Eman's Pics!

J

jellyDeeeee

you must be beside yourself with joy eman !!!!!!!! so man of the month for january ???? Im hoping for you love Jelly...

E

Eman

hey all,

I think I've finished filling the XXL cups. I can't go any further now...so I'm gonna have to take a well-deserved break until NB comes out with a new dome...

Thanks Kultzu, Catsrule, and JellyDeeee for the kind words! :-*

N

naturalboobs

Hello Eman,

You look GRRRRRREAT!!! I can't belive no more cups available for you! Now that is an accomplishment!

love,
naturalboobs

E

Eman

Oh well...too bad naturalboobs, I guess I'm stuck with the XXL cups for now...

*kisses* naturalboobs...and thanks

C

catsrule

I still can't get over your growth eman...just had to have another look today!!! My hero!!

let's hope Lucy is up to the task of a new cup in 09! Jelley and Kultzu and Phili may need it this year! And waxing moon, where have you been? you'llbe needing XXXL cup too!!!

R

Rafferty

OMG Eman, your boobs are amazing!!! What size bra do you have now!!! You have certainly put me to shame! Good on you :eek: :eek: :eek:

E

Eman

...could you say a 'DD' for starters, rafferty?! Thanks for the kudos dear

W

waxingmoon

Hi Eman,

Words fail me.... okay, nobody could ever believe that... lol.

I have been out of town and I come back to see this kind of progress. Wow, just wow. I just chuckle at those who disbelieve this method can work. You are definitely my vote for Noogleberry posterchild.

Thanks for posting your pics. I know that takes a lot of courage and I have to say, seeing is believing. You could tell us all day long how big you are, but one second of observation beats a thousand words.

If manboobs does not honor you with some sort of award they are just lame.

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

E

Eman

Oh, leave 'em waxingmoon,

They don't know something good and enlightening when a man can pump his bustline without apology...and without being called a 'pervert'!

:-*

E

Eman

Thanks again Lucy! Boy, this is getting a little addictive...but big is beautiful! :-*

E

entropiana

Uhuhuuuuuuuuuuuuu, that is awesome...You must be so proud of that cleavage :). How often do you pump? Are still growing or now do you noogle just to keep it that way?
Best noogle wishes ;D

K

kultzu

Eman :D,

That's fabulous ! Well done my friend !!! ;) ;) ;)

Take care ,
Kultzu

E

Eman

entropiana said:
Uhuhuuuuuuuuuuuuu, that is awesome...You must be so proud of that cleavage :). How often do you pump? Are still growing or now do you noogle just to keep it that way?
Best noogle wishes ;D

You bet I am entropiana, with the cleavage growing inbetween, the sky's the limit!

kultzu said:
Eman :D,

That's fabulous ! Well done my friend !!! ;) ;) ;)

Take care ,
Kultzu

Pretty soon Kultzu, you might get caught up with me...man, that cream must've helped a lot...

K

kultzu

Thanks for your encouragement :D, but I am still faarrr behind you. Your breasts look very firm , I like that ;). I find ebay is most convenient (for me ,anyway) so I will take a look at Wild Yam cream from there and perhaps purchase as well if it is not so pricey !

Take care, Eman
Kultzu

W

waxingmoon

Zounds!!

You're even bigger!!! I mean I have heard the saying the sky is the limit... but you are gonna reach that sky Eman.

Way to continue to grow...

Best wishes,
waxingmoon

E

Eman

Yes waxingmoon...you could be right! If only someone would play with them...as for you Kultzu, I'm still ahead of you my dear...

C

catsrule

well Eman this is just INSANE...WOW>>>can't think how else to express myself...wow....you rock baby...you HAVE to be the poster child NOW!!!!!!!!!

D

dmcguirre

Hi Eman, congratulations on your success!!! I'm envious and green is not my color. ;D

Anyways, couple of ?? for you. How long does the swelling last and what's your routine?
Ok, I have a 3rd ?--you mentioned about using "brass trigger vacuum pump with a gauge to control the pressure" --where did you buy this?

Thanks.