joni's stats

jnorton22002

Hi ladies,

I'm here to help every one/ If I can do that, then I feel really good. Thank you for you warm comments. They are terribly meaningful to me Hugs dears Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

jnorton22002

Good morning every one of you that visit,

For the last week or so, I've had this feeling in my breasts, kind of a aching, full feeling. I figured it was just my morning boob feelings as I have come to call it. Today, though I decided to use the dreaded tape measure. To my surprise, Mama J has finally made another gain. I am now just shy of 46 inches. sooooooo, my stats are. I really hope this is the beginning of a growth spurt. Oh by the way, this has happened without a lot of noogleing as Mama over pumped and have been staying away so as to heal. May be also the BO Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

Hips--------42

under bust--381/2( I wear a 38 bra )

across nipples--45 7/8

above nipples-- 44 7/8

jnorton22002

hi All,

This isn't as much about stats, although I will say you guys were right. I have grown. I've grown in the cleavage area, not out. when I wear my bra, I see much more tissue inside, more" boob, if you will than before.

The real reason I am writing in this section is because, again, I really want to take some time to really tell those of you that are close to me( site ) wise, just how much. Lilly, you really have been awesome lately, helping me to stay in one piece. I've been nervous lately because of the surgery coming, and you have been so "there" for me. Thank you hun so very much. flatty, what can I say. You light up my life with your wit, love and compassion. You help me to feel so good about myself. I simply ADORE my lace bra. I will always cherish that bra. You truly know people, and how to relate. I love you Flatty. Strumpet, what else can I say about you. You ALWAYS say something on my pictures, or stats. You are awesome honey. Teeny, I'm so glad we have started to chat. You are truly very kind and loving. Thank you so much for your comments. Jamie2 Sue85, Soonenough and more, far more than I can mention, you ALL mean so much to me. I only wish I could repay all of you back for all the love you show me. For the most part, my noogleberry family is all I have. I rarely hear from my children so i wanted my FAMILY to know just how much I love them and how much I need them in my everyday life. It is my hope that all of you all really realize that WE ARE FAMILY. My day is never complete until I have viewed noogleberry. I know there are some of you that are on my side with the surgery, and maybe some that aren't, but that is ok too. All of you are my family, and I love my family to pieces. Thank you all for love and kindness. I will keep you family members posted when I leave and how things are going. You know the hardest part will be to leave my kitties alone with only friends watching out for them.

Hugs and love Mama j :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Anatori

Mama J you have helped so many on these forums. Every time I see a post from you on my section or on anyone elses for that matter I know its filled with helpful information, words of wisdom and just plain all around kindness. I just wanted you to know I fully support you as well and thank you for the support you have shown me. You're the inspiration here.

jnorton22002

You are soooooo very sweet Anatori, i hope I can live up to that. anyway, just thought i would let every one know I am now in Minneapolis. I'm now awaiting my plane to Japan. It leaves at 3PM . I'll post later hugs all Mama j :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

jnorton22002

Hi to any one who reads, am now in Tokyo awaiting my plane boarding to Bangkok. I am very excited to be here. It really is a friendly place as far as I can see from here Hugs Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-*

jnorton22002

Hi Lilly and thank you for checking in. Yes honey, I am very excited and yes nervous as it is hard to know the extent of things at this time. got in to Bangkok at around 12:30 .M. Hugs Lilly Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

jnorton22002

well,today is surgery day. I hope all goes well. I've waited all my life for this and find my self much less nervous today. Actually wearing a dress, a nice top and a blue shirt to complete my outfit. Thank you all for your support Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

jnorton22002

Hi to every one.

It took a long time to get internet access here. If I told you the truth, it has been very painful, more than I have ever endured. Things are getting better slowly. Can't pee with out a tube yet, and that has me scared a little but doctor says that is normal sometimes. He says I am healing well. Later today, I start the dreaded and hurtful dilations so I am bracing for pain. Thanks to all of you for caring for this old woman. You all mean soooo very much to mean. You all ARE my family Love Mama :-* :-* :-* :-*

not_a_quitter

Hi Mama J,

I have been following your story, and I just wanted to show you some love. You are so kind, loving, and sweet to everyone, and you are truly a beautiful person.

Hugs,
El