Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

Boodles

Nadir

I was just wondering how you use the KA in conjunction with the Aumenti? Do you literlaly use them st the same time? DD is currently using the Aumenti. She has been doing so for 2 1/2 weeks now and says she thinks it is helping. It might be good to add in the KA but if they both have to be used twice a day at different times I can't see her doing t.

Many thanks

Z

Zenity

Boodles

I've used 2 different brands of Kigelia africana. Volusen, which is a liquid serum and Arsene Valere a cream.

When using KA with the Aumenti, either I put volusen first (as it is liquid and easy to spread and absorb) then Aumenti, or mix a bit of Arsene valere with the aumenti in my hands, then rub the creams melted together on my breasts.
No big deal, easy and fast to do. I actually spent more time massaging than applying the lotions on my skin. If that helps....

It shouldn't be any issue mixing KA with aumenti as KA is adressed to stimulate breast tissue (glands, connective tissue and such), and Volufiline (and other similar in action topicals) is adressed to stimulate adypocites (subcutaneous fat). Besides, an intense massage helps the blood flow to oxygen the tissues and to strengthen them too.

As we all know, breasts have both, breast tissue (glands-fibrous tissue) & fat.

I am not using NB right now, so I can't speak based in my own experience, but for the ones you do I would guess that you are enlarging the tissue by expansion, therefore trying to expand and create new tissue by the continued use of mechanical force as suction. Probably adding a topical/s to increase the stimulate breast tissue and fat is a great complimentary help.

See the article below:

http://www.imaginis.com/breast-health-non-cancerous/breast-anatomy-and-physiology

The breast is a mass of glandular, fatty, and fibrous tissues positioned over the pectoral muscles of the chest wall and attached to the chest wall by fibrous strands called Cooper’s ligaments. A layer of fatty tissue surrounds the breast glands and extends throughout the breast. The fatty tissue gives the breast a soft consistency.
The glandular tissues of the breast house the lobules (milk producing glands at the ends of the lobes) and the ducts (milk passages). Toward the nipple, each duct widens to form a sac (ampulla). During lactation, the bulbs on the ends of the lobules produce milk. Once milk is produced, it is transferred through the ducts to the nipple.

The breast is composed of:

-milk glands (lobules) that produce milk
-ducts that transport milk from the milk glands (lobules) to the nipple
-nipple
-areola (pink or brown pigmented region surrounding the nipple)
-connective (fibrous) tissue that surrounds the lobules and ducts fat
-Arteries carry oxygen rich blood from the heart to the chest wall and the breasts and veins take de-oxygenated blood back to the heart. The axillary artery extends from the armpit and supplies the outer half of the breast with blood; the internal mammary artery extends down from neck and supplies the inner portion of the breast.

Lily13

^This post was perfecting time. Ty Nadir. I was just wondering what exactly a breast was made of (since I lost a lot of fullness with weight loss) and you have provided everything I was looking for. :)

I also think the augmenti is doing something. I've been applying it mostly on the tops and inner portion of my breast since I have like NO breast tissue there at all. In the very least it makes my breasts nice and soft. :)

Z

Zenity

Sliptinge,

Today I've used the Must up for the first time without mixing it with the aumenti and also, for the very first time felt the "hot" sensation you, and others talked about.

Your right, no PM found on the label.....???......

Emailed the seller asking about it, hopefully I will get an answer soon as everywhere I look the cream is add as containing PM, green papaya and kigelia as the main ingredients....

sliptinge said:
Hey Nadir :)

Did you notice a mild burning/tingling sensation when you applied the lotion onto your breasts? I have to make sure to wash my hands right away after using it. Do you know if it contains PM? I was reading the label and couldn't see PM listed anywhere in the ingredients, but it was advertised on ebay having PM.

sliptinge

Hi Nadir :)

Well that's good news! I noticed that when I use the Must Up cream and the aumenti lotion together I don't quite get the tingling/warm sensations as much as I would when using it on its own. It's not an unpleasant feeling at all. I kind of like it actually ;) I normally put on the aumenti lotion in the morning after my shower and I put the Must Up cream on at night before I go to sleep. So far it has been working! I have gone up a few cms ;D ;D

I think we purchased our Must Up cream from the same seller so please let me know when you get a response. I have read that as well... that it's main ingredients are PM, kigeline and green papaya.

Z

Zenity

Wow!

Congrats hun! Few cms in how much time? two weeks?

Are you noogleing as well?

You are describing pretty much the same I went through the last time I was on this regime.

