Flatty_natty week 1

smallfry

flatty-natty your progress looks great to me i can only hope we all acheive our goal at getting bigger boobage

:-* :-* smallfry

Coming up to week 9 now.
Yesterday I tried on this 34B bra. As you can see, it fits. This is 24 hours after last pump. In July this bra look completely ridiculous on me. I'm really chuffed.

Attachments

• 34BOct4.1.jpg
    34BOct4.1.jpg
    146.8 KB · Views: 526
  • 34BOct4.jpg
    34BOct4.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 500

jnorton22002

Hi flatty,

Flatty, I think you are going to have to change your name now to booby. you look simply wonderful in that bra. Your boobage is amazing. I'm sooooooooooooo happy for you. You have such a lovely shape now. Not only are you great with our other members, they can all, me included gain so much inspiration from you. Why don't you let the booby greed grab a hold now and let's go for the gold.---------- DD cups for flatty, I'm sorry, Booby. Love you dear Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

jnorton22002

Hey , I forgot to ask you, I've tried so many times to upload my own pics and it always fails ??? ??? ???, do you or would you tell me how to do it? I don't know when I'm going to post them because I don't know if I really think I should. I'm really enjoying just posting and watching others feel good about themselves! But should I decide to, could you help me? Rhanks i would really loke that Mama J :-* :-*

jnorton22002

Hi again, Would you help me to post my own pics. Your pictures really look nice. The lighting is great, the pposition is great. I sure would like to be able to do my own. I really enjoy just reading other post now, maybe I won't post pics, but if I do decide to, would you help me flatty, oops, I'm sorry booby? Mama J :-* :-*

jnorton22002

Ooooooh no, I'm so sorry, I thought my post didn't go through. So sorry for the double post. But on the good side, it is just another chance to look at your gorgeous boobs. Well done dear, I'm just star gazed by them. Mama ;D ;D ;D :-* :-*

Hi Mama,

Thank you for your kins words firstly. Luv ya :-* :-* Do you know what, you saying about the boobie greed is right. Literally only 8 weeks ago i thought I would be totally happy to fit into a B but now that i am there (hopefully) I know I want so much more. They still don't look quite like 'proper' boobs to me without a bra. Can you imagine a DD? Hmmmm, I want it, I want it!!!

Secondly. Okay. Are your pictures too big? That could possibly be a problem. Do you take them with your webcam or with a camera. If they are taken with a normal camera then the file size is probably too large and you will need to reduce the size of your pictures before you can post them. Do you have some kind of photo editing thing on your pc? I reduce mine to 500 pixels x 500 pixels
If not you can send them to me via e-mail, I'll shrink them and send them back to you to post up. It's no problem

:-*

@Evas B's - It does fit doesn't it? I'm not imagining it. I don't know whether or not to measure to see if anything has happened on the tape measure. I don't want to disappoint myself. I might leave it for another month

junjo

Oh, wow! How awesome!!! You are fitting that bra (that is a really cute bra, btw) so well. You're definetely not imagining it, it looks really good I would never doubt that you are a B.

eva_bs

Yes Dear it really really fits you hun!!!!! :)
I think it's a good idea not to measure now...only next month....I also don't measure all the time...only once a month...I also don't want to get disappointed. I usually measrue a few day's after my period.
Good Luck hun! and you are doing just great! Keep pumping! you will get to your goal soon! :)
:-*

0xducesax0

Hey :)
omg you look sooooooooo gorgeous in that bra. I love that bra as well and it fits you perfectly, you also get a little cleavage. I can't wait to see you spill out of it :)
i'm really really impressed with your progress, keep it up xxx

D

dillydally200010

well done on your results.. you look lovely in that bra.. how much have you grown in total in just over 2 months?

LAWMANN2004

WOW!!! That bra isn't going to fit much longer.
Keep up the good work !!!! As you well know it
takes time, And with pics like that it's proof!!!!!
Awsome bra, BTW, Where did you find it at??
Jamie2

katieb

Wow - haven't been on here for a while and just catching up with everyone's progress. You are looking wonderful, there is no doubt at all that you fill that bra. Well done you! Not sure we can call you flatty anymore!

My frist proper swell

2 hours and this is what i get. I shows me that I just have to habve longer sessions. I know it's only swelling girls but i have been waiting for this like you wouldn't believe. My goal is to have a tank top look like this without swelling.
Phew! I hope this sticks around. I can't stop groping my own boobs!

The bra is a 34C

I measure with this swelling 39 inches across nips - lovely. That's a 2 inch difference to me with no swelling. a 'do-able' goal I think.

Attachments

• swelling1.jpg
    swelling1.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 357
  • swelling2.jpg
    swelling2.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 381
  • swelling3.jpg
    swelling3.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 324
  • swelling4.jpg
    swelling4.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 356

jnorton22002

Hi flatty,

As the say goes, OMG girl you look absolutely wonderful with the swelling. You are really getting there. Now if you could just lend me some I would really be happy. Love to you flatty THE MAMA :-* :-* :-*

Thank you girls! They are going down already and it's only been 10 minutes but a least I got to see what it is like to have boobs again. Talk about spur me on.

Hope you are both well. I haven't had any time recently to keep up with everyone. It makes me sad