How much do you plan to grow?

Boodles

Wolfie

My daughter has gone up 2 cup sizes (well one and a half really as her bras were pretty tight when she started (she was wearing a 32b and is now a 34c). But to be honest in terms of outward growth which woud be measureable with a tape measure, this has been small. Her growth has been in fullness and this has led to her filling the bigger cup size. Before she started she measured 31 under the bust and 36.5 round the fullest part. But her breasts were very 'pointy' and are now much fuller. Somewhere on here there is a link to a post for measuring cup size by measuring each breast individually. For her this was much more accurate.

Also, if she were to use the add 4/5 inches method for the band size she would be a 36 band and this is definately too big. Even a 34 has to be fastened on the second hook. I read that this method is outdated as it was introduced years ago when bras were not so elastic, and that adding 3 inches or even going with your actual measurement is more accurate. For her this is certainly the case. It is strange though how it works so well for some ... The link below mentions this ..

http://www.wikihow.com/Measure-Your-Bra-Size

I guess it proves you need to see what suits you :)