How much do you plan to grow?

junjo

Hi girls :)

I wanted to do a thread for us to post how many inches we plan to gain and how many we have gained.

I know a lot of us think of bra sizes and fear the measuring tape, but it is good to know in inches what people want to achieve. I feel nervous sometimes to think that I wanted to gain like 4'' inches. But I've seen a lot of girls here achieve 3 inches or more, so it's recomforting to know about everyones boobie dreams.
It is nice to do a collective stat, putting how many we want and how much we still have to go.

Goal: +4 inches
Achieved: +1.3 inches

Teeny Tiny

Sorry, I never measure, and am not sure what measurement I started at because I didn't measure. All I know is I started out a 36AA (if that), am currently at a 36B, on my way to a what will hopefully one day be a full 36D. Different breast shapes and fullness, etc. affect how your breasts fill a bra more than the size the measuring tape tells, so I never go by the tape, to me it's a waste. ;)

Anastasia916

I completely agree with Teeny. I do measure but sometimes measurement does not determine bra size nor what size you may think you want. I first started my NBE journey a 32AA and 32" on the bust. I said to myself my goal was a 32B and 34", I got there with a product before ever knowing about NB. And I looked at myself like... this is it??? LOL Then I said I wanted to get to 35" and to a 32C. I got NB and started UB, got to a 32C and 35" and guess what? Said the same thing! I'm now 36 1/2 inches permanent growth and a 32D/34C. Now you would think with that 1/2 inch in there I'd be a very full one right? Well when I pump and get to 37 1/2 inches, my 34C's still fit! They are more full, but still fit. Now when I swell to 38 inches they do feel a lil small. So I think to get to a 34D/32DD I need to be 38". It all varies. I'm not going by a goal bra size or measurement anymore. I'm going by whatever I need to grow to to get the size I am when I'm wearing a bombshell miraculous VS bra :p that's the size I want to be, however long that takes and whatever size that is, I'm going for it. I want that size without all the padding. So yea, so far I've grown 4 1/2 inches since I started my NBE journey. Well see how many more I need to go to get to my goal haha.

junjo

Haha, I know that measuring is a problem. Sometimes I find myself sad because of it. I was most interested in seeing how much everyone achieved and dream of in just one place.
I went from a full 30AA to a loose 30B and currently trying to fit the 32Bs that were too small for my mom, if I do I will probably be around 30C. But my goal is to be at least a D cup now. I started wanting only a B, silly me :D

I am a quite excited and a little bit curious, so I can't keep myself away from the measuring tape. It actually helps in one of those days you doubt you grew.

im 32B atm, my goal is at least 32D, at max 34D. Sometimes I think of 34DD, but I will see when i will get to 34D :D. because 34DD seem a bit too big. but we will see:) so i have 2 cup sizes to go!

noog

Hey I've grown 2 inches in 2 months. Started nb at the end of Dec. Measured at 301/2 now measuring at 32 1/2. Want to grow to atleast to 35 inches, and be a full C, so actually 36,inches would be awesome! Started out measurement wise, 34AA, when I asked my husband the other day what size I looked like I started at, he said a negative A lol, then I asked him what size I looked now, he said at least a B cup size! So I guess I really have grown, if not he would tell me! I actualy bought pushup 34 C bras, and have been wearing them, and they look fine on, but are fully filled after I noogle. I know I will overflow my 34 C bra soon permanently, still got a couple months before swimsuit season....speaking of swimsuit season I better get down on the treadmill, because the only thing I want jiggling by then is my boobs lol !! Happy nooglin all

I'm an A, A-, AA, AAA somewhere around that size lol! I know if I start growing alot I'll probably get greedy and want D's. For now I just want to have some cleavage, and for my boob's not to be so far apart w/o a bra on! LOL

I did take measurements before starting the noogleberry adventure but I'm not even going to measure again for awhile. Right now im pumped up and positive about the possibility of bigger breast, so I don't want that darn tape measure discouraging me lol

Anastasia916

unblessedchest, not sure what your breast shape is, so that would determine if you have cleavage without a bra on. Eventhough I'm a 32D/34C now I don't have cleavage without a bra really, natural breasts don't act like fake ones, so don't be disappointed if you grow and don't have cleavage without a bra on. Good luck!

