Kigelia africana & lipofilling agents for breast

jnorton22002

Re: Kigelia africana and breast

Hey slip,

Mama here. I have decided to try some of what is called (Wonder Woman) by Sirens of Hollywood. I NEED a booty and a young lady responded to my email and suggested I use that. I look forward to a better bum Hugs Mama :-* :-* :-*

sliptinge

Hey mama,

aw I bet you already have a cute booty ;)

Sounds good though! Let me know how it goes. I'll let you know if the aumenti serum works or not ;D Love you! :-*

T

tavia

i really love this stuff, think im addicted, been putting it on as often as i can, i feel like im building boobs

sliptinge

:) I purchased a bottle of Must Up Breast Enhancement cream as well. Will let you all know how it goes. Thanks for the tip Nadir! ;)

Z

Zenity

Lol!

I am purchasing different creams and serums now to compare between them, including must up...
Today the Collistar one made it here.
It feels really nice and leaves a velvety film feeling once applied.
Feels sooooo good that I put some on my face too. LOL!

I am waiting for the Aumenti, so far I liked it a lot.
I am waiting for another cream containing other ingredients that claim pretty much the same. It has herbal extracts that claim to do pretty much the same than the other ones, so I will test it and in case it does work I will report back at the forum.

I am going investigating how to DIY a lotion containing commipherolline, volufiline, kombucha (AKA kombuchka by a lab) for its lipogenesis properties, and kigelia for the tightening/volume properties, as the main ingredients. ALL of them are made by organic stuff, but obviously big companies cannot patent a root or a leaf from a plant, or a fungus like kombucha, so they have "invented" these formulations which, basically, are the plants extracts.

If any of you has any clue in chemistry/pharmacy or is interested in a DIY formula lets work together and see what we can come up with. ;)

jnorton22002

hey, Slip,

Mama here, I really don't know about having a booty, I started out with a hip measurement of 401/2 now I'm 42 or a little over. I'm mildly worried about using the wonder woman along side of my HRT. Wonder woman is a pill form and the liver functions pills. Also the estrogen value in Wonder Woman is strong. It does contain PM. So any od you let me know. I really want a booty, and bigger boobs, but want to do it safely. I have also asked Lucy to post 2 new photos in my gallery section showing me in my bra without having noogled in more than a day. As usual my dear Slip, you make Mama feel really special with your post. Thank you so much sweetie, it is really appreciated, especially now when I'm having trouble feeling good about myself. As usual I love you and ALL of you guys Hugs Mama :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Z

Zenity

Off Topic

Mama

I don't know exactly what you are trying to achieve. But let me tell you that your derrier is not only about volume, but, IMO, SHAPE. Losing weight, age, gaining few pounds, can change the way your bootie looks.

But hey! there is something you can do. Besides trying any topic or lotion at that area I strongly suggest you this method:

Brazil butt lift - By Leandro Carvalho

Check out the raves:

http://www.amazon.com/Brazil-Butt-Lift-Workout-English/dp/B00337MOMO

Really, give it a month and you will notice a HUGE difference. I know 'because I used to be a personal trainer and when I saw this method I knew it would do wonders. Great exercises.

T-tapp, Callanetics or Essentrics are other methods that can give you excellent overall results. Go to youtube to see some sample exercises and see if these look like something you would like to practice.

If you are not willing to do any workout, then an electro stimulation machine could help too. There are many at the market. Specifically designed for the butt or for the body in general.

Sorry for the OT

jnorton22002 said:
hey, Slip,

Mama here, I really don't know about having a booty, I started out with a hip measurement of 401/2 now I'm 42 or a little over. I'm mildly worried about using the wonder woman along side of my HRT. Wonder woman is a pill form and the liver functions pills. Also the estrogen value in Wonder Woman is strong. It does contain PM. So any od you let me know. I really want a booty, and bigger boobs, but want to do it safely. I have also asked Lucy to post 2 new photos in my gallery section showing me in my bra without having noogled in more than a day. As usual my dear Slip, you make Mama feel really special with your post. Thank you so much sweetie, it is really appreciated, especially now when I'm having trouble feeling good about myself. As usual I love you and ALL of you guys Hugs Mama

jnorton22002

Hi Nadir,

Thank you very much for the suggestion. I didn't mean to interfere with the thread but I know I did. It was a wonderful thing you suggested and I will try it out. I've always been sports minded so it won't be hard. Thanks again Hugs Mama :-* :-* :-* :-*

Z

Zenity

No prob Mama ;)

As long as we can help each other any info is welcome :-*

Z

Zenity

Found this site:

http://www.happi.com/formulary/2008/05/

Containing this info about formulating a bust cream containing Volufiline:

Bust-Enhancing Cream with Volufiline
Phase Phase A
Deionized water 63.30
Natrosol 33+ (Aqualon) (cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose) 0.30

