First time noogler pix

bonzaigirl

wow.. you definitely look like a C to me... or a very very tight full B!!! ;) love your tan though... i wish i have your starting pic boobs....they are wonderful... good luck on the noogling... ;)

p.s. actually i dont thiink you need me to wish you a goodluck ...your pictures show you are responding beautifully to noogleberry.... ;)

Aim4c

Very nice boobs Michelle. Those boobs look like they have not missed a noogleberry beat. :)
Keep going girl...they can only get better!

michellebelle

Ok, so this whole bra size thing is confusing the crap out of me. I tried looking it up and there are so many different ways of measuring. My post last night was at 4 in the morning so i was a little out of it. I remeasured over my ribs today and it was 29in which makes my band size a 30 if I'm going by the right system. My bust size after noogling last night was 34 and half a day later today it is 33. So that would make me a 30C? ??? that is so bizarre to me... but i guess i shouldn't be surprised since i've read that most women wear wrong sized bras. I would explain why the 34B was a little loose on me. Anyway if this is my right measurement then i'm super stoked ;D It's just weird, I always thought only the really skinny people wore anything smaller than a 34" band size... but I'm 5'4" and weight 133lbs... does this sound strange to anyone else? I've tried on a bra labeled 32band size before and it was really tight n i had back chub seeping out from over the band. I don't even know where to find a 30C bra... guess i best start looking.

anyhoo, thanks for the support ladies it means a lot to me :) i wish u all the best with ur boobie endeavors!

that1spaztichik

Keep in mind that the cup sizes will make a difference, too. Try a 32C, maybe? The cup will be bigger than a 32A or 32B, so maybe it won't feel so snug :)

Also, I am 5'5'' and about 130lbs, give or take when I weight, so very similar to you. Our breasts look similar, as well :) From calculators I've found, it says that if your number is odd, you add 5 inches and that's your band, even add 4. My ribcage measures 30", so I wear a 34 band, and it seems to work. Also, as far as cup size, don't get TOO into measuring...online calculators try to tell me I'm a 36A or even 36AA, which is NOT right. Go by what feels good. Right now I'm a 34C, but don't own any bras so I smoosh my boobies into my old bras. I wanna save my money to buy 34ds! Oh, and as far as the being super skinny thing/32 band size. Again, go with what feels right...but I know that I could NEVER fit a 32 on, they are WAY too tight. Again, if the cup is bigger, it's OK...it's that whole sister bra size thing...34b=32c, for example...but really, 34 is just so much more comfortable to me. And depending on how your body is proportioned, it wouldn't be completely odd to wear a 32. Just go with what feels right.

GOOD LUCK NOOGLING!!

brielle

wow you already have nice boobs
but Nb made them look perkier and a bit bigger :) hope the swelling becomes better and more permanent now :D