Emelinda's 'before and after' pictures!

S

SashaFlay

Hi there!

All I can say is Wow! I'm new to the forum and considering buying the noogleberry. I'm looking at before and after pics...your results were so good its frightening. Is the growth permanent or does one have to use it for life?

Rachiex

Hi Sasha

if you have a look through the forum (through the search for example) and have a look at Kultzu, Catsrule, Jelly and Philli's posts then you will see that it does take a while to get to where you want to be and when you reach that point, you can maintain it by doing as Kultzu was doing and do it a few times a week or 10 minutes a day etc - whatever suits you and your lifestyle.

x x x x

P

pandora

Emelinda, you are such an inspiration!

I bought my Noogleberry about 6 months ago and only used it for a few minutes every other day for about a month. I was skeptical, and frustrated, so I gave up, and almost threw it away.

But now I can't wait to get home and start Noogling again! I'll definitely do it more often and for longer periods of time.

Thanks for being such a beacon of hope!

sexycleavage

Congratulations Emelinda!

Your growth is very nice, I love your cleavage - especially in your black bra.
I have been using small cups for about a month but don't seem to be getting results very quickly. What cup size were you before and are you a B now?

What are the best techniques? I also don't get growth high up, is there a solution?

Hope you get even more to your dream size!
Love Liisa x

M

mummy of 2

hey ..i just wanna say ,i bought a NB a few months back ( also being quite scectical) and have used it on off maybe once a week ish?
and i have started to notice that my current bra now no longer houses my boosems,,,lol ;D i was determind to use them more regular but running a family home left little time 4 me ,,,but now i DO intened to devote more time now i can see the results for myself :D

Mummy of 2

E

Emelinda

Hi girls!!!!!
I'm back from summer time and since I can start to use necked shirt, I've switched to large domes!!! Finally!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I've been noogling with medium cup since may but I couldn't switch to bigger cups due to ring marks...
In Sicily weather is still a bit hot, 25°C till 5 pm...
I started large cups 3 days ago and it wasn't hard at all... before I noogle 30 min with medium cups and then go on with large ones till my bones don't hurt... well.... 20 min or so..... ::) ::) ... but it'll get better :):) Anyway I reach the 2 inches mark.
Hope to order the new xls soon so I'll work hard on them and get to next summer with a full C cup!!!
These are the pics I took to let you see how my bb's swell to a full C cup.
I hate to post "after noogling" pictures, cause is more important to see how it goes after 12 hours or so, but this is all I have right now.
Kisses!!!!

MariahsDs

Emelinda,

You look absolutely amazing! ;)

Keep it up! What size are you now, when the swelling goes down? The last pictures you posted before the ones your boobs looked really great!

E

Emelinda

Hi girls, thanks 4 the comments :):)
I go back to a B cup when the sweelling goes down, and it does pretty quicky since I'm using large cup since last week ::)

MariahsDs

I have a suggestion for you. If you pump with the medium cups first then with the large you will get better swelling. Keep doing this until you get better swelling. Let me know how this works for you.

E

Emelinda

;D ;D
Thanks 4 the tip MariahsDs, I'm already doing so, otherwise large cups wouldn't fit in my tiny chest... :):)
Looks like my bb are changing shape, they look wider... Let's see...

C

catsrule

you look wonderful!keep up the good work and you'll be a c soon!!

Rachiex

Oh my goodness! They look like big Cs already! Are you sure the labels not wrong and it should say C instead of B!!!

I soooo want boobs like that - you are so lucky!

x x x x

E

Emelinda

:D
Well they shrink back to B after 2 hours or so... but a C is desperately wanted!!!

M

mummy of 2

wow i so wanna be a c too ,,i have found with keeping up with a different routein ,,ie ,pumpin and release then pump again
i have found that last night i had finally reached the top of my medium dome ;D ;D so pleased with this as i bearly reached an inch when i first started

Mummy of 2

keep up th good work ,you look fab ;D

T

tavia

wow you have done so well, this time around im going to have a little patience and stick with it for at least 6 months (for my 1st significant growth).
i pushed the domes (xl)right up to about 1 inch from my collor bone, and now ive noticed that my boobs are quite perky now, like the nipples have been lifted

you look lovely hun x