Phase Phase B
Ultrez 10 (Noveon) (carbomer) 0.20
Deionized water 20.00

Phase Phase C
Glycerin 3.00
Nipaset (Clariant) (ethylparaben (and) methylparaben
(and) propylparaben) 0.30

Phase Phase D
Volufiline (Croda) (Hydrogenated polyisobutene)
***http://www.sophim.com/html/fmc30.html (M 30 is Miscible with lipophilic substances)*** (my notes)
and anemarrhenae asphodeloides (root) extract) 5.00
Mineral oil 1.00
Tween 20 (Polysorbate 20) 1.00
Pemulen TR2 (Noveon)
(C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer) 0.30

Phase Phase E
Potassium sorbate 0.10

Phase Phase F
Deionized water 5.00
Sodium hydroxide (30% aq. sol.) 0.50

Properties::
Viscosity (Brookfield HAT, T spindle A @10rpm) 28,600+10%
pH-value (as is) 6.0+0.5

Procedure::
Disperse phase A with mixing. In a separate vessel, combine phase B by sprinkling the carbomer into the water and mix for 20 minutes. Add B to A and mix well. Heat phase C until completely dissolved. Add C to phase A/B and continue to mix. Combine phase D in order with mixing, and very slowly add the C10-30 alkyl crosspolymer to this phase. With continuous mixing, add D to A/B/C, and then add phase E. Combine and add phase F and mix well.

More info::
Croda Inc, 300-A Columbus Circle, Edison, NJ 08837
Tel: (732) 417-0800; Fax: (732) 417-0804 Website: www.crodausa.com

Interesting info for a DIY potion....

Z

Zenity

So my perfect potion should have:

Kombuchka (Saccharomyces/Xylinum black tea ferment, glycerin, hydroxyethylcellulose) or the natural version: Kombucha

Volufiline (anemarrhena asphodeloides root extract, Hydrogenated polyisobutene) or the natrual version: anemarrhena asphodeloides root extract AKA Zhi Mu in chinese

Commipheroline (commiphora mukul resin extract, caprylic/capric triglyceride) or the natural version: commiphora mukul resin extract AKA Commiphora mukul or guggul resin extract an indian tree.

Kigeline The active found in Kigelia africana fruits

Also there are other ingredients to consider that I am currently investigating as:

Lentinula Edodes (Shiitake Mushroom) shiitake mushroom extract increases elasticity and works against breast cancer And now I've just found shiitake inhibits adypogenesis (fat production) ??? see the link http://www.ehow.com/facts_6982627_asian-secret-removing-cellulite.html
But I guess is good for cellulite ;D
but It also aids the activities of skin cells and strengthens the reproduced cells. so if new cells are produced then they are stronger ???

Gotu Kola AKA Centella Asiatica extract heals wounds and scar, it improves the connective tissue around veins, and helps the blood to flow through. Improves skin nourishment and condition, reduce stretch marks on skin, minimise wrinkle lines both for body and the face.

Equisetum arvense AKA Horsetail extract Improves circulation, boosts and rejuvenate the connective tissues which contributes towards enlarging the breast. Silica has smoothing and softening effect on the skin. Horsetail plants improves collagen and elastine biosynthesis, the Silicon links the collagen fibre produced and therefore it rebuild and restructure the connective tissue.

There are some others too but the list is getting to long already, ;D

Not prone to use these ones but here they are:

Humulus lupulus AKA the Hop plant or Hops extract it has estrogenic properties: sed in the brewing of beer, hops contain a potent phytoestrogen called 8-prenylnaringenin which has 0.2-20% the potency of estradiol, the main human estrogen.

Taraxacum officinale AKA Dandelion root extract

Soooo I will keep researching and see what can I find...

Z

Zenity

Just found this on Ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/BUST-UP-CREAM-BREAST-ENLARGEMENT-ENHANCEMENT-FIRM-BIG-/250554142245?pt=UK_HeathBeauty_BathShowCons_RL&hash=item3a5630ce25#ht_2085wt_905

Bust Up Cream -200ml from Makki

ingredients

KIGELIA AFRICANA (from the African Sausage Tree):

Clinically proven to improve firmness and elasticity of the breast skin by 50 - 70%. It acts on the muscles. Kigelia Africana also has Anti Ageing and anti oxidant effects in addition to reducing skin reddening and irritation, it is soothing effect and has excellent moisturising properties.

BIO-BUSTYL®:

Bio Bustyl® is one of the most recent ingredients that is specifically formulated for tightening and firming loose and saggy breast and to define the breast outline. Bio Bustyl® is rich in growth factors and contains two important lipopeptides, one is a collagen fragment and the other is elastine fragment. Bio Bustyl® acts by stimulating collagen and elastine development, energizing the skin by stimulating metabolism and respiration. The breast is rejuvenated.

In clinical studies, Bio-Bustyl® increased firmness by 18.5%, tone by 13%, and reduced skin fatigue by 16.5%.

