I dream of boobies

EzzieD

It's goin' alright!

I'm thinking about taking a day or 2 off from Noogling. I am developing an itchy rash between my breasts, more so on the lefter side. It's red and itchy after an hour of pumping, after I lotion my boobs with cocoa butter, I put cortaid on it, which relives it temporarily. The redness will eventually go away, except for maybe a few dots, but it will still itch. Now as soon as I start my first session of the day, it's itching like crazy, but the foam rings are covering it, so I can't scratch! 47 more minutes of itch suffering... lol

I'm also having more difficulty in the cups staying on while I start the pumping. I had it down to where it was so easy. I pump up the left side while holding the tube of the other, then place the other one on, let go, and then pump them both. No problems. Now the left wants to fart off while I put on the right, and I have to hold them both while pumping. *sigh* Once I get them on, everything's fine.

But that rash is irritating. I'm hoping a day or 2 break will help it go away, but I also don't wanna lose any progress. I measured before today's session and I haven't changed much. Maybe like 1/2 a centimeter. And that can be inconsistent measuring error too. I'm gonna measure afterwards for curiosity's sake. My charted measurements, that I count as "official" won't be until March 10.

I REALLLYYYYY need boobs! lmao

Update After Noogle Session:

Gained about 2cm of swelling. lol

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That itchiness could be a sign of reaction to the lube or not enough. I had breakouts with safflower oil for example and had to stop using it. You should definitely start looking for a cause and I suggest reducing the noogling time until you find it.

You're lefty fart off problem I think is due to its improved stretchiness. I had a small phase of that too in the beginning too when I was doing tricks to get the domes on me. It is hard to believe I can seal with one hand pressing on both domes now. Keep at it, you can do it! I promise, it gets easier as Mr D Flat has proven. :)

DJ

Insanity89

Maybe it's better to take a break for 1 or 2 days. But if you remove the foam rings, while you're pumping the rash is inside a cup or between the cups?

That's great that you are having a good swelling! ;)

EzzieD

The rash is right under where the edge of the cup would be. Actually, as I was putting them on today, I noticed that the foam bit is slightly distorted on that side, leaving the hard plastic gouging into my skin. I think that's what is causing the problem. So I flipped them around today, hoping maybe that will relieve the pressure. That also might be another cause for the farting off. I think it might be making the cup uneven on that side. I'm sure once I get my new cups and rings, it won't be so irritated anymore.

EzzieD

So after taking 2 days off to let the rash heal, I'm starting back on my 2 hour daily routine. God, this time when putting the cups on, it was NOT working. lol For the life of me I couldn't get them both to stay on to pump. I had to lay down flat on the carpet floor just to help me hold them on until I got suction. Ohhh the pains.

I'm also using a different lotion. I know this one isn't an irritant, it's the same I use on my dry hands. I love St. Ives. :)

Oh! And for those having trouble with getting something to stick to the nipples to keep them covered, I have your answer. Nexcare waterproof tape. Doesn't peel, fold, slide off..whatever. I bought mine at Target in the pharmacy section, but I've also found it on amazon if you can't find it in stores.

Attachments

• Nexcare.jpg
    Nexcare.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 17

EzzieD

AGGHH It's gotta be the pressure the rings are making, cuz the rash is back and very itchy. I think when I pump today I'll try placing bandaids over the area or something. Just so it's not direct skin contact, maybe that will help.

I suppose there's a chance it could also be the cocoa butter I use afterwards, but if that was the case, my entire chest would be itchy, not just that small spot.

James

"..afterwards." ? What lubricant do you use while pumping?

Oh, I see you use St. Ives. I do not know what that is, but is it very slippery like oil? Did you use cocoa butter before St. Ives? Have you tried Safflower oil (salad oil variety)?

EzzieD

I don't like the feeling of oil on my skin. I'll use Olive Oil on my hair every now and then as extra conditioner, but even then I don't like the feeling of it. I've been using St. Ives for years, and bought cocoa butter to use when I got my pump.

It's possible the foam could be irritating my skin, but I wonder why it would there and not around the whole area where it sits. My skin is pretty sensitive to some things...like certain metals, wool, and specific animal dander. I've had some lotions just not work, but never make a problem worse. Hmm...

Still testing! One thing for sure...I'm NOT quitting my noogling. Probably swelling, but this morning I was an inch more than my beginning measurements. And I'm not losing that. ;D

Insanity89

1 inch? wow now I'm jealous!!!
Thanks for the tip about the nexcare tape..last night I noticed my areolas were a little puffy after my NB session...and I didn't like them :-\
First of all I want to try the method mentioned here:
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php?topic=3471.0
it seems to improve also the shape and the swelling of breasts! If it doesn't work I'll try nexcare tape, but do you protect your nipples with a cotton ball or something similar?

EzzieD

I'm sure it's not still 1 inch after swelling goes down, so don't get too jealous. :p

I've thought about the stopper like in the post, but it looks so difficult to do. I'm not skilled or crafty, plus I'm just lazy. I don't cover my nipples with anything else but the tape, though I probably should. If you do use the tape, try taping it over the cotton ball. I actually might try that, as sometimes pulling the tape off can hurt if your boobs don't sweat enough in there. lol

Insanity89

Ezzied I just tried the plastic pieces inside the domes and they do work!! You should really try it! I didn't feel any pressure on the nipples and at the end the boobies were so round, not with that odd conic shape!

EzzieD

I might try that. I tried the tennis balls a few minutes ago, but until I get larger cups, that ain't gonna work. lol There's no room for my boobs with them in there. Can you explain how you cut the bottle? Did you make a flat stopper, or curved to go under the breast too?

Insanity89

I made it flat, I think it's better because I'm noticing it really improves the shape of breasts, this has been a great discover for me, I was getting anxious about my areolas becoming puffy...
The tennis ball will be ok too with the larger cups, maybe you can tape your nipples until they arrive and then try the tennis ball

Kristin00

I just checked out that thread about the yogurt container nipple stopper. Now I think I'll have to find something that fits in the domes to give that a try! How do you use the tennis ball? Just put a whole tennis ball in each dome? Does it still let air through?

Insanity89

Kristin00 said:
I just checked out that thread about the yogurt container nipple stopper. Now I think I'll have to find something that fits in the domes to give that a try! How do you use the tennis ball? Just put a whole tennis ball in each dome? Does it still let air through?

Hi Kristin, yes you just have to put the tennis ball inside the domes. I didn't try the ball but some girls in that thread said it works because it's not a smooth surface so it lets the air pass through.

EzzieD

Yay! My medium cups arrived yesterday!

But I have to pick them up at the post office. I guess they tried to deliver but no one answered the door. I never answer when I'm home alone, just because of the neighborhood I live in. ::)

So I'll be picking them up soon. Can't wait!

Anyone have tips how to easily remove the tubing from the pump to attach the new cups? I bought separate tubing, so I just need to remove it off the actual hand pump and switch them out. But it seems really stiff on there.