Emelinda's 'before and after' pictures!

N

naturalboobs

Girl you look great!!

I'm so exicited for you. I know you will be a full C, loose D very shortly. I can't wait for the day also!! I love my noogleberry so much!!! Have a great day everyone ;D

C

catsrule

Emelinda!!! What beautiful pictures!!! Way to go!!!!!!! So you are a B now? ! Me too! It took 5 months, but almost like, WOW, all of this work has paid off...I mean literally, in just like the past week, everything is finally coming together! The growth just exploded, for some reason...well, actually, i think it is because I am using for even longer period at bedtime...I think that is KEY!

Way to go!!!!!!!!

E

Emelinda

Thanks Naturalboobs and Catsrule,
I should be a loose B cup now:)
This time i'm pumping a little less than before but it's working a lot better:)
I hope to have another growth explosion as soon as possible!!!

C

catsrule

You will!! Keep going! I remember when I first stumbled onto this forum, way back in March probably, many of the ladies would tell each other to hang in,keep going...so many of them are not here anymore??

Anyway, when I got my NB, i practiced what they preached! even those weeks when it felt like not too much was happening, but I KEPT GOING! It pays off, girls!

There are so many wonderful ladies who don't come arounf here anymore.....I miss them!

N

naturalboobs

You're Welcome Emelinda,

You look great and as Catsrule states hang in there it will pay off. That's exactly what I'm going to do. It's been a little over 2 weeks for me and when I woke up yesterday morning my bra was tight. (that was after the swelling 9 hours over night) You can't tell me nothing! LOL!!! I have breast now!! (singing) Man! I feel like a woman!! (Shania Twain's voice) hahahahahaha ;D ;D

R

roxybright

Emelinda,
I was just wondering...Where did you get that black bra that you have on? It looks like it would be a great bra to have! Is the black bra your wearing in both pictures the same bra?

Roxy-

E

Emelinda

Hi Roxy, sorry for my late reply....
That bra is a yamamay's bra, an italian trademark.
Is a basic strapless bra (straps can be taken off).
Is you go to victoriassecrets' web site, you'll find they're having a partnership with an italian trademark, called Intimissimi.
VS style is the same as italian style for intimates.

Kisses!!!

R

roxybright

Thank you Emelinda!!!
I will go and check the website out!
You are sucha doll, thanks!!!
:-*

J

jellyDeeeee

Emalinda Ive just really started looking at pic pages now !!!! and your results are so obvious well done !!!! you look fab love Jelly....

E

Emelinda

Thanks Jelly!
I've been off pumping again for 20 days because I got brackets in my lower teeth.....Unbearable pain....
The results are still there and boobs always retain a alot swelling.
Kisses!!!!

H

hopefulgurl

Emilinda you look great! I'm really happy for you, your results are wonderful! I am very hopeful to respond to the pumping like you have!!! hehe I can't wait to get mine in the mail :)

M

mummy of 2

i dont have a noogle berry yet ...is the red marks round your huge boobs from the cups??

E

Emelinda

Ok girls, I'm back again...
My life hasn't been one of the easiest lately, but I keep on walking with my head up...
I'm very sorry to be like a ghost in this forum but it's not only my fault...
Anyway got news...
Need 1 cm to be a C cup!!!:)
I'm working on it, I'm still wearing the medium cup but I fill them in 5 minutes and keep them for 1 hour... I can't switch to large cups because they leave my breast with red dots and I can't wear anything necked...
This is how I was and how I am now:

K

kultzu

Very nice to hear from you , Emelinda :D

You look fabulous with your results . Congratulations !!!

Take care,
Kultzu

J

jellyDeeeee

whoooooo.... sexy xxxxxxx fantasic look well done love jelly...

M

mariela

Hi Emelinda, you have beautiful breasts. How do you to grow the top? I tried the medium and large cups but I grow only the botton, i feel so frustrated. :'( can you to say me your technique? Thanks. Dulce.

J

jellyDeeeee

thats interesting dulce cause I mainly can only grow the top now love jelly....

E

Emelinda

Hi Dulce,
I don't know why I grew the top... I just put on my domes like everyone...
Maybe my skin there is more elastic...