Lily13's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily13

Thanks for the info/links. I meant to post on your thread that you are looking great!!! Our boobs look so much alike it is actually a bit funny! ;)

Lily13

I think overall you are just slightly larger than me, but our shape looks so much alike. :D You are my boob twin!! lmao

pipitavivita

Boob twin :))))))) It's so reassuring though to know that there is somebody else in the world with breasts like your own, it makes you feel much more normal I think and puts things into perspective. :) I remember once, I'm not sure, I think it was with Anni's pictures, that I showed them to my fiancé and he thought I posted them :D I think he has some special vision though, we spent two months apart now, we reunited about a week ago, and he said my girls are "huge" :DDD He is crazy :) I think I'm just reaching medium category, its not even large, or larger than average yet let alone huge :D I do love him though for making me feel good about myself and being so supportive of me no matter what crazy idea I get :) I love that your husband sounds the same. :)

I'm thinking of going out in the city to see whether maybe I can find a bra in a 32 band here. I don't have enough money this month to order a 28 band size bra, but really want to see myself in an official 32D bra to keep me going, and to see how it would look with swelling :D

Lily13

Well I have been motivated to put up some pics as it has been a while. I have noogled 2 days in a row, which is more than I've done in a long time. LOL When I noogle I have in fact outgrown my 32C's. You can see the telltale signs of the armpit boob being forced out of the cups and the center is not sitting flat against my chest at all. It is in fact "floating" up. When I don't noogle, I have some gaps in this bra, so the difference is quite amazing. I wish this swelling stuck around all the time!

Without a bra, I don't think my boobs are that impressive at all. You can see the "no tops" problem I have, but it is a lot better than what i used to be a year ago. However I'm not sure there is a way to fix this completely. Just keep noogling I guess... :)

I'm always crooked in my pictures too. I have no idea why. The more I try not to be crooked the more crooked I am. hahaha!

minnie34

OMG :eek:
Lily your boobs look fabulous, if I could get even half-way there I'd be sooooo thrilled!!
Thanks for posting them, am inspired to keep noogling now. Good for you Lily, delighted for you :)

Lily13

Thank you so much, both of you! I still have a long way to go, but I am truly happy with what I have at the moment. Maybe that's why I don't have as much motivation these days. To have the boobs I carry now is more than I ever thought possible. ;)

32DD or E would be just...incredible. I'd probably feel like a different person.

IdreamofD

You've come such a long way!!! Geez, from an A to a C! Congrats. I totally understand your booby greed! I get swelling, and boom! I want Es! lol You will so get there, Lily. Just keep it going!

pipitavivita

Hi Lily,

Finally new pics ;D :D You are looking grand, I just looked back and compred with your starting pics, you have really come such a long way! I'm glad you didn't give up, continued to have faith and gave the contoured L's a shot. I can definitely understand your satisfaction :)

I agree, a 32E would really be a dream come true!

PetiteNShy

Wow, I can't believe you've gone from a small A to a C from pumping for just a little over a year! Two cup sizes is an incredible gain and I love how NB has given your breasts a lot of fullness and growth in the cleavage area, you seem to have gained some tissue on the tops of your breasts. You look awesome, congrats!

Lily13

Thank you everyone. I guess when you put it like that (gaining 2 cup sizes in about a year's time), I haven't done so bad after all. :D When looking at a few of my starting pics, you are right PetiteShy, I have gained quite a bit up top. Much more than I realized! It's really good to keep pictures of progress because it is soo easy to forget what your boobs looked like beforehand... haha

I have been good and haven't missed a single day of noogling since I made my little challenge on August 18th! It's been 12 days of noogling every day for at least 45 minutes. I think there was one day I was soo tired after watching my nephew I only got in 30 mins, but I am quite pleased with myself. My boobs look amazing right now and just need to keep going. It helps that I'm swelling like crazy because it's the end of my cycle. :) In the next few days, the deflation will begin though. lol

I'm betting I could fit into a small 32D bra after noogling with my swelling.

I can definitely tell you all my confidence is soo much better now. Is anyone else feeling this too? Just being able to fill out a shirt is soo awesome now. I now have some shirts that are not fitting right any more. They are pulling across the chest and in the armpits and shoulderblades. I told my husband I'm no longer a small shirt size from shirt.woot.com I have about 4 or 5 shirts from there and I'm afraid very soon, none of them are going to fit! I haven't gained weight in my waist either. All in the boobs!! :D

IdreamofD

Seriously Lily, what a HUGE difference! You have cleavage, they look like they're closer together, and you've definitely filled in some overboob! Yay!! Congrats! Not to mention they look so much bigger. :D

The noogling daily thing really helps alot. I'm keeping some swelling overnight now (sometimes) and I think it's because I do it daily. Hopefully my boobs are getting more comfortable swollen. LOL

Lily13

When I took the pictures I had only noogled twice in a row and they feel even bigger now that I've noogled for almost 2 weeks! Also my boobs get huge at the end of my cycle too, so I have to keep that in mind :) My boobs ARE definitely much closer together. I think if I gain another inch, I will have my cleavage line, but getting that inch isn't going to be easy by any means.

Before I committed to noogling every day, I was a 32C. That's pretty much my normal size these days because I have gone weeks and weeks without noogling recently. I'm pretty confident if I stopped noogling all together, I'd stay around that size. They wouldn't look as full of course. With swelling I am betting I am a small 32D. My bras are feeling very tight for sure... The black bra with the extra padding is actually becoming uncomfortable to wear after noogling now, so I am wearing a different one with less padding. :eek: I look at myself and feel my boobs and can't believe it's me. lol

Lily13

Well tonight I bid and won a 32D VS bra on ebay. I'm cautiously optimistic though. It is one of those miraculous bras, so we will see how it works. To have a D cup sized bra in my house is an achievement in itself...lol Certainly a big improvement from my gaping A cup bras I used to wear. :D

Lily13

Yeah I agree they are weird. I tried on a 32B of the miraculous bra back in October of last year and it was no where even close to fitting me. (way too big) With my lack of overboob, I don't think it's gonna look all that good on me yet. It will be the bra I use to see how well I am growing though. Wishful thinking I guess. :)

My period came the other day, so the deflation begins. I hate that haha

eva_bs

Hi Lily!!
I am so happy for you that you continue to use the NB!!!! I started using it a little bit before you... But you are still using it!!! wow!!!
I wish that I never stopped using it...who knows which bra size I could have been now! :(
I am now traveling...I took my NB with me...but I don't have the time to use it! :(
I hope that in about a month from now...that I will start using the NB again!
last month I took PM for 12 days...but it messed my period! :( I will try to take it again...next month.
Good Luck Dear!!!
Keep up the hard work!
:-* :-* :-* :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.