Centella Asiatica

Superb rejuvenating agent, this herbal ingredient is used following operations, trauma, burns, ulcers and wounds to prevent the formation excess tissues and scars and to enhance the healing process with its modulating and rejuvenating properties. When applied on the breast, it improves the development of the connective tissue, stimulateS synthesis of collagen, enhances blood circulation and flow and improves skin metabolism, this together with its skin tightening and firming effects make the breast larger, firmer, younger looking and more vibrant.

Horsetail Plant

Horsetail is rich in vegetal silicon more than any other plant (6-8%). Improves circulation, boosts and rejuvenate the connective tissues which contributes towards enlarging the breast. Silica has smoothing and softening effect on the skin. Horsetail plants improves collagen and elastine biosynthesis, the Silicon links the collagen fibre produced and therefore it rebuild and restructure the connective tissue.

Application:

Apply to well cleansed breast, massage the breast with circular movements upwards twice a day.

Size: 200ml (this large size works out cheaper than 50ml and 100ml products) 48,54 USD

Aumenti seems to be cheaper with pretty much the same ingredients and many others. What do ya think?

Z

Zenity

Eveline Push-up 200ml

http://en.eveline.eu/product/id/2021.SUPER-CONCENTRATED_MODELLING_SERUM_FOR_THE_BUST.html

Ingredients:

Volufiline®
Hyaluronic Acid, Centella Asiatica,
Laminaria Algae, Acacia Collagen, Caffeine

goes for $16.50 here:

http://web3.sasa.com/SasaWeb/eng/product/viewProductDetail.jspa?itemno=104378102001

melons

Nadir sweetheart i wanna tell you tht you are doing such a nice job by doing all the research stuff and also sharing it with us...

God Bless you honey :D

I am also thinking of using only tropical stuff , i hope it works for me, supplements helped me but also helped my waistline and tummy in not such a nice manner if u knw wht i mean so i am thinking of not using any oral supplements as they caus lotsa weight gain ... ppl who din have those adverse effects are really lucky !

Z

Zenity

Melons you are very welcome ;)

I try to post everything here as this is becoming my notebook for this subject... and, at the same time it can help others too.
I agree with you regarding some side effects when you ingest some stuff. It is tricky to find the balance and to keep it.
Keep in mind that our bodies are always changing and what worked for you in your 20's may not work the same in your 30's. And our bodies tend to get used to our routines, oral or topical.
I really think there are so many brave women out there discovering their bodies alchemy...

I wish you luck with whatever your choose.

melons said:
Nadir sweetheart i wanna tell you tht you are doing such a nice job by doing all the research stuff and also sharing it with us...

God Bless you honey :D

I am also thinking of using only tropical stuff , i hope it works for me, supplements helped me but also helped my waistline and tummy in not such a nice manner if u knw wht i mean so i am thinking of not using any oral supplements as they caus lotsa weight gain ... ppl who din have those adverse effects are really lucky !

Z

Zenity

sliptinge

Are u using the Must up cream yet?

I am using mine in combination with Aumenti for few days but I am not noticing any effect... Other than the Must up being very greasy, so much that I have to wash my breast to remove any residues from the last application to apply again. Otherwise I feel like the leftover greasy film is acting like a barrier and prevents proper absorption of the product. So wash, brush and apply lotion.

Right now I am also testing Collistar just in my face as I don't want to apply so many products on my chest to really know what gives me any result. Collistar feels totally great! I adore it and I think I am already noticing subtle changes as far as volume... But too early to tell.

sliptinge

Hey Nadir :)

Yes I have been using the Must Up cream in combination with the aumenti cream as well. I found the Must Up cream to be quite oily and I have to really massage it into my breasts for it to absorb into my skin. Did you notice a mild burning/tingling sensation when you applied the lotion onto your breasts? I have to make sure to wash my hands right away after using it. Do you know if it contains PM? I was reading the label and couldn't see PM listed anywhere in the ingredients, but it was advertised on ebay having PM. I really like the aumenti lotion... Its absorbs very quickly and it doesn't contain any irritants like other booby creams that I have used in the past. My boobs feel a lot thicker, heavier and fuller but I have only been using the aumenti cream for about a week and a half so it's too soon to tell, but so far so good!

Also, I have been applying the aumenti cream to my lips at night and they are starting to look more plump.

Z

Zenity

Nope, no tingling with the must up. No sensations at all, nothing, zero. So far aumenti in combo with KA has delivered best results for me in the past.

If this doesn't evolve into something I will stop using it and focus on my Collistar.

I was wondering if aumenti would work on lips, but I thought lips did not store fat... If it works for you it is a plus for this great cream!

Thanks for coming back to me ;)

Z

Zenity

Hey Melons,

At page 5 of this thread there is a link for the aumenti on ebay.

The KA I usually use is posted on the first pages of the thread, but I like Arsene Valere too and I know you can find that on Ebay as well.
I don't know if sellers do ship to asia, but probably they do. Just ask them.