First time noogler pix

immabe

MapleSyrup we have the same goal! :)

Michellebelle your doing great keep it up relationship and noogleberry wise. I'm glad you realise you deserve better because you definately do.
Awe man everyone has great boobs I'm soooooooo freakn jealous it's not fair :'(

michellebelle

Thanks annalove the shapes the only thing i kinda like about my boobs right now. I think it's cuz i secretly work em out by flexing them one at a time when no one's looking.... LOL. i'm kidding... or am i? haha i did realize i could do that like the buff guys with pecks and thought it was funny. yeah and then it became a weird habit whenever i'm bored... and i heard workin your pecks make improve the look of your boobs... but yeah i don't know i must sound like a loonatic. haha :-X

maplesyrup and immabe: I am so not at your end goal. I wear a 34B but i have lots of room in the cups, i especially have a while to go till i fill out the tops. we're all works in progress and i'm guessing our goals will totally change once we reach em anyway. ;)
and let me just tell you Immabe that you are crazy!! your boobs are awesome!! they look super firm and perfectly symmetrical. they're cute and petite right now but they will become hot big balloons, it's just a matter of time ;D

jeane: i think i prefer them without the tape too, just thought i'd leave them on that time cuz it looked kinda kinky. haha :p

Anastasia916

I wish working the chest would give me a perfectly round shape like that lol, but sadly I don't think that's what did it for you hun, chest flexes and such keep them firm and perky but it doesn't change their shape. You must just have good genetics and got lucky that you have that desirable round shape. If I didn't know better I would have thought you had implants. Just being honest here! But yea, the rest of us have all different shapes and such and sadly exercises do help as I said, but don't change the shape, oh if that were true I'd be in heaven right now lol. Just feel lucky that you have that shape, so many go under the knife to get that breast shape.

michellebelle

aw, that means a lot coming from someone that has such beautiful big boobs as yours. i get really excited after every time i noogle, but none of the swelling is sticking yet... i know it takes time but i'm starting to wonder if i'm shortchanging my progress by not doing anything else for nbe. i'm probably going to start BO because i can't not take caffeine... i am hooked on my morning cup of joe. I have, however, started drinking 2 liters of water a day and massaging beforehand starting today, as i've seen you and others mention it on different threads. can't wait to see if that helps me out at all. i do feel super hydrated and less hungry so that's pretty cool in itself. yeah i'm just at that anxious phase where i'm starting to get really impatient, but i'll ride it out and hope for the best. :)

Anastasia916

LOL Mine aren't that big yet, bigger than when I started definitely, but not big big haha. My measurements say 32D though I don't want to order bras yet, but really it doesn't look that big, just a little over handfuls. Don't get me wrong I'm happy with them if they don't grow anymore, but I've gotten greedy haha. Yours actually look the same size if not bigger than mine in your recent pics with the bandaids. Maybe it's the round shape that makes them look bigger than they are? Not sure what size you are there but from looks I'd say a full C? And pfft, don't make me come over there, cause I will lol... you only been pumping a month hun!!! I didn't see swelling for weeks after I started, then it didn't start "sticking" for more than 15 to 30 min for months. Growing boobies takes time, I cannot stress that enough. Just don't give up hun! You are doing wonderfully. Don't be like someone I know... she tried an herbal NBE product for 3 months, didn't grow much I think she grew like 1/4 or 1/2 inch so she gave up, and that was idiotic, 3 months is not long enough to just give up. You should always give a supplement type NBE at least 6 months to see if that product works for you or not. But yea, now she's given up completely on NBE won't listen to me at all and is saving for implants. Don't give up. I didn't grow 4 1/2 inches in NBE giving up, there were products in the past that didn't work for me, but I seen them through for the time needed to see if they worked or not, then I moved on. I've been doing various things for 4 years, it's just in the past 2 years that I found stuff that worked for me. Just keep at it, make noogling a habit and not a chore. Like brushing your teeth and combing your hair, just make it routine, and as soon as you know it it will be a year since you started and you've gone up a cup size or two. Going up a cup size or anything in 1 month just isn't reasonable. Yes some very very lucky and few women have seen results that soon, but I wouldn't expect that to be the norm. Heck some of these ladies have gotten better results than even I have in a few months and I been pumping for a year! But I don't let that get me down, it just means I have to be more patient, more persistent, and in the end I will be proud of myself for sticking through it. Heck Teeny Tiny has been pumping longer than I have and still doesn't have a whole lot of permanent growth but she's like me, doesn't give up. Just know there are the normal responders like me that grow a little slowly, there are the slow responders who have to spend a really long time to get a little bit of results, but I admire them for being so committed. Then there are the very rare fast responders that grow a few cup sizes in a few months, but trust me, don't compare yourself to anyone else, in ANYTHING it will drive you nuts! I would trade breasts with you right now and I'd be perfectly happy to have the size and shape you are now. And that's the dead honest truth. So stop being so hard on yourself before I come over there and knock some sense into you lol. I know this will work out for you!

