How much do you plan to grow?

0xducesax0

Great idea for a post :) it's good to always have your goal in mind because it keeps you motivated.
Having a clear goal is even better because you're more focused...
well my goal is similar to Anastasia's in that I want to have the bombshell cleavage look without any padding! And to be even more specific I want to have jayde nicole's size. If you happen to watch that stupid reality show "Holly's world" and specifically the episode with Jayde's photoshoot thing, you will not be able to take your eyes off her cleavage. That's the size I want, without wearing a push up bra :)

Anastasia916

elena, nice that you know what you're going for according to wikipedia she's a 34C http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jayde_Nicole but looking at pics, if she is a 34C they are implants hun. http://stupidcelebrities.net/wp-content/jaydecover.jpg http://www.celebopedia.net/jayde-nicole/images/jayde-nicole.jpg so yea, don't expect natural breasts to work the same way! I'm a 32D or 34C so if wikipedia is right, same size as her, and believe me without a pushup bra I do not have that type of cleavage. The only way to get perfectly round breasts like that if it's not your natural shape (which is rare it's a natural shape) is implant surgery :-\ sucks I know, but it's the way it is. I'm happy mine are more round then they were when I first started but I know I will never be as round as ladies with implants. It's good to have goals, but be realistic or you could disappoint yourself.

T

tpurple

I would like to be a full C, but im happy with the growth so far!

inna19

Right now im an 30AA or 30A, have been noogling nearly 3 months now, dont take any other supplements but havent got any permanent growth so far :((, I would love to be a 30C or 32C, i just hope just noogleing is enough :( becuz right now im really discouraged..

Teeny Tiny

Just give it some time inna, it will work, it just takes longer for some than others. It took me almost a year to have any noticeable/measurable growth, just be patient and keep at it every day and it will happen. If you want after you've been at it for about 6 months take a break for 1-4 weeks and see if it doesn't help boost things after you start up again, that's how I got my growth to kick in.

Lily13

Yep I agree with Teeny Tiny. I think after 6 months if you aren't seeing results it is good to take a short break not only for your boobs, but emotionally too. It's good to just get away from all things noogle and then come back refreshed. Those who do not have a lot of tissue to begin with seem to have more trouble growing, so it will probably just take some time and A LOT of patience. Hang in there! Even with all the up's and down's I've had over the past 8 months, I am finally now seeing some swelling with noogling. It's taken far longer than I was expecting or wanting...lol

inna19

Thank you for your encouragement i hope so.. Because i get great swelling, my breasts are full B's after i noogle for an hour so i really hope that can become permanent.
Thanks agen :)

Teeny Tiny

It'll happen, you'll see. Take a break in a few months and see if things don't pick up growth wise once you start again. ;)

Anatori

I cant believe i just found this thread. i've read through so many. I suppose i could add my stats and my dream stats.

Ok so currently im an AA. i barely fill in my A's but I'm not going to a specialty store to spend 30 bucks on a small bra and i'm not doing training bras... Inches wise I measure 29 in around the center.

my Dream is that I want to fill in a B possibly a C. In all honesty, granted it was over pumping but when i pumped my first couple days they swelled up to the size i wanted. I measured 34" across the center. I don't want them to be huge. then i'd look disproportionate (that sounds like i made that word up..disproportioned..? maybe) anyways thats my though process. A handful is all i'm looking for lol.

Anastasia916

Anatori, good luck in your goals, but when I first started my NBE journey I was also a AA and wanted to be a B or C also. But then once I got to a B and then a C wanted more and more haha. I'm not a 32D and want more LOL so now just decided to go until I'm satisfied. But even at a 32D, my hips/butt are still bigger! So I can go bigger and still be proportionate. Just go with what you feel is best I say.

elusia said:
I started out as an 34AA (30-30.5 under breast and 33-33.5" around). That was 5 years ago, I think. I did BB (Bosom Beauty) for a few months, but the 1 inch I gained I lost after another few months, tried herbs which never added anything, and then Brava for about a year. After 1 years break with nothing, I'm at 36A (31" under breast and 35.5" around.
I'm actually wearing push up 34C's, now, and they are about as empty as my 34A's used to be... ; )

Goal: 34DD or 36C

I'm waiting for my NB to arrive and in the mean time I'm doing a little gentle Brava at night, to get me started!

Goal: 5"
Achieved 1.5"
To go: 3.5"

What is the difference between Brava and NB?

Anastasia916

tatiana, many different things, for one the price! Brava is very expensive and from what I read the domes do not last as long and they are very expensive to replace. Another is the time commitment. You have to wear the Brava for 10 hours everyday for it to work. NB we all know an hour or so can be fine, even 30 min can give results. Brava does have clinical studies behind their product, but when you consider everything else... that's why I went with NB.

Wolfie

Interesting thread!

I am actually one of those who uses the measuring tape pretty consistently. I measure without a bra on, since I'm pretty perky (no drooping), and I started at 33.75 bust, underbust 29.5. That was in September 2010. This morning I just measured 38" about 15 hours after my last noogle session!

