Kellynne -- new noogler

Aim4c

Hi kelleyne,

you look fuller indeed. Congrats...Keep going...remember to drink a lot of water to improve the swelling.

I currently use the medium domes and usually I have to slide the dome on the left breast more to the midline. Sometime I tie them together just to keep it from pulling too much on my underarm.

Lily13

I definitely see a difference! Keep on pumping! ;D

Like the other ladies already said, but I'll throw in my own experience...You might have to manually position the left dome a little further inward. I have the same problem with my left breast for some reason. It always wants to get sucked into my armpit more than my right.

kellynne

Thanks for the encouragement ladies! After I realized there was the problem of the breast turning outward, I did start to try to slide the dome closer to the center, but it kinda seems to work its way back over to the side if I don't watch it. I like the idea of tying them together.... I'll give that a try. Can't wait to get the medium size domes. I am not liking the big gap in the middle of my breasts! Hoping mediums will help with that!

kellynne

Thanks again everybody.... it does help to know that other people see results in my pictures!

I have been experiencing itching of my breasts lately. Has anyone else experienced that, and do you think it's a sign of real growth? I know that when I have a wound, when it starts to heel, I experiencing itching. So, I thought perhaps this was a sign that something in the way of real tissue development might be happening!

Thanks everyone!

kellynne

OK... REAL confirmation for me..... my boyfriend said last night, "Your boobs are getting bigger." He doesn't know I'm noogling and I only see him maybe once or twice a month. So, I imagine it would be easier for him to see a difference. I just said, "Really? Well, I have gained a little weight..." And he said, "Yeah, they are definitely getting bigger..." lol

;D It's working!!!

Aim4c

Nice going Kellynne; that's definitely the kind of confirmation a girl wants to hear. :)

Keep noogling and keep growing!

wishful

WELL, I THINK I MUST BE THE ELDER OF THIS GROUP. I'M 60 & JUST STARTED NG'ING 9 DAYS AGO. NO RESULTS YET. I DO ONE 2 HR SESSION IN THE MORNING. I'VE LOST ABOUT 5 LBS RECENTLY BECAUSE OF SOME STESSES I'M EXPERIENCING SO I THINK THE WEIGHT COMES OFF MY BOOBS (INSTEAD OF MY HIPS) BOO HOO. ONLY PROBLEM I'M HAVING IS MAINTAINING SUCTION.
WISH YOU LUCK IN YOUR JOURNEY.

kellynne

Aim4c, Thanks for checking up on me! I decided to try to make myself wait a month between pics and measurements so that I can (hopefully) really see progress. So.... a month will be the 28th.... and I'm crossing my fingers that there is growth there!

I pumped with the medium domes for about a week, but was getting a ring that lasted all day. I wouldn't say it really looked like a bruise but the ring was slightly blue, so I figured it *was* at least a light bruise. Then I decided to look at padding solutions to see if that would help. I tried the foam pipe insulation and it worked, but the reason I went up to the medium rings was to get rid of the big gap between my breasts and make the base of my breasts wider, and the foam rings kept the domes pretty far apart. Plus, I realized that the foam shrinks the diameter of the cups so much that it really kinda defeated the reasons I got them. So, I took the foam off and tried just trimming off the sticky edge of the foam and attaching it (kinda ends up being like weather stripping).... and that feels comfy, but I'm not able to get good suction. Now I think I'm gonna just peel everything off and use them as they were.... just haven't had time to do it! Been way too busy with school. But, I've continued pumping with the smalls for the time being.

I bought a two piece swim suit from Victoria's Secret and am soooo excited to have a little bit of boobage to show in it. (I think it was one of Anastasia's posts that made me try VS and I am so glad I did!) I haven't had a two-piece for probably 15 years... and definitely nothing that shows the boobs. This little swimsuit has a bit of pushup that makes the most of the slight cleavage I have now. I am going to a pool party with some old high school friends next month, and now I can't wait!

Thanks again, Aim4c.... I've been reading posts here and it sounds like you're doing great! You are being a great "cheerleader" for lots of us here.... hope that means some wonderful boob karma will be coming your way!

Aim4c

Pool party is one month away?
Definitely need to be pumping with the mediums ;D
I have been using the camper's tape idea for padding on the mediums. I will find the link that was posted by Anastasia.

There is also the yoga mat solution that was posted by Optimisticgirl. I am going try this padding solution for the Ls. I will post the link for this as well.

Aim4c

Hi Kellyne,

here are the links I promised.

Campers tape
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1804.0.html

Yoga Mat
http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1804.0.html

Hoping for good boob karma for us all :)

Lily13

Good luck with your growth for the pool party!!

I tried the foam pipe insulation and it worked, but the reason I went up to the medium rings was to get rid of the big gap between my breasts and make the base of my breasts wider, and the foam rings kept the domes pretty far apart. Plus, I realized that the foam shrinks the diameter of the cups so much that it really kinda defeated the reasons I got them.

This is why those of us who use this, trim the inside of the foam to increase the diameter. I think some women even trimmed the outer foam too so they sat closer together on the chest. :) You'd have to silicone everywhere you trimmed though so it doesn't fall apart. I'm pretty pleased with the insulation. All that matters if that you find something that works for you! GOOD LUCK!! ;D

kellynne

Thanks for the links Aim4c, I think I'm going to try the yoga mat... looks like it would also help to hold them in position. I have problems with the domes wanting to slide towards the sides, so it would be a two-fer solution. :) And you are right... with the pool party a month away I need to get back to using the mediums!

You are right, that1spaztichik... VS is awesome! First time I ordered anything from them, but I think I'm hooked... I tried on probably a dozen or more swimsuits at the mall and hated them all... then ordered one from VS without trying it on (obviously) and loved it. I think they must do a good job designing pieces to flatter a woman's body.

Lily13, thanks... I hope I find something that works well for me soon!

that1spaztichik

They really do! I love the catalogues and the online store, and I've purchased quite a few pieces of clothing from them. You're right. It's easy to buy a bra online if you know your size of that manufacturer...not so much with clothes. So far, I've been so happy with all my shirts and sweats I've gotten from the online VS store! They have so much more of a selection than in the actual store, as well.

kellynne

How do you post pictures on this forum without linking to another site? I tried, but it never works.... don't know if I'm doing something wrong or what.
Thanks for any help anyone can give me