First time noogler pix

michellebelle

Last night was my first time noogling, and it was pretty freakin awesome ;D It wasn't really painful even though I went without the foam paddings, and the pressure kinda felt nice... i don't know maybe I'm weird. I know it's too early to see changes but I just thought I'd post some pics of the starting phase to keep a record of my progress. I haven't measured myself because I've been too lazy to go to the store for a measuring tape but I'l get around to that hopefully soon. I am a small 34B and I want to get to a full 34C.

Oh yeah, I used the size M domes, which fit a little awkwardly because they don't seem wide enough, but I don't know if I'm big enough for the L because since I don't fill up the M's yet. So any advice yall might have on that would be much appreciated ;) Thanks and good luck you sexy people!

**edited. changed picture format

1. Pre-noogling last night
2. Post-noogling last night
3. Post-noogling today
4. hour after noogling today

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-04-30 at 03.47 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2010-04-30 at 03.47 #2.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 321
  • Photo on 2010-04-30 at 04.46.jpg
    Photo on 2010-04-30 at 04.46.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 277
  • Photo on 2010-04-30 at 16.02.jpg
    Photo on 2010-04-30 at 16.02.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 283
  • Photo on 2010-04-30 at 17.59.jpg
    Photo on 2010-04-30 at 17.59.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 325

immabe

Welcome! :)

Wow your boobs look beautiful before and after!
I'm still new too so I'm not sure what advice to give.

From Immabe

Anastasia916

I agree, you have a very nice shape I'd be happy to have the before lol. I'd go ahead and order the L's to have them on hand, but keep using the M's until you fill them fast in your pumping session. I don't think the M's fit perfectly on most people, they are never wide enough lol they weren't for me either, but when I pumped my breasts would go into them, so that's all that matters. You have a very nice shape and I hope it works out for you! You have the shape I wish I had!

michellebelle

Thanks honey you're really sweet!! I haven't seen yours but I'm sure they're gorgeous ;)
That's cool that you're new too. Keep me posted on your progress!
Wishing you the best on your boobie journey :)

michellebelle

Thanks Anastasia!
That's what I was thinkin, cuz it looks all deformed when it's in the domes in but it comes out looking nice and round. I'll go ahead and order the L's so they'll be there when I'm ready. :) You're really pretty btw, and thanks for the help!

Aspasia

Hi Michelle-

You look awesome! ;)

I started Noogling about 2.5 weeks ago (I'm a full A/small B) and for the first week I exclusively used the Ms. Then I did the M and L swap for a few days and now I have been using the Ls for the past few days. I think

I also had to squash my boobs into the Ms. Definitely order the Ls. :)

T

tavia

arr u have very pretty boobies, i cant see the b4 pic, x i wouldnt bother measuring for a long time during the process, it will worry u otherwise lol... i gave up the tape and now im chilled and growing nicely

thabai

ooo you're breasts look exactly like mine before I started BE... hopefully that'll mean you'll responed quite quickly like moi too :)

sofia1

wow you already have really nice breasts. i would order the Ls if you haven't already done so. i started with the Ms & moved to the Ls in 2 weeks and 1 day. so i have been using those for the past 2 weeks & haven't had any issues at all. happy growing!

jeane

Italian living in France
Photobucket censure... :mad:
Use "Additionnal Options" to send your photos.
Additionnal options is to the left under the text which you is writing.
Additionnal options, attach, more attachments

michellebelle

ok jeane i've edited the picture post. thanks for the heads up and the future reference, it's a lot less work than the photobucket bs.
and ladies ladies ladies, you're all too kind!! ::)
seriously finding NG has probably got to be one of the coolest things to happen to me in a long time. not only is the product the best invention since sliced bread, yall are the sweetest, dopest group of people that I could've ever met to share my thoughts with and learn from. thanks for the encouragement and much love to you all. :-*
as for noogling, i freaking love it. i'm hooked fo sho. i was out tonight and couldn't wait to come home so i could pump my boobies. so yeah... i'll definitely work hard towards my goals and make u all proud ;) i'll post pix as soon as i start seeing some somewhat significant changes.

<3 the noobie.

jeane

Italian living in France
"i was out tonight and couldn't wait to come home so i could pump my boobies. so yeah... "

I also.
But you left for a long adventure.
If you want to win one or two cup, you must pump every day. In the morning and evening. One hour every time.
In year, your breast will not be in silicone.
Bravo.
Courage!

eva_bs

WOW!!!
You have a really nice breasts shape to begin with ;D
I will be waiting to see your update pictures :)
Good luck till then.

michellebelle

Aw, thanks ladies for the support :) but i've got some disappointing news. I haven't been noogling at all for the last two weeks. I've been real busy and super stressed out by drama with the now-ex-bf. i wish i'da kept it up instead of letting some dumb $#!% waste my valuable time and i might've seen new boobage by now but whatevs. i'll make up for it here on out. got my mind on my boobies and my boobies on my mind ;)

immabe

Awe sorry to hear about the break up.. Maybe things will get better and you guys might get back together and be stronger than before. I don't know both of you at all but you seem like a great girl and I'm sure theres someone out there who can't wait to be your partner.

Speaking about breaks, I've been pretty busy aswell and I missed out on noogling for about 4 days in a row. I started again yesterday and usually my nips reach up to the 1.5-2 mark but they reached up to the 2.5 mark. I've read on the forum that taking breaks are a good thing sometimes so you don't need to worry michellebelle because you will probably get better results that way as long as you get back into it.

michellebelle

Gina- they still got a ways to go but thanks, means a lot.

Immabe- thanks hon you're a real sweetheart. things simply aren't meant to work out between my ex and i. i chose to let myself think that he was everything i wanted but at the end of it all he's a lying bastard and a waste of my time and energy. i'm stoked about moving forward and working on making myself happier than any other guy can.
so yeah, that's the end of that story. old news, moving onto more exciting business... boobies. congrats on your progress! your boobies look great! ;)

i've renewed my commitment to noogling and in the last week i've been able to do it 4 days. I think 3 of those days I did it twice a day for about an hour. I got my L domes a while ago so I was using both the M and L domes for the first 2 days and i've been able to do it with just the L domes for the last two. I'm not positive, but maybe the break did help a little, or can be that i'm just slowly getting better at using this thing. So anyway I took some pictures. The first pic is from the 2nd day of starting with the M's and then following with the L's. Pic 2 is after just using the L domes. Pic 3 is what my boobs really look like after my swelling goes down :( that was about 6 hours post-noogling...
oh yeah, don't mind the bandaids/tape on my nippies. I started taping my nipples down before pumping because my nipples were getting sore and stretched. I guess it doesnt happen to everyone but i'd go through it everytime so this is my simple solution. i put them on before my morning noogle and take them off after my night sesh. so yeah, it might be just me, but in the pictures I feel like my boobs had more poofiness when I used both the M's and the Ls compared to when I used just the Ls. As in it looks like I get more outward volume when I use both domes and when i only use the Ls it just covers more surface area... make sense? I don't know, i'd appreciate whatever honest feedback you have for me. thanks! happy noogling to you all. talk to u lovely people soon!

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-05-27 at 00.20.jpg
    Photo on 2010-05-27 at 00.20.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 255
  • Photo on 2010-06-02 at 02.13.jpg
    Photo on 2010-06-02 at 02.13.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 263
  • Photo on 2010-06-02 at 11.53.jpg
    Photo on 2010-06-02 at 11.53.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 270

annalove

Wow michelle! You have absolutely beautiful round shaped breasts, i wish mine were that round lol they are definitely gonna look even more gorgeous when you reach your goal! Lol