Flatty_natty week 1

Here are my pictures from week one.
I see a very marginal difference and a mean a TINY one. It's probably because I can feel the difference and therefore am fooling myself into thinking I can SEE a difference too.
Whether there is a little swelling or not matters not this week. It is only week 1 and I just want to put these up so that i can track progress fully.

PLEASE SEE A COUPLE OF POSTS DOWN FOR PICTURES

Much boobie love to you all

that1spaztichik

Hey flatty_natty...from what I can see, you are looking great so far! However, if you upload your photo directly to the noogle site (using the "additional attachments" button in the reply box), we will be able to click on it and have the image enlarge. It'd be easier to see! Anyway, good job and keep noogling! :)

that1spaztichik

WOOOOO that's so much better, those pics look 10x better now!! I'm so blind, lol, so thanks for re-doing it. Oh my GOSH girl, look at that swelling! In a week, wow!!! You're going to LOVE noogleberry as the months go on. Keep noogling!!! May I ask, what is your noogle routine?

jnorton22002

Hi Flatty natty

I love your boobage :-* :-*. I think they look great. we all need to work hard on the boobs. That way we will all be happy!!! Hugs Joni

Thank you Ladies!

that1spaztichik - I noogle for 2 hours a day, 1 hour in the morning and again for 1 hour at about 3pm, before my husband comes home. I'm a secret noogler you see! I use the pump and hold technique.
Annoyingly yesterday afternoon I was so engrossed in this forum that I forgot to look down at my boobs and over pumped a little so I am taking it super easy today. I don't want to ruin anything at this early stage.
Have a great day!

katieb

I agree - you have great swelling for week 1. I hope your growth continues at this rate. Wish I could pump twice a day but I already have to get up at 6 am for work and the thought of getting up at 5 fills me with horror!! Keep up the good work and keep us posted. :)

Aim4c

Hi Flattynatty,

WOW!! great swelling in such a short time. I know you're going to have fantastic results. Very soon your size before noogling will look like you are now with swelling.

Congrats and keep noogling.

Thank you very much for all of your comments. You are ALL so inspiring! I know that sounds a bit sickly but it is SO true. Anyhow, here are my week 2 pictures with comparison to start. Please, don't feel you have to comment. I don't want to bore you with weekly pictures, I know there is not much difference to week 1 but i thought it could really help in the future to inspire others if they can see week by week how the noog works.
I had two days off over the weekend because I went mountain climbing. I was soooo worried I would be back to the start but, it seems 2 days didn't do any harm.

Much love to you all!

ilovebreasts

hi Flatty_natty, thank you for the pic. i was debating to pump or not.........after seeing your pic. i am going to pump right now !! thank you soooo much.... and it will be for 1 hour decayed to you........thank you again

Eggtart - not only your comment, but also your screen name makes me laugh so THANK YOU!!
ilovebreasts - Thank you. pump, pump, pump away!

spudys

Vivian B
Wow what a difference you have in your photos. you can really start to see the difference now. you go girl I love your progress.
Vivian

Okay so i said I would post weekly pictures and I hold myself to that. There is no growth and no extra swelling this week but here's the picture never - the less!

jnorton22002

Oh wow!!! I see so much improvement. Whether you see it or not girl you are looking good. To only dream I could have bbobs like that :( :(. You really are showing improvement Flatty, I wouldn't kid you about that. You inspire me dear :-* :-* :-*

Joni, you're such a darling :) :) :). It's great to think that you can see improvment!
I think, you know, a year down the line, when a new noogler sees a week by week progress they will be able to see that it isn' t all 'pump - BAM! boobs!' and some weeks there will be no swelling but over time (hopefully) improvements, and permanant ones at that, will be acheived.

All the best my dear. have a great evening x