I'm gaining size!

Tina A

Noogling is my stress "bust"er. My avatar=My goal
Hello! Mid August already! Where did our North American summer go? Too fast that’s for sure! Maybe not as fast as summer but still growing. My H cups are more comfortable and fit very nice.

Attachments

• IMG_1830.jpeg
    IMG_1830.jpeg
    208.6 KB · Views: 51

TomRob

Hello! Mid August already! Where did our North American summer go? Too fast that’s for sure! Maybe not as fast as summer but still growing. My H cups are more comfortable and fit very nice.
I like your breasts they awesome. What do you use on your nipples? The rings imprint around your areola seems so big?

Tina A

Ring imprints? Those are my nipples, small at the moment, and my areola just as they are. This is what I use, see photo. I only use the 210ml domes as the 180’s are to small and I fill them to the end. If I can totally fill these I’m hoping to be at least a J cup. One can hope!

Attachments

• IMG_1833.jpeg
    IMG_1833.jpeg
    189.1 KB · Views: 45
Ring imprints? Those are my nipples, small at the moment, and my areola just as they are. This is what I use, see photo. I only use the 210ml domes as the 180’s are to small and I fill them to the end. If I can totally fill these I’m hoping to be at least a J cup. One can hope!
Speaking of nipples I have an interrogative. Is leaking nipples a sign of them getting bigger? I'd like to get more projection on them to match my breasts.

Tina A

Akira, when I pumped my nipples using the glass bells, I posted photos May 21, the round part of the bell would fill with excretion from my nipples. I would swallow every bit of it too! I use them on and off. They do make your nipples VERY sore. It has made them larger and they do get big and erect!

Akira, when I pumped my nipples using the glass bells, I posted photos May 21, the round part of the bell would fill with excretion from my nipples. I would swallow every bit of it too! I use them on and off. They do make your nipples VERY sore. It has made them larger and they do get big and erect!
In that case should I give it a shot? Keep it on for so long that they start to leak?

Lovemymanboobs

In that case should I give it a shot? Keep it on for so long that they start to leak?
Akira, that is ultimately your decision! It is rather painful when you pump your nipples until they leak fluid. If you want sore, and I mean sore nipples for 3-4 days afterwards, then proceed with it. If not, don’t do it.

jeff

Do you have a link to where I can find the glass bells?

Tina A

Found a couple old Glamorize bras that I would use with big silicone Breast inserts some 15-20 years back? They are both 42G, I now fill them with my own breasts! Would never have thought let alone dream I could and would have my own big breasts and they aren’t done growing yet!!

Attachments

• IMG_1867.jpeg
    IMG_1867.jpeg
    310.3 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1868.jpeg
    IMG_1868.jpeg
    317.7 KB · Views: 29

Tina A

Hope everyone’s enjoying our American holiday this weekend? Went to pick up some painting equipment from my work site to redo a deck this weekend and took a few pictures. Braless today!

Attachments

• IMG_1933.jpeg
    IMG_1933.jpeg
    280.8 KB · Views: 13