I started out 34AA, though I was in denial. Now I am a full B. When I measure with a bra on I'm only about 36.5". Do the rest of you measure with an unpadded bra on or naked? For me it makes a difference.

A few weeks ago I went bra shopping and could fit into the padded 34Cs and some smaller unpadded Cs. But, there were some brands that completely engulfed me. I still have small boobs, but they are much bouncier and fuller than before. My goal is a full C or small D.

Bust Start: 33.75" (no bra)
Current Bust: 37.5-38" (no bra)
Current Bust: 36.5" (with unpadded bra)
Goal Measurement: 40"
Start Size: 34AA
Current Size: 34B
Goal Size: Small 34D

Good luck to everyone! :)

bonzaigirl

hi you guys.. :) when i started noogling june of last year i was a loose 32B ( i guess you can say i was a 32A ;)) 3 months into noogling, i turned into a full 32 B.. then i stopped from august to november (on and off) i resumed noogling in mid december. didn't lose any inches (was still a 33inches across the bust line but the roundness and perkiness was lost :( ). have now been noogling nearly 4 months straight (although not everyday... due to work constraints) .. havent had any real growth since then but the perkiness of my boobies have returned.. also i now wear a loose 32C... there is still some space on the tops to be filled up ;)...

started: full 32A ( loose B)
at present: full 32B ( althoungh i now wear 32C's but loose on tops)

goal a full 32 C ( hopefully i can achieve this in time for summer :D )

roadrashes

Hi all. When I started this about 6 months using herbs and massage I was a 34C (with space)or 36 B. Now six months in to this I am at a consistent and full 34C and two weeks a month 34D or 36C. I am hoping to gain half a cup size to be 36 C year round or 34D.And I would love to see these 41 yr old boobs not fall to the side of my armpit or lay flat on my belly. I will tell you after 3 month of almost daily use they look better and not so gross. I have to thank you guys for all the massage techniques and I am Reiki 2 certified and still learned alot.

Goal 36 C or 34 D all month. That would be half a cup size for me.
And to fight the law of gravty by them getting lifted up a bit.So when I put on a half bra they don't flop over. Seriously, for those who want boobies enjoy them when your young. When you age they lose skin tone. It's a tough battle. Thank you nb.

Anastasia916

Wolfie, I measure with no bra on, with like a camisole on or like a tank top. But going by your measurement without a bra on, you are a very full 34C or a 34D. You may be wearing the wrong bra size and thus it's squishing you in. To help you understand bra sizing better. I'm 36.5" on the bust and 27-28" underbust, I wear a 32D or 34C. How you find your bra size is you measure your underbust add 4 if it's an even number, add 5 if it's an odd number, that's your band size. Then you take your band size and subtract it from your bust measurement. So me for example, if I go with a 32 band I take the 36.5 and subtract 32, you get 4.5, you round this. 0 is a AA, 1 is an A, 2 is a B, 3 is a C, 4 is a D, 5 is a DD, etc. etc. So you being 37.5-38 you would get 4, so you're a 34D. If you went to 40" you'd be a 34E. Make sense? But yea if you are wearing the wrong bra size it makes ALL the difference. Go to some bra shops and try on some 34D's to see for yourself.

xxbabygirlxx

Good idea, i startd off as a C cup, now i'm a DD. I want to become a full DD. I need the XXLS to achieve that, but i swear thoses cups are impossible for people who have a smaller rib cage.

Wolfie

Hey Anastasia!

You are totally an inspiration on this site! Thanks for your comment. Maybe I'm measuring wrong, but I can hardly fill a C cup when I try on bras in the store. My nipples stick out a lot, but I don't have a lot of tissue on the top or bottom. I have tried Victoria's Secret 34 Cs that were unpadded and they seemed to fit. Maybe it's psychological...lol! When I look at myself in the mirror, I still see small boobs. I still think I'm a B cup and I have a lot of those bras left over that still fit.

Do you measure without a bra or with an unpadded bra?

Wolfie

Oh, Anastasia, already saw you answered my question that you measure without a bra on. Oh, btw, I am 29.5 ribcage, so going by your measurements maybe I am a C now. Yippeee! Still working on the cleavage.

Lily13

It is very possible that you've stretched those bras out, so you are fitting them even though you are a C cup. My bras have been stretched out a lot too because I put them on after I noogle. I really recommend getting sized at VS. :) I know I've been saying this a lot lately, but they say something like 70-80% of women are wearing the wrong bra size!

With your measurements I don't see how you could fit into B's. That's a very good problem to have!! :-*

Wolfie said:
Hey Anastasia!

You are totally an inspiration on this site! Thanks for your comment. Maybe I'm measuring wrong, but I can hardly fill a C cup when I try on bras in the store. My nipples stick out a lot, but I don't have a lot of tissue on the top or bottom. I have tried Victoria's Secret 34 Cs that were unpadded and they seemed to fit. Maybe it's psychological...lol! When I look at myself in the mirror, I still see small boobs. I still think I'm a B cup and I have a lot of those bras left over that still fit.

Do you measure without a bra or with an unpadded bra?