Kellynne -- new noogler

kellynne

Hi Everyone,
I haven't taken pictures forever, because my progress is sooooo slow. I did, however, decide to buy a 34C bra yesterday and it fits! So, I have grown because before I didn't even fill my 34B bras. I think that part of the reason my growth is so slow is that I have been losing weight. My life is incredibly stressful (I won't go into details) and I'm one of those people who does not have an appetite when I'm stressed. Another reason is probably because I have dense breasts. I think that slows down growth, from what I've read. I am thinking about ordering the large cups now... I still don't have cleavage to speak of. Does anyone know if that would help?
I will try to post pictures soon. Thanks to everyone for your openness in sharing your progress... it help me to keep going. Also thanks to everyone for your encouragement throughout the past several months!!
Kelly

kellynne

I'm sorry this is with my phone, so the picture quality isn't very good. This is a few hours after noogling, so there is probably still some swelling. I definitely see growth... I *do* wish it were faster though!!

** OMG... I just went to the first post I made on here and got the picture I posted (I have a new computer, and didn't have that old picture anymore). Yes, there is an obvious difference!

Attachments

• 1205101345-03.jpg
    1205101345-03.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 323
  • Snapshot_20100318_22.jpg
    Snapshot_20100318_22.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 234

kellynne

Rachiex, how did the ab workouts go? I put on a little weight (it isn't a bad thing... I had lost too much due to stress) and my stomach was getting a little flabby, so I talked to a friend who has a P90X she doesn't use, and asked her if she'd be willing to sell it to me. So... I'm hoping to start that in the next couple of weeks. I heard it was HARD though!! So, we'll see whether I can really do it!

Kat

Wow!!! What a difference! Congratulations, you look great! How long have you been noogling?

kellynne

Thanks everyone. I have been noogling about 8 months, but the last 4 months I haven't had as much time for it as I used to. When I first started out, I was noogling an hour two times a day. Now, I'm lucky if I get one hour in a day. So, I think my progress would be faster if I could noogle longer or more often Also, I have dense breasts (according to my surgeon and radiologist) which I think may make growth slower, as well.

I knew I had been growing some, but when I looked at my starting picture, even I was surprised. I think I forgot how flat chested I was. Obviously, I still have a long way to go... cuz I'd really like to FILL a C cup (and dare I dream about a D???).

I finally told my 17 year old daughter that I've been noogling. She knew what it was (sorta) because we saw a television talk show segment on Brava over a year ago. My daughter is just like me... lanky frame and small breasts. She always wants ultra-padded bras, so I know she's self-conscious about it. I thought I'd try Noogleberry myself and then if it worked and I felt comfortable letting her try it, I would. Sooo... I told my daughter how much I'd grown and told her if she wants to try it, I'd get the system for her, too. She is thinking about it.

Strumpet

Wow, great progress!
It's sweet that you and your daughter can share in this. :) My mother is busty, and even if she wasn't, I don't think she'd approve of what I'm doing, so mum's the word! Hohoho..puns.
Anyway, I think your progress is great so far, and you'll definitely be able to fill out a C if you keep at it long enough. I think it's Anastasia who started at an A or B, and is a 32D now? Wowza. As far as noogling time, while if you can find time for long sessions, great, but I think more than hours logged in consistency is key over a span of time.
Wish you the best of luck with continued growth! :)

kellynne

Ok... this is a little off track, but I'm just curious what others think... do you think that Noogleberry might be even better if the shape of the domes was tweaked a little? Is there any alterations that could make it so that the domes could fit closer together? or more of an oval shape to give more upper breast development? I don't know... maybe a bad idea... just been thinking. Mine breasts aren't quite the shape I'd like them to be. And I ordered the large domes hoping that I could get the breasts closer/more cleavage, but I can't get the darned things to get any suction. so I wondered if a more of an oblong shape might be more successful for the large domes.

morghyn

I asked the same question several times in my mind
but I can not imagine how it could be the shape of the dome that can make a more near the breast
But I think that with the larger shape can achieve a lot of swelling in the upper part of the breast.
because that's what happened to me.
I think that NB with the current form is able to guarantee the natural growth while maintaining the natural shape of the breast of every one of us. I think this is important.
do not you think?

Msjones

Hi Kellynne,

Just looked at your last photos, that is an amazing result. Well done girl! What an inspiration you are.

Have been reading a few posts and i do hope you life becomes more peaceful for you.

oxoxox Msjones