Flatty_natty week 1

jnorton22002

Hi again Flatty, Like thats1's boobage, I think yours are sooo much better than mine. I'm so wishing they would improve. Keep up girl the good work. The two of you inspire me soooo much. I'm also including this in this post. Mentioned it in some are in either my stats or my photos. Thank you for being interested in my journey. I really think it is sooo exciting :-* :-*. Often times I find myself dreaming it is next year already. My first surgery is next May. They will make my face look like a female's and not like a male face. then about 4-5 mos. after that I return for the reassignment surgery. If you would like I will keep you up to date on my transition things such as any changes in hips size etc. Thanks Flatty.. hugs and love Joni :-* :-* :-*

:p :p raspberries :p :p

Never mind. Am actually sitting here so dehydrated, much like a raisin so, that could be the reason. Left boob went all bizzare in the dome today. When I looked down my nipple had totally disapperaed under my boob. I think this may have contributed to the even more apparant placement of nips. Must watch for that next time.

jnorton22002

Oh my gosh flatty, you are really looking good. Your boobage is really nicely shaped, Keep up the noogling. Your boobies will knock your socks off before you know it. Hugs and love Joni :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

I thought it might be useful to take some pictures in the bra I am AIMING to fill.

Positive thoughts and all that. HOPEFULLY I will be able to post pictures in a few months of this bra no longer fitting. Let's hope so - can't really wear it like this! I took a number of angles so the crazy gap-tasticness can be fully seen. I am so NOT a B ;D ;D ;D! haha!!!

Attachments

• 34B sept 1st.jpg
    34B sept 1st.jpg
    437.6 KB · Views: 790

Lily13

This is what I thinking about doing too!! Buy a cheap B cup bra and then aim for that rather than getting obsessed with pictures and measurements!! I think you are looking good though despite the gaps. Just a little more noogling and I'm sure you'll be busting out of that bra in no time. ;)

thabai

Yep I did that where I got a larger bra.. however don't you notice sometimes you fill it more than others. I look bigger than I used to but I'm sure my bras are bigger on me than they were :-\
Anyways you shall be filling you're B's very soon. I can see growth in you're pics :)

Thanks Thabai!
Yes Lily, that's what I thought too. Stop the insane measuring and just use the bra as a gauge. I'm going to put it on next in November. Seems like a long way away but I don't want to disappoint myself.

that1spaztichik

Wow, first thought was you have gorgeous lips!! I did that too, I have a bigger bra I wanna fill. Here's to us getting to our goal soon!!

jnorton22002

Yes flatty, you are going to wear your much desired bra soon than you think. I'm soooo happy for you with the growth you have shown so far. Keep up noogling and you will soon be there. Hugs Joni :) :) :) :)

Thank you ladies......noogled for 2 hours straight, my longest so far and had a nice plumpness afterwards. Onwards and upwards now the summer hols are over :-*

jnorton22002

Hey flatty are you telling me no one of your kids came rolling in when you were doing it? Anyway, good for you flatty. You are going to be sooooo happy with your boobs, I just know it ;D ;D. Hugs flatty Joni

WEEK 5 PRE and POST

Got my L's yesterday. Awful time trying get them on. mangaed it in the end, 1 hour pumping today but my ribs are paying for it BIG TIME.
Here are my pictures for WEEK 5. Still nothing BUT the larges really feel as if they will do more for me than the M's. We shall see..... ;D

0xducesax0

I'm loving the swelling you're getting, and how much closer your boobs seem to be getting to each other :) hehe i have a cleavage fetish :p i really think it's a good idea not to get obsessed with measuring. I only measured and posted my starting measurements so when I finally reach my goal I can measure again and see the long-term difference. The rest of the time I'll just go by how i fit in my bra :)
btw do you fill out the Ms completely? if not then i would suggest using the Ms first and then switching to the Ls halfway through the session? that might give even better swelling!

Hi Elena,

When I received my L's i was in such an excited state that i whoipped my M's out of the carry case only to idiotically drop them on the tiled floor resulting one of them cracking from the top to the bottom, I threw them away hoping tht i could fit the larges. Probably should have kept the one good one but hey, I ws excited!

monthly updates from now on

So I harped on abot weekly updates right? Well today i took my photos, which I really look forward to doing every week. When I looked and saw that there was pretty much no change from last week or the week before, pre and post noogle I made a decision to only post monthly pictoral updates. What's the point of looking at the same old boobikins week after week? Jeez, I have to look at them every day I don't want to subject you lot to almost the same fate! ;D ;D
Joking aside though. I am still goimg to take weekly pictures because I thought a little slide show on Youtube or something would be quite nifty in a year or so if results were achieved, like a time lapse thingy but, up until then, or up until I get something to shout about under my shirt It's going to be monthly updates from me.

Filling up my larges quite nicely though although a split in my tubing is vexing me a tad. base of nipples up to 2.2. Boobs touching side up to 1.5. A long way to go but I'm sticking around baby!

sallysaloon

Your progress is great! It inspires me to keep going. I just got my larges a couple of weeks ago and I can't get them to stay on with the soft ring cups. Ah! so frustrating! Anyway...keep up the good work!

jnorton22002

Hi flatty

Keep at hun, them babies will be BIGGER than you would every dream of. I'm pulling for you sweetie ;D ;D ;D :) :) :-* :-*

On the serious side flatty, you, especially know that we need to stay focussed. You are such a gracious person, and caring. Now take that caring and rub some of that on yourself. Luv ya dear Mam J

that1spaztichik

I'm right there with ya, girl...if you start to look at your progress week by week, it gets a bit depressing. Monthly is better! Can't wait for your next update! Keep up the pumping!!