Lily13

I've got a long way to go. :D I always wore 34 band sizes, but at VS they said I was a 32. If I wanted to be a 34C, then I'm looking at a 32D which is about 37" across the chest for me. Oh my, I need 4 more inches!...haha

The measuring tape is evil though. Definitely better to just go by the way your bras fit than by measurement. :)

eva_bs

I also don't like to use the measuring tape! but I check once in 3 months how much I grew...because I noticed that if I check every month I get discouraged.
Last time I checked I was a 34" around the bust. I started almost like Anastasia! I was a 32.5" to begin with.
So I grew a total of 1.5" so fare.
The problem with the measuring thing is that on each woman the size look different and fit different. Like when I look at the start pictures of Anastasia she looks like how I am now. and I am at 34" and she began with 32".
So I think that the best is to go with the bra size.
I hope to be a full C small D. Or maybe the right thing to say is that I want a nice good cleavage. :)
Good Luck to you all on reaching your goal!!! :)

maggieusa

Just got my XL domaes and it did take about 7 weeks to arrive in the USA but I know it will be worth the wait! I just did my 1st session today with lots of organic cocoa butter and I massaged my breasts for about 20 mins prior to pumping using the Chi massage technique. That is a Reiki massage technique. That alone makes my breasts feel and look firmer but I thought it would be good prep for this. It was a little challenging to get the domes placed but it was awesome so see and feel the pumping action! I could totally visualize the growth happening. I am a 38C and my goal is a 38DD. I have learned a lot from reading the posts on this forum and will post updates and before pic - then, the after pic.

helen

I love this thread its good for motivation I am a 34a, but want to be a 34d or 34dd, ha ha just dreaming, a full 34c would be lovely. I find measuring a pain sometimes I am 32" across nipples and sometime 33" , I think my nipples make it inaccurate so as I see some of you measure above nipples I shall do this in future. :)

jnorton22002

Hi Mama J here,

I certainly would love to be a D. right now I'm a 38 B. Do I think I can make it to a D? Yes I do. I'm only 10 mos. into hormone therapy, taking Ultra Breast, and I really feel like I can make. Let's all make our goal. Go girls Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-*

E

elusia

I started out as an 34AA (30-30.5 under breast and 33-33.5" around). That was 5 years ago, I think. I did BB (Bosom Beauty) for a few months, but the 1 inch I gained I lost after another few months, tried herbs which never added anything, and then Brava for about a year. After 1 years break with nothing, I'm at 36A (31" under breast and 35.5" around.
I'm actually wearing push up 34C's, now, and they are about as empty as my 34A's used to be... ; )

Goal: 34DD or 36C

I'm waiting for my NB to arrive and in the mean time I'm doing a little gentle Brava at night, to get me started!

Goal: 5"
Achieved 1.5"
To go: 3.5"

Kat

I also don't measure. Every time I try it, I have different measurements. 4 months ago, I had a 34C, but now I definately can see that my breasts are fuller and that I fit in a 36 C again. (although not in every brand) Although my ribcage measures 30 inch, I feel that the cups of a 36 bandsize fit better. So, it seems that I have reached my goal to grow 1 cupsize, but I still think I don't look like I have grown 1 .... so my next goal is small D cup ;)

soonenough

34B full. But it's a bummer though because I find out that to fit those 34B/32C lace and stretchy bras, I have to be a good cup larger, and I don't really want to get that big. I would have to change my clothes' size, and I'm happy with my current top size.

ashley1986ann

soonenough said:
34B full. But it's a bummer though because I find out that to fit those 34B/32C lace and stretchy bras, I have to be a good cup larger, and I don't really want to get that big. I would have to change my clothes' size, and I'm happy with my current top size.

Thats good you dont want to go that big. I also want to go t a full B 36B/34C. right now im just at my AAA cup :'( :'( I hope at less by the end of the year I will be some what close to there