Kristin00's Stats ---added "before pic"

Kristin00

Thanks everyone! I'm pretty happy about how things are going so far! Can't wait to see what a few more months will do! I might actually not be totally uncomfortable in a swim suit this summer!

I was thinking I should mention a couple other things I've been doing lately that might be helping. I've been trying to massage more- I used to just let out the air in the domes for 2 minutes and lately I've been trying to massage more during that time. I also massage in the shower for a few minutes. It really isn't much but I figure even doing it a little can't hurt. I've been TRYING to drink more water and restrict my caffeine (it isn't good for me anyway). The last couple weeks we've also started eating more "clean"- cutting back on processed and refined foods, more 100% whole grains, fruits and veggies, good proteins... It's not just for my breasts but just to be healthier in general. I'm not sure what out of those things is helping and what isn't but I am hoping to be one of those success stories on here one day and I want people to be able to tell exactly what I was doing to see a change. Blessings everyone! Have a great weekend!

Kristin00

So I measured today, even though I'm not due for my 3 month update until later this week. I actually LOST a lot of growth since I last measured. I am back to where I was about a week after I started. I thought it looked and felt like my breasts were a bit smaller lately but until I measured I thought I was imagining it. I am so disappointed and don't really know what to do at this point. I know I'm only pumping about an hour a day but it just isn't possible with our schedule to do more than that on a regular basis. I'm almost afraid to keep going because I don't know what caused the recent decrease and I don't want to lose even more. Before long I could be even smaller than when I started! I'd gained about 15 lbs (was technically underweight before that) over the last 1 1/2-2 years. The last couple months I've been really trying to get in better shape again so I started eating clean, drinking more water, watching my calories, exercising more. I haven't lost a thing! I can't contribute my boob loss to weight loss and it is looking like this weight isn't going anywhere either. I'm not feeling great about myself today. We go on vacation to visit my parents in a few weeks and I had SO hoped I wouldn't have to feel awkward in my swim suit this year (especially next to my mom who already had nice breasts AND got implants!) If anyone has any encouragment for why I should keep going, or ideas for me to try I'm all ears...

James

I think you should stop for a week or two and let the body re-coop. Just massage every day for an hour instead. The massage can be spread out over the day when convenient.

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Awww hun, I feel your pain as I have experienced it too. You just want to scream I bet.. I know I sure did. But don't let this setback kill your dream. I believe doing an 1hr/day is fine and wouldn't cause decreases. Now when you started, this was *all swelling* and no growth IMHO. But I bet the swelling is harder to come by now, eh? I know it is for me so I'm trying to add small breaks (as James suggests over and over :) ).

We'll get thru this! And also, you're very much a valued person regardless of your breast size. So do remember that too.

DJ

Kristin00

Thanks for responding James and DJ. I told my husband how frustrated I was about this decrease and he just doesn't really know what to say except that I need to remember I'm doing this for me because he loves me as I am and the size of my breasts doesn't bother him at all. He's sweet to say that. I wish it was more comforting to me, I'm just feeling so discouraged and kind of at a loss. And yes, DJ, I just want to scream..or cry, or something. And I feel like I have a love/hate relationship going on with my padded bras right now- I'm thankful they make me look "normal" with clothes on but I hate that when I take them off I'm reminded of what size I really am and that it isn't really me that is filling out those shirts. They are deceiving and almost kind of taunting me right now.

We are going out of town all next week. I had originally planned to bring my pump and try to find find time to use it while we were gone because I've really been TRYING to stay dedicated. I may just not even take it now and just consider next week a break for me. I haven't really taken any breaks since I started because I was trying to get into the routine of doing it every day and there are days here and there (about once a week lately) that I haven't been able to pump so I've considered those my breaks. Maybe that's not enough. I am also back to using just the medium domes today. I don't fill them up but had switched to the larges bc they covered more of the breast area on me, which I figured was better. Often I would pump most of the session with larges and finish the last few minutes with mediums. Seems like it was shortly after starting the larges though that I saw the drop in size. Has anyone else seen that??
I'm really trying to get to the bottom of this if you can't tell! ;)

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
That sounds like a good idea.. take a break, decompress and re-center yourself. I think it is much more important to enjoy the journey and have the destination just be a bonus at times. :)

DJ

Kristin00

Well, I won't have time to update this weekend (which is my 3 mo landmark) so I figured I'd post now, before my "break". I've been back to using the medium domes alone the last few days. I think it is helping for some reason. The pic below is about 1 hr after NB. I would like to take pics/measurements with more time in between so I can tell a little more about what is swelling but I seem to only be able to remember to do it after showering when I get done with pumping. My stats show a decrease (which I already discovered earlier this week) but the pic doesn't look as bad as I expected it to.

Bust 33 6/8"
Over 33 3/8"
Under 29 1/2"

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    342.4 KB · Views: 52

wishinandhopin

You look great! Actually, a little bit like we could be boob twins. LOL Mine look more asymmetrical than yours, though. And mine aren't as perky. But, hey, we could still almost be boob twins.

Kristin00

Thanks for the responses and encouragement everyone! I took my one week break as recommended by a couple of people on here. I was afraid I'd lose every little bit I'd gained but if anything they look like they might be a little bigger?? My husband even commented this week that they looked nice and that he could definitely tell a difference from when I started. He's not one to just say stuff like that if he doesn't mean it either. I'll post a pic below that is before noogling today. I've never really had much swelling after I get done noogling but it seems like maybe it kind of stimulates my breasts somehow and then later I see growth. I see some people's pictures of great swelling after noogling. I just never have that. As soon as I take the domes off the swelling deflates. Yet, I still seem to be getting bigger so I'm not complaining. I'm not sure why I was measuring smaller a couple of weeks ago but it seems like I've bounced back now to where I was before.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 72

dminer84

Fulfilling a dream...
Yep, some people get very little swelling but still grow over time. I've said before, swelling is a side effect and not the goal. Personally, I don't like the swelling. Also, recovery is definitely part of pumping so when you get into the swing of things for a few months then it seems breaks can helpful from time to time (1-2 day things).

Maybe I'll grow some day too... :)

DJ

minnie34

Kristin I also deflate straight away after taking the cups off. The best thing you can do really is to compare your first picture with your most recent one. The proof, as they say, is in the pudding :)
Well done you!

Kristin00

Thanks Minnie! I can tell some difference since I started but just a bit less than I'd hoped I'd have by this time. Not that I'm not thankful for the progress I've made, we just all hope to be "fast responders" don't we? ;)