Just to determine what is doing what. As if you are on NB that could be inflamation or grow from it, and if you are just on topicals then they do work. Either way is great! Do you feel your breast tissue more dense, heavier, firm or anything particular? discomfort or tenderness on your breasts?

Sorry for my 1001 questions, I am just trying to determine what causes what. What is a common factor in people when using KA and Volufiline.

Thanks sweetie ;)

sliptinge said:
Hi Nadir

Well that's good news! I noticed that when I use the Must Up cream and the aumenti lotion together I don't quite get the tingling/warm sensations as much as I would when using it on its own. It's not an unpleasant feeling at all. I kind of like it actually ;) I normally put on the aumenti lotion in the morning after my shower and I put the Must Up cream on at night before I go to sleep. So far it has been working! I have gone up a few cms

I think we purchased our Must Up cream from the same seller so please let me know when you get a response. I have read that as well... that it's main ingredients are PM, kigeline and green papaya.

sliptinge

Thanks! :)

Well I have been using the creams for about 2 weeks I'd say. The aumenti lotion arrived earlier so I have been using it a little longer than the Must Up cream. I have not been noogling for a couple of weeks but I started up again a few days ago. I'm trying to get back into my old NB regime but I had to stop for awhile because my NB was causing a lot of problems for me (I need larger cups) so I decided to give my girls a break from NB and focus on the creams. I get VERY minimal swelling from NB when I do noogle. I have experienced no tenderness or discomfort from the creams. They do feel more meatier and fleshier, and they are definitely more firm, heavier and dense. They are also very soft which is a plus. HTH :)

Z

Zenity

Must up Seller answered to me saying I can't find PM on it because it is listed in chinese....Funny! I didn't know the ingredients in chinese would be different than the ones in english. :eek:

I asked for a complete translation of the chinese ingredients.

If someone at the forum does speak chinese I would appreciate a clarification on this matter...

Z

Zenity

SUMMARY OF ACTIVES classified by its properties:

Kigelia (AKA: kigeline):It contains a substance similar to steroid, called Steroidic Saponoside, which is an ingredient that greatly facilitates physiological processes. Kigelia also contains an ample amount of Estrogen derivatives.Effects: maintaining the elasticity of the skin cell structure, preventing the breast structure from sagging. Supporting the function of the Phyto Estrogen.
Main Functions:firming effect, maintaining the elasticity of breast structure, activation of the Phyto Estrogen

------------------------------

Lipofilling agents (and most common breast actives, including the ones in Aumenti)

Volufiline - INCI name:Hydrogenated polyisobutene (and) Anemarrhenae asphodeloides (root) extract : is made by cosmetics ingredients company Sederma. Volufiline is, in fact, the combination of hydrogenated polyisobutene, a synthetic oil that is widely used in cosmetics, and root extract of the anemarrhenae asphodeloides plant, a laxative that is also used to make soap. Unlikely as it may seem, this combination is good at stimulating the adipocytes, the connective tissue that makes and stores fat.
This, non hormonal, treatment stimulates adipocyte differentiation, proliferation and volume in order to bring volume where it is needed
Clinically tested, VOLUFILINE increased the bust volume of small breasted women. VOLUFILINE is also recommended to help plump the buttocks, hands, cheeks and any other part of the body or face that needs volume filling.
Phytosterol with no hormonal activity:
- Stimulates adipocyte proliferation and differentiation.
- Promotes lipid storage.
- Increase of adipocyte volume in the fatty tissue.
- Can be applied on breast, buttock, hands or cheeks.

Kombuchka - INCI name: Saccharomyces/Xylinum black tea ferment, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose. (Natural source kombucha)
[/b]: is the trademark of a cosmetic active version of kombucha that is intended to produce a lipofilling effect upon topical application. It is said to exert a cosmetic effect by hindering glycation and augmenting cultured fibroblast factors to further adipocyte maturation, thereby expanding subcutaneous fat on the face and hands.
3% concentration results in an increase in collagen cells and adipocytes that expand skin volume .

Voluplus - INCI Name: Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Macelignan is a natural active ingredient which is proven to increase the density of adipose tissue, causing a significant and noticeable volumizing effect. This cosmetic product contains a natural active ingredient from nutmeg (Macelignan) solubilized in macadamia oil. It increases breast volume and improves femine curves, acting naturally and safely on cells which retain corporal fat, leading to a superior breast development. Recommended concentration: 2-5%.

