing. It tends to be windy around here while the weather warms and I've found this year to be a bit embarrassing. Those breezes can be a bit chill at times and I've had hard nipples visible during my travelling around the city. With lighter clothes, it can be very visible. Oddly, it is kinda thrilling too.

As for growth, I continue to be mostly ache free with nipple sensitivity still being quite high. I am still seeing small volume increases nearly every week. I switched to a larger bra several weeks ago but they were a bit loose. I'm happy to say that is no longer the case. Honestly, it has been a bit surreal to notice a bra filling up and even stretch during movement over about a month's time.

I've noted the larger volume in other ways during daily life. I've mostly gotten accustomed to one or both girls riding along on an arm or being squished in some way. However, I've found I need to pay more attention during exercise -- doing push ups needs some adapting if you don't wish to hurt yourself. I think the most exciting discovery was realizing the girls do pile up a bit when I'm on my back now. I'm a side sleeper and very rarely stay on my back for any length of time so I may have been slow in noticing this one. But being on my side, it has been rewarding watching my breast pile expand in front of me on the bed.

I'm still doing the lactation pumping. I've not progressed beyond little leaks and small drops but I believe it has improved my areola and nipple size considerably. I've mentioned the "leaning" position but this week I discovered I can now lift my arms over my head and maintain the suction. It's actually funny when I think about it. As I have grown, the sensation has gradually gotten more intense and spacious (hence its addictiveness). I'm in the XL shield and its cone is quite long. Each pulse pulls me into about 1/3 of the way but it has gotten tight. By chance, I ended up reaching up and over my shoulder to scratch my back and didn't break the seal. This naturally pulled my nipple back into my chest and then the pump pulled it back out.... it is an amazing experience... it's almost like my breasts are breathing. It tingles like crazy and I swear I get "high" from it in a couple minutes. So far, I can only endure it for about 5 minutes. I'm turning into a real junkie. lol

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 174

It's been an exciting couple of weeks for my NBE. A few days after my last post, I started aching alot that turned into all the time. Now it's been about 2 weeks and the aching is down to periodic sessions of mild discomfort but I can see some visible changes.

I've settled on a 42C bra as more comfortable but it is getting snug these days. Honestly, it has been a bit unnerving having a nice fit to notably snug fit in just a few days.

Beyond expanding bra effect, I've marvelled at how this growth changed my body's interplay among my limbs. I've finally gotten used to having something to watch out for when doing things but now it's more pronounced. Things like trying to scratch my back or massage my neck are very different experiences now. I'm actively positioning the girls now with activities like that. And hugging yourself is much nicer with an arm load of breasts too.

Yesterday, I went to our apartment management office to pickup a package that I've been unable to fetch during the week. To my surprise, it was more than one box and so I'm walking back to my apartment.. trying to keep hold of these damn things. Eventually I settled for bracing the box along my side and boob and wrap around the pile of stuff to hug it close. To my surprise, I realize one of my boobs was projecting way out.. as far as the box itself. To add spice to the experience, I ended up riding with people in an elevator with this absurdly projecting boob. *sigh*

I'm still lactate pumping and my experiences with it continue to evolve. One of the fun parts is the breast shields don't look so large compared to my breasts any more. :) But I am considering getting a a larger maternity bra as it is stretching quite a bit these days. Hehe.. I've already started looking for sales on the next size up on my regular bras.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 177

Just a small update... I think another growth spurt is coming on as I'm feeling the typical aches and sensitivity in the nipples. I'm in that dreaded between sizes zone and I'm in a hurry to reach 42D to leave the tight bra behind. I feel like my areola area has gotten a noticeable boost in the last month or so. I hadn't realized how distracting or irritating larger nipples can be in braless situations until recently.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 182

Quick update... Over the last couple of weeks my breasts seem visibly larger and certainly feel larger. I'm still in that awful in-between sizing but I do wear the D on occasion now for comfort when my girls are achy. I've been feeling a bit self-conscious lately since I'm kinda overly aware of the growth. I keep feeling the differences in all my daily activities and feel jumpy for a sudden spotlight to shine down on me. :)

DJ

Hudzickleslush

Hi I'm new here and I just wanted to say, you are the most patient, encouraging, and determined person I have come across on this forum. Every post of yours is to encourage others you have spent so much time and energy invested in your journey but you always spend just as much time helping encourage others on their journeys.

I feel emotional when I see your encouraging posts (this could be PMS but nonetheless) you are an inspiration, and not just your determination and love you show for others, but your personality inspires me to be selfless.
You have made amazing progress.

Lots of love
Hudz
XXX

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
@Hudzickleslush

Thank you for those kind words. I'm happy someone can find my ramblings has some value. It is these little moments that really make my day.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 187

I'm continuing to noogle and lactate pump with slow but steady growth. I've been creeping closer to a D cup and do wear one when I'm swollen from pumping. Actually, I kinda like how full my C bras are lately so I find myself not so impatient to upgrade sizes. Also, my favorite bra has been discontinued and finding Ds has been rough.

Oh, I finally found the value a camisole provides. I've noticed most women's clothing is thinner and many of my shirt are now stretching a bit across the bust which leads to showing thru effects especially across bra cups. So I found a nice cami and wearing it when needed. I've never been an under shirt person but it is breathable and barely noticeable after a few minutes of wearing.

I believe I'm getting more confident about being different. I've grown my hair and nails (even polish), wear women's clothing (due to real need) and found myself adopting some feminine mannerisms (again much of due to need). No one has cursed me nor am I avoided more than usual. :) Actually, I get men trying to be helpful more than usual. But in the end, I find I just don't care since I'm happier with myself like this than previous "me".

Now the physical changes, I'm still on BB pills but added their Godiva pill several months ago. I don't have any proof but I do believe it has been partially responsible for my steady growth. I used to be very bursty with long plateaus. So my waist continues to shrink slowly but hip area is slowly gaining. So I'm developing some annoyances with my size 14 pants such as gapping in waist and "full butt" syndrome.

My breasts seem to have accelerated in their volume growth this summer and I feel their weight all the time now. My areola and nipple size has grown alot to the point that they can irritate on long walks. Sadly the girls are at the perfet size to be in the way of my hand movements as I keep bumping them. And now they tend to lift in my elbows whenever I eat or doing something to my face/head. Even sitting with my hands in my lap has them pressing on my biceps and projecting past my entire arm. I get to experience the sense of having something soft and cuddly in my arm every time I visit the bathroom now. :)

So overall I'm pleased and enjoy finding something new and different about my body nearly every day.

DJ

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Week 189

Just a quickie.. Even being at this for nearly 4 years, I'm still surprised when it is like I wake up and notice the girls have gotten bigger when I wasn't really looking. And so, this is the case for this week. It got highlighted during my routine cleaning. Also, I'm really noticing my hips too as normally loose or well fitting pants and shorts are becoming snug in the hip and tush. But the fact I'm just now realizing how much larger my areola and nipples have gotten this summer is a bit shocking for me. Ah well, it is all good and I really look forward to more.

DJ