michellebelle

hahaha... all right all right!! ;) you're totally right tho, that's some real talk from a wise woman. it definitely put it all back in perspective for me, so thank you! so true i'm in such a rush to make my boobs grow when a few weeks ago i didn't even know that was even really possible. if i grow a cup in a year, that's still a damn miracle!! i'm anxious but i know now to just appreciate it for what it is. funny thing is that i feel like i'm always super patient with everyone but myself... so this is good for me. teaching me about life. hahaha. who thought i could learn so much from talking to people about boobs... anyway that's why u guys are so beautiful :) thanks for the advice and support. as far as my boobs i haven't measured but i'm a small 34b. i think the shape creates an illusion from the front. i'll have to post a side view of my boob next time cuz it looks a lot smaller from that angle. i'll definitely post some in the next week or 2!

A

alexis

maplesyrup, i'm with you..michellebelle, i would wish for my breast to get to where before u even start any noogleberry..

p/s: i'm curious but, jeane, are u a guy?

Anastasia916

Alexis, yes jeane is a male, and can be rather rude at times with his posts, I tend to ignore him most the time. Just saves the headaches.

And no problem Michelle, that's how I am I get in people's faces lol some like me for it, some hate me, doesn't really matter to me, I don't dance around not speaking my mind, just not my style. And you look bigger than a B, I'd say a 34C but you're right it could be the shape and angle. From the front I look small in pics unless I'm holding them with my hands, but from the side you can tell the difference, so it's different for everyone. Wish I could look bigger from the front lol.

t-bug

Is the adhesive bandaids? They're of remarkably equal length and it'd be super easy for me to get them if they work well for you! Unrelatedly- I feel like there's a video game where a girl has a costume or something where she's got the crosses on her nipples and your pics remided me of it lol Not tryin to be a creeper or anything though! :-[

michellebelle

i personally love women who keep it real :-*

and yes those are bandaids i used when i took those pics. i read that nexcare stretchy tape is the way to go, but I've been too lazy to go buy them. I found some nexcare bandaids while staying at my parents house. I cut off most of the ends so that they just cover my nipple area, and they work great. My nipples never hurt. Anyway I've used them all up... so now i know it's time to go to the store and get the tape which is a lot more affordable. I found the link that mentions different things about taping:

http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1053.0.html

while i was looking for this thread i also found this one that I thought was interesting:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1973.0.html
i'm going to keep taping mine for now just because i'm seeing decent results. just thought i'd post it so you can make your own informed decision based on different people's experiences.

oh yeah, and i'm not much of a video gamer but that game sounds awesome! haha

A

alexis

yup anastasia is right..i think you're more likely to be a c than a b..way to go girl!!

arissa

michellebelle said:
Gina- they still got a ways to go but thanks, means a lot.