Bio-Bustyl - INCI name : (Glyceryl Polymethacrylate and Rahnella /Soy Protein Ferment Water and Propylene Glycol and Glycerin and PEG-8 and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide) contains two complimentary biopeptides that stimulate collagen synthesis and replenish the elastic properties of the skin to firm the body and breasts. Bio-Bustyl® has been shown to be effective to firm loose or sagging skin resulting from weight loss, childbirth, nursing or natural aging.

Vexel - INCI name:Water and propylene glycol and lecithin and caffeine and palmitoyl carnitine [/b] combines caffeine with palmitoyl-carnitine to help improve tone, firm, restore elasticity and reduce slackening of skin especially for the stomach, arms and décolleté. In Clinical Studies panelists who used Vexel TM for 28 days reported that the skin was more toned by 73%, firmer 78%less slack 85%.

Pulpactyl - INCI name: Water and butylene glycol and artemisia abrotanum extract
Use levels: 2-4%
Applications: Pulpactyl is recommended for all anti-wrinkle and firming facial skin care thanks to its action on endogenous adipose tissue and its re-plumping effect
Comments: Pulpactyl, rich in oligosides extracted from Southernwood, stimulates the adipogenesis. Thanks to the stimulation of lipid synthesis and storage, Pulpactyl favors the swelling of fat cell, increases the density of adipose tissue. Thanks to its "filling-like" effect it leads to the face remodelling.

AmplifatTM - No INCI name on this but it is an extract of an algae: dictyopteris Membranacea Extract According to Fusion Beauty, it's a patented concentrate of a Perennial Sea Fern Derivative , that works with skin to increase the amount of two natural proteins that cause the diffusion and storage of fatty acids. but:
Dictyopteris membranacea – sea fern. Dictyopteris oil encourages an adipocyte nourishing action that increases their volume and so results in lips that are replumped, have fewer lines and roughness. Dictyopteris oil also has a volume-enhancing effect on the breasts.
Dictyopteris Oil stimulates 3 essential proteins involved in the nutrition of adipocytes:
Fatty Acid Transferase (FAT): expressed on the surface of adipocytes, it facilitates the transport of fatty acids inside the cell.
Adiponutrin: this adipokine promotes the storage of triglycerides by adipocytes.
Perilipin: this protects the lipid droplets contained in adipocytes from lipolysis.
The stimulation of these 3 proteins promotes the capture of lipids by adipocytes
for a tissue nourishing action that restores volume.

Commipheroline - INCI name: Caprilic / Capric / Triglyceride (and) Commiphora mukul resin extract Commipheroline is an extract from the Guggul plant (Commiphora mukul), a myrrh plant found primarily in India. The gum of the Guggul plant has already been in use in India's traditional Ayurvedic medicine since the 6th Century B.C. for promoting metabolism.
Commipheroline contains two markers: Commipherol and Commipherine. This active ingredient acts on two enzymes committed in lipogenesis and in lipolysis chain reactions. Its activity is independant of the hormonal system.
By increasing the triglyceride storage, helps to maintain the skin tone. The skin is firmer, wrinkles disappear thanks to a simple mechanical effect.

Commipheroline is capable of stimulating lipogenesis (fatty acid synthesis). The result is that triglycerides are formed, which deposit in the adipose cells (fat cells) of the skin (in vitro). The adipose cells enlarge and pad out the wrinkles from underneath. The result: The skin becomes plumper, small wrinkles disappear and deeper wrinkles are reduced.

Another wish shared by many women - the dream of a somewhat larger bust - can be achieved with Commipheroline. In décolleté and breast care, Commipheroline is strikingly effective. A subject study with 10 women aged between 18 and 43 showed an increase in bust measurement by 2 cm on average after 6 weeks of daily application.

From: http://www.essentialdayspa.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=38009&postdays=0&postorder=asc&&start=0

Boodles

Nadir - thank you so much for your reply to my previous question.

I can't find either of the products that you have used on ebay or in English (don't speak French :) ) Thinking of the Femagis or Talika. Femagis is a lot cheaper and has PM as well but nobody seems to have reported good results with it .... In the meantime she is still using the Aumenti and really likes it. She has even started using it for noogling - didn't think it would be rich enough but she likes the fact that her boobs are not left 'gloopy' afterwards.

But thank you so much for starting this thread. It has been remarkably informative! :)

Z

Zenity

Boodles if this helps this is the seller and the actual French cream (Arsene Valere)n I got on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/New-75ml-CREME-Raffermissante-Tonifiante-BUSTE-Seins-/260687668142?pt=FR_CP_Beaute_Soins_du_Corps&hash=item3cb23223ae#ht_4132wt_905

It is only 75ml but a little bit goes long way as it is very greasy and mixes great with Aumenti.

