Enough pressure ? No inflation !!

AliciaFrance

I reached the limits that I could support in pain caused by the edges of the domes. Unfortunately, I cant pump like at start because of that.

I have to find a solution, and I am a very bad handywoman. I will try Blu-Tack, I hope it will works...

James

Blue tack does not work well, many have tried it but few have made it work. In mu opinion a much better solution is yoga mat (or similar stretchy closed foam sheeting). See my posts on noogler 24's Shallow Breasts Click on following link.

AliciaFrance

I'm testing Patafix, which is a form of Blu Tack. It works, I can get a good suction, but it's not ideal. It's clearly better than nothing! I will use this for a while waiting to make the "yoga mat".

I found this "small yoga mat" : https://www.casalsport.com/fr/cas/natte-pliable-gvg-d281?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI4dPmgrH33gIVSxbTCh3IVAWoEAQYASABEgIE3vD_BwE
I don't know if it could work, its description is "Polyethylene foam mat with soft density closed cell density" (I've used a translator for that!)
It's not expansive at all, 6€, do you think it could work ?

James

I think 3cm thick is much too thick, I see three others on that site, one at 8mm and 2 at 7mm. The two 7mm are different materials, not sure which would be best.

This one is advertised as being softer and better quality Don't know what EVA is. But I'd try this one first.
https://www.casalsport.com/fr/cas/natte-eco-140

This is even cheaper but standard polyethilene
https://www.casalsport.com/fr/cas/natte-eco-150

noogler 24

i made this.it is good for padding.but it is hard to keep suction .it is 2 mm thick foamic sheet ,very close to yoga mat..

Attachments

• 20181129_214338.png
    20181129_214338.png
    573.1 KB · Views: 117

noogler 24

yes it did..now i pump till.my breasts kind get purple ,i feel no oain in breast at all and it doesnot dig in my rib bones at all :) how ever,keeping suction was hard so i cut a long strip n kept itbonly along my under bob and 1 small piece near my armpit,that way i have no trouble keeping suction

noogler 24

because under boob and armpits were two areas where cups were digging painfully.it is so so cheap you can try and see what works for u :) since i am more flat,it must be easier for you keep suction with round rings than it was for me
and thank you james..i could never have thought of this idea :-*

AliciaFrance

Oh thanks I'm so happy it works for you ! I hope it will work for me too !

For me, Patafix (Blu Tack) didnt work. Ok, it was more comfortable, but it was especially unpleasant and I had a bad suction. Plus, I found it's dirty. The dough remained on my skin and climbed into the domes with the suction, I had to constantly replace it.

AliciaFrance

I am thinking of something.
As you see on my last picture posted, my nipple reaches almost the top of the dome. The next step, logically, is that my nipple will touch the top of the dome. And finally, the last step is when my breast will completely fill the dome. And that may be very long.

I would like to try the medium cups, beacause I could fill them completely and see what kind of swelling I could have. In my opinion, when the breast completely fills the dome, it necessarily takes the form very round (of the dome), and the swelling must be even more impressive. I don't know if you understand me. What do you think of that ?

AliciaFrance

But I'm afraid that the medium cups are really too small for me.

Maybe I should wait to completely fill the dome, but it will take time (4 months ?)

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hello. In my experience over the last few years, I would say use a cup as big as you can. What I mean is, as long as you can get suction with a large diameter cup go as big as you can. You want to enlarge as much area of skin as possible and enlarge as big as you can. It is the enlargement of the breast area and hence the swelling from it, that eventually gives you the growth. Filling the cup does nothing per se for enlarging (expanding) the skin area, unless your maxing out the cup at full expansion. There are so many ways to do the pump routine, you have to figure out which way works best on "your breasts" to maximize expansion/enlargement. The routine someone else uses may not work for the next person. I am what I would call a max pumper. I like to keep up the pressure for as long as I can. Every so often I will attach the pump to up the pressure and fill the cup more as I have already got some swelling. Whether is 30 minutes or 3 hours, I like it pumped to my limit, on the edge of slight pain. What ever method works for you go with it and stick to it, it WILL work in time.

Tina

noogler 24

so tina,you pump to slight pain and go PH as long as u have time?

and alicia,everybody encourages big cups ,as tina told..do you have M cups? trying ll not harm ? if u r thinking of buying for experimenting ,may be you should not :) bcz perhaps cups ll fill too soon before you can pump enough

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hi 24. Yes I pump it up to the point it starts to "bite" and when I switch from the tubing to my cap on the cup, I lose just enough pressure to moderate the bite (pain). My cups do not have the valves so I figured a way to pull off the tube and slip on a cap at the same time and I am free of the tubes. I've gotten pretty efficient with the switch. In the one latest photo you can see the cap. It is a cap used on Rubbermaid brand wire shelving. Not sure what you mean by PH, but if you mean "pump happy" I guess you would be correct. I will pump up anytime I can even if its for 15 minutes. It can keep me swelled up for a long time with a few booster pumps during the day. I just love the pull feeling when I am cupped and pumped. And afterward when I am enlarged and my nipples are all pointed and big and sensitive, I massage my breasts with Pueraria Mirifica oil infusion and another essential oil. Feels SO good.

Love the pump! Tina

AliciaFrance

Thanks for your answer.

So you think the width of the dome is more important than the depth ?
As soon as I fill the CL domes, I will buy the CXL domes. But for me, fill entirely the dome could enhance the roundess of the breast, especially around the nipple ! But maybe I'm wrong.