Immabe- thanks hon you're a real sweetheart. things simply aren't meant to work out between my ex and i. i chose to let myself think that he was everything i wanted but at the end of it all he's a lying bastard and a waste of my time and energy. i'm stoked about moving forward and working on making myself happier than any other guy can.
so yeah, that's the end of that story. old news, moving onto more exciting business... boobies. congrats on your progress! your boobies look great! ;)

i've renewed my commitment to noogling and in the last week i've been able to do it 4 days. I think 3 of those days I did it twice a day for about an hour. I got my L domes a while ago so I was using both the M and L domes for the first 2 days and i've been able to do it with just the L domes for the last two. I'm not positive, but maybe the break did help a little, or can be that i'm just slowly getting better at using this thing. So anyway I took some pictures. The first pic is from the 2nd day of starting with the M's and then following with the L's. Pic 2 is after just using the L domes. Pic 3 is what my boobs really look like after my swelling goes down :( that was about 6 hours post-noogling...
oh yeah, don't mind the bandaids/tape on my nippies. I started taping my nipples down before pumping because my nipples were getting sore and stretched. I guess it doesnt happen to everyone but i'd go through it everytime so this is my simple solution. i put them on before my morning noogle and take them off after my night sesh. so yeah, it might be just me, but in the pictures I feel like my boobs had more poofiness when I used both the M's and the Ls compared to when I used just the Ls. As in it looks like I get more outward volume when I use both domes and when i only use the Ls it just covers more surface area... make sense? I don't know, i'd appreciate whatever honest feedback you have for me. thanks! happy noogling to you all. talk to u lovely people soon!
I know what u mean I have the same problem when I pump my nipples get really soar and they hurt I also put tape on them. I know what u mean about pumping and pumping and not getting results. I also have that problem as well. I get great swelling sometimes but in a couple of hours the swelling goes away and it never stays permanent. I am also a small 34B cup and I use the L domes. Do you think maybe I should try using the M domes? What works better for you? Oh yeah I have also been Noogleing for a month as well.

immabe

Don't worry ladies.. I read somewhere I can't rememeber which topic it's from but after 45 days is where the growth actually begins.

secret

Omgosh i'm so jealous and envying you. I wish mine would look like that. How long did it take you to get full c ?

michellebelle

Sorry I've been MIA for the longest time. I've been pretty busy this summer and unfortunately I haven't noogled once for the last 3 weeks... I moved and didn't have my own room till now, but I've finally moved into my new place and i noogled tonight and realized how much I've missed it! I just got done and it feels so good to see my boobs all swollen after pumping. I filled the L cups today a lot easier than before. I'm pretty sure my boobs have gotten a little bigger than before and that could be due to a few reasons. 1: I gained about 7 lbs this summer alone. I went home to see my parents for a while and I pack on weight like no other because there's so much free food to pig out on. 2: I started taking ultrabreast 2 weeks ago... although not the way I am supposed to. I haven't been consistent with taking them because i forget to take them and I also forget to bring them out with me when I go out to eat. I know that's a really dumb thing to do because it's probably messing with my hormones like crazy. So that could or could not have had something to do with my boob growth. I'm guessing it's mainly due to the weight gain tho. But yeah I can't wait to get back into my routine of noogling... I have a real problem with persistence but I'm gonna make this happen :) and thanks for the compliments but I am definitely not a C. I am pretty much a full B after noogling. I finally measured and it's 34in over the nipples and a little over 32in over the ribs... anyway these are some pix i took today. the first one is before pumping and the rest are right after

Attachments

• Photo on 2010-07-12 at 01.26 #4.jpg
    Photo on 2010-07-12 at 01.26 #4.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 238
  • Photo on 2010-07-12 at 02.33 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2010-07-12 at 02.33 #2.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 194
  • Photo on 2010-07-12 at 02.49 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2010-07-12 at 02.49 #2.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 171
  • Photo on 2010-07-12 at 02.50.jpg
    Photo on 2010-07-12 at 02.50.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 160

eva_bs

Wow!!!!
They LOOK Great!!!!
I definitely can see a big difference from your start pictures!!! (on the first page).
I only can say - WOW!!!
They look even more BEAUTIFUL!!!
I'm so happy for you! you have a great shape! :)
Welcome back! :)
Thank you for keeping us all updated!
Good Luck on the continuing process!!!
:-*
OOO...And the After Pumping pictures look Amazing!I wish I had such swelling going around there! I'm so jealous!!! :-[