If you don't find something better this one is good for sure, besides it has a 20% of kigelia (it is advertised as this high value on KA).´

I hope you can find something that meets your expectations. ;)

melons

Hey Nadir,

Do you have any idea of making a sort of KA lotion / cream at home , I jst searched for KA root powder and KA flower powder online and found it at dirt cheap rates (it was like 5kgs i think for a coupld of hundred dollars)

DO you think it wud be a gud idea to try that ? Any ideas on how to go abt doing tht ?

luv,
melons

Z

Zenity

Regarding MUST UP containing PM I think it doesn't.

The seller has replied to me exactly the same you can read at the advertise. "Contains green papaya, pueraria mirifica and kigelia africana"
However the pueraria is not listed in the ingredients list. That's why I asked him to translate the Chinese ingredient's list to me to really see if the PM is listed there. It doesn't as the only thing he has mentioned is what is quoted above. ^

Well, regardless this issue lets wee how it goes.

Boodles

Nadir

Thank you so much for your reply and the link. I had searched on ebay previously but had found nothing so not sure what I was doing wrong. I will order some of this and hope that daughter gets a similar response to you :)

Just wondering, when you mix the French cream and the Aumenti, roughly what proportions do you use? 50:50? Also do you apply to the whole breast or do you avoid the nipple.

Once again many, many thanks for your help :)

Z

Zenity

Yes, pretty much 50:50, and I do massage the breast and décolleté &sides of the breast (under armpit).

I don't pay much attention if some lotion touches my nipple as I am not breastfeeding, but no, generally speaking I don't put any lotion on my nipple.

Wish your DD positive results;)

xxbabygirlxx

So, just to keep everyone updated. I used Kigelia africana, and i must say it works. BUT after you stop using it everything goes back to normal. It also might make you break out. I brokeout when i was using it. Personally, i don't think this product is worth it (just my opinion).

Boodles

DD has also been using the French KA cream and strangely she feels (and i must admit I agree) that if anything thye appear smaller :( My theory is that, being young they are bery firm anyway and that tightening the skin further kind of condences them! It is size that she needs rather than firmness. I should imagine that it would lork well for anybody who had, for example, lost some firmness after breast feeding.

She is still trying it but I think she will end up going back to Aumenti on its own which did seem to help. Still, nothing ventured, nothing gained :)

Z

Zenity

xxbabygirlxx

Sorry to hear you didn't like it. I've never used kigelia long enough to see what long term results would deliver, but at my firsts posts I said the results were not permanent for me after I stopped using it for a long period of time.

I guess if someone wants to enlarge their breasts FOREVER without using any product or system daily for a long period of time i think surgery would be the right answer. NB, herbs and topicals want commitment and long term compromise.

The breakout part is very weird... ??? I've never experienced something like that nor I've heard of that before. That is really strange...Thanks for the warning. I wonder if it had to do with hormones... as I know many women breakout right before their periods.

Boodles

What brand was your DD using? The french one Arsene Valere?

Smaller breasts! wow! again first time hearing of that using KA... but that demonstrates that we are so different that there is no way we can find a unique formula that works for everybody the same (for good).

Sorry to hear it didn't work for her. I hope she gets what she wants at some point.

Now i feel bad for recommending these products... :-\

I hope none else has bad results, but anyway having negative feedbacks will definitely help others to take a better and educated decision on what to use.

Thank you girls for being honest and sharing experiences with us

Boodles

Hi Nadir

Firstly please do not feel bad about recommending these products. She doe not regret trying them and as she says 'nothing ventured, nothing gained'. As I say I think it was quite possible that it was because it did in fact work too well as a firming cream, which caused what she had to look smaller, as they were pretty firm to start with. I will probably use the rest of the cream as firming is something I could do with :)

Yes it was the Arsene Valere one that she was using.

As you say everyone is different and what works for one may not work for another - but it is always worth sharing what works for you so that others can try it and see :) Aumenti really seems to help her but I know others have said that it has not worked ofr them.

She stopped using it but continued to use the Aumenti and is back to where she was beforehand in a matter of days so no harm done :)

And as for the fact that effects are not permanent, this would not have been a problem for her had it worked. After all, you use a moisturiser on your face daily - you don't use it for a few weeks and expect it to stay moisturised :D It would not have been a problem using it daily.