N

naturalboobs

OMG!!!

Eman, you are the BOMB!!! KABOOM!!! Those breast are explosive. hahahahahaha

Love,
Naturalboobs

M

mummy of 2

wow..er i feel em .. wow ..im kinda new ,and i was just scouting the pics to see the growth ,and to see if they really worked,,and i saw your pics in another post ,not even noticing you were a male ,,thats a good thing ,yeah !!!!!,,before i new ..i was impressed with your growth,,NOW i know im even more impressed ,you go ,, woop woop ;D !!!

mummy

E

Eman

dmcguirre said:
Hi Eman, congratulations on your success!!! I'm envious and green is not my color. ;D

Anyways, couple of ?? for you. How long does the swelling last and what's your routine?
Ok, I have a 3rd ?--you mentioned about using "brass trigger vacuum pump with a gauge to control the pressure" --where did you buy this?

Thanks.

Hiya Dmcguirre! When I finish pumping, I make the swelling last at least 10 mins at the most. I've been using the pump-and-hold method because it seems to work best for me and I do it at least twice a day, but I've done it 4 times daily at the most. Also I take a small break inbetween to give my bust some air to breathe...then I continue. The pump that I use is indeed a brass trigger pump with a pressure control gauge...NB doesn't carry it...but you check http://www.nipplewraps.com and http://www.vacutech.com; they have the same exact one that I'm using and since it's heavy duty, It'll last for years. It'll cost about $50 dollars.

Now naturalboobs and mummyof2, that's what I want to hear...thanks once more!

woop woop woop...I got my manboobs!!!

M

mummy of 2

;D im glad your pleased with my comment ;D once again ,being new ,i didnt know the name E-man ??,strange now i know ..

when i think about it ..lol ,great boobs ::)

mummy

L

Lululu

BTW, I've submitted my results to an boob-related site called Manboobs. It's just a support and gallery site for men to show their male bust lines!

LINK: MANBOOBS--'We're Fat And We're Proud!' http://manboobs.co.uk

I've just visited the site you linked and saw that you can vote for your fave pic - I voted you 5/5 - if we all go and do it you should make the top 10!! - great results Eman

E

Eman

Thank you kindly lululu ;)

It's not easy having big-boobs...I'm a breast-man myself...

E

Eman

Re: Eman's Pics! [UPDATE Friday 3-13-2009 7:45pm CST]

Noogleberry-ers, here's another update from your boobie-man, Eman

I was having problems with my other camera, so I had to wait a few weeks. Here are the pics! :-*

K

kultzu

You are FAB , Eman !! :-* :-* :-*

Thanks for the update,
Kultzu

E

entropiana

Congrats Eman, you have gotten yourself a biigggggggggg set of boobs. Amazing!!!!
Hugs

E

Eman

Thanks Entropiana,

It seems like my 'love pillows' have gotten softer along the way... ;D

E

Eman

Thanks mummy_of_2!

Mind you, I still have big boobie dreams...even though it's almost the end of June...I'm actually going a little easy on the pumping.

I'm so sorry that I don't have an updated pic at his time...pardon me while I mess around some more with the wild yam cream! ;D

Eman

E

Eman

Hi NB-crew!

Here's another picture update [male NB users, pay attention! I discovered this tip and was surprised]. For my results, I just bought 6 new sport bras and tried on one of them today; however, they were the tight ones--say, a size 32 or a size "M" to be exact. When I tried it on, the cleavage that I got surprised me...and I've been pumping both busts with one good XXL dome. Please let me know what you think...Thank you.

Eman

Attachments

• emanblacksportbra01.JPG
    emanblacksportbra01.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 282
  • emanblacksportbra02.JPG
    emanblacksportbra02.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 344
  • emanblacksportbra03.JPG
    emanblacksportbra03.JPG
    53.3 KB · Views: 314
E

Eman

thanx again, dear catsrule! my cleavage needs to be tickled

eman

K

kultzu

GREAT !!! Thanks for updating new pix , Eman !
Your result is AWESOME ! :-*

Kultzu

E

Eman

Oh, catsrule, daylight, kultzu, thank you all! I think that this is the best addiction I ever had. I think I'm ready for those wishroom man-bras... ;D