Dustin's before/after pics - Updated June 8th 2013

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Re: MY BEFORE/AFTER PICS - UPDATED PICS JULY 29th - PM QUESTIONS - JUST POSTED

Hey everybody. Just wanted to post and say that I can now wear a 38C bra. I am loving it. 38C was my goal size but I'm so addicted to my NB that I'm going for a 38D. Will post updated pics soon. Just bought 4 38C bras from Salvation Army. One is a 2 cup sizes up bra and is my favorite. 2 are light pushup bras with gel padding. Also bought 2 women's tank tops and one shows off my cleavage. YEAH!!!!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Re: MY BEFORE/AFTER PICS - UPDATED PICS AUGUST 29th - PM QUESTIONS - JUST POSTED

Posting updated pictures. So far I love the progress but would love them to be fuller and more female looking. Any comments would be awesome. Bra pic is alot 38C 2 cup sizes up pushup bra. I love this bra especially after I pump I get some amazing cleavage as you can see in the pic.

Attachments

• IMG463.jpg
    IMG463.jpg
    411.4 KB · Views: 425
  • IMG464.jpg
    IMG464.jpg
    412.8 KB · Views: 427
  • IMG470.jpg
    IMG470.jpg
    459.2 KB · Views: 440

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Re: MY BEFORE/AFTER PICS - UPDATED PICS AUGUST 29th

Hey everybody. Just a little update. I am trying a bottle of breast enlargement pills I got from a local vitamin store. The thing that nice is they have a money back guarantee. So I'm going to see what happens. So far from taking them a day or 2 I've noticed alot of itching. Is this a sign that the pills are working? And I woke up this morning with the feeling like they feel different. Feels and looks like I have a little more cleavage but might be my imagination playing tricks on me. Not sure yet which it is since I've only been taking the pills such a short time. Have to wait and see what happens. Its a one month supply. Has anybody else tried breast enlargement pills with success?

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Re: Dustin's before/after pics - updated August 29th - Question(s) posted

Well so far it seems like the breast enlargement pills are working. When I pump I can fill the cup more so I'm gonna have to move up to the CXLs. I am almost filling my CLs YAAAA!!!!

ineffable

Wow. You've gotten A LOT of growth! Congrats!

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

Thanks ineff. I just placed my order today for PM. It should be here by Wednesday or Thursday. I'm excited to see what happens.

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
Re: Dustin's before/after pics - Updated March 3rd 2013

Here are updated pics of my progress. I'm wearing a 40DD bra NO PADDING just underwire. I am so happy with my progress and can't wait to get the width that the XXL's will give me. PLEASE COMMENT

Attachments

• IMG025.jpg
    IMG025.jpg
    446.3 KB · Views: 371
  • IMG029.jpg
    IMG029.jpg
    462 KB · Views: 437

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler

Hey everybody got my XXL domes yesterday. OMG! these things are HUGE! But I did try them and they fit. Definitely will give me the width I'm looking for.

Milinius

Hi Dustin,

I've tried the XXL's too and you are right. They are huge! I fopund myself in the same position that many others have with pains in my rib cage.

I hope you keep us posted on your progress and the thingds you try.

Great progress by the way. :)

Taboo

Dustin2218

Veteran Noogler
I am so happy with my progress. I now wear a 38C on a regular basis now. I can't believe how much I've progressed. Here is an updated picture taken today. So feel free to comment or ask me anything and I will respond back as soon as I can. Hope to hear from somebody.

Attachments

• IMG075.jpg
    IMG075.jpg
    385.5 KB · Views: 388

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Hi Dustin,

I hope you're doing well. I found your thread and I'm envious of your speed. I was hoping to get a clue if was technique or just you. :) I'm just starting and researching how to hopefully find my growth curve rather than just swelling or hurting myself.

DJ