Lily13's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily13

I don't even own a sewing machine and I have no idea how to hand sew. :D I have thought about trying it a few times, but realize it's probably not worth the hassle for me. I get frustrated really easily and it's best to avoid things that get me worked up. :p

soonenough

You're funny, Lily13. i shouldn't be laughing myself because most often than not, it's hubby who darns my kids stuff toys and torn clothes. But if it has something to do with my boobs and looking much better in it, I'll take my machine out and fix whatever needs to be fixed. ;D

Lily13

If I had a sewing machine I would definitely give it a shot! I have a few VS bras I'd like to save for as long as possible. :)

I can actually sew ok with a machine, but as far as hand sewing goes... :eek: well I'd be afraid to leave the house with that bra on for fear my stitches would come out. haha :D

Lily13

flatty_natty got me all excited to post my swelling pic today. :-* I don't have the cleavage line, but hopefully at some point that will happen. 32D/34C has been my goal from the beginning. I just want my boobs to touch in the center, so I can flaunt them a bit... After noogling, my boobs were bulging out of the cups. You can see my right breast (one on your left) is way too large for the cup. I noogle one at a time, so that's why the ring on my one breast is still a lot redder than the other. About an hour had passed while noogling the right breast and you can see my left breast was still quite swollen.

I am on cycle day 3, so it doesn't appear getting my period has changed a thing! Normally this time of the month, my boobs deflate and I don't dare take a picture of them. haha This swelling doesn't last all day though, so just got to keep at it until it does.

soonenough

Lily13 said:
flatty_natty got me all excited to post my swelling pic today. :-* I don't have the cleavage line, but hopefully at some point that will happen. 32D/34C has been my goal from the beginning. I just want my boobs to touch in the center, so I can flaunt them a bit... After noogling, my boobs were bulging out of the cups. You can see my right breast (one on your left) is way too large for the cup. I noogle one at a time, so that's why the ring on my one breast is still a lot redder than the other. About an hour had passed while noogling the right breast and you can see my left breast was still quite swollen.

I am on cycle day 3, so it doesn't appear getting my period has changed a thing! Normally this time of the month, my boobs deflate and I don't dare take a picture of them. haha This swelling doesn't last all day though, so just got to keep at it until it does.

That must be an indication of a growth spurt, Lily13. Lovely, just lovely, and you look like a full 32C right now. BTW, you have a lovely figure. Can't wait for you to get to your goal!

Strumpet

Wow Lily, you're looking great! :) Glad the swelling's still going strong. Perhaps you shall see some more growth soon :)

roadrashes

YAY!!! You look fantastic and have a fantastic figure too. Great news on your cycle not changing your boobs that's breast growth!!!!!!!!! I agree with the statement you looklike a 32 C. Push up bras give clevage do you have any of those? You can get one at tj maxx or target for about 6.00.It's so great to post the pics and see the progress. :D

Lily13

Oh my you are all so very kind. You have me blushing over here. haha Thank you so much! Oh I never thought about checking out Tj maxx for bras. I might be able to swing a $6 bra right now. haha! Do I buy a 32B or a 32C...Hmm?

I wanted to take a pic of what my boobs look this morning before noogling, just so people can see how the swelling goes down. This is about 16 hours after my last noogling. As you can see, yes my boobs deflate back down to a full 32B (I am actually wearing a 34A in this picture, but the band is too big for sure). However I'm still quite happy about it and I think I am building upon this base. At least I am getting swelling now!. I haven't had this happen until I started using the CL domes, so I can't say enough good things about them. Noogling has become more fun because I know I'll have an extra cup size on me for at least a few hours.

My boobs are so much heavier these days. Lately I've been bumping into them because I'm not used to how far they stick out. lol How funny is that? :D

The growth is still obvious. I think this is really it for you Lily, you have just got to keep going, and I know you will with the CL's . Everyday you will build on what you did the day before, soon you'll have mega whams! I know what you mean about bumping into the,. I don't know if you mean out front or to the side. My arms keep touching mine and I'm like, 'whooooah, hello there boob!'
I dropped my Cl's today and 1 cracked right from the base to the suction bit. Actually could have cried. Ordered a new pair straight away and used the XL's this morning but they are rubbish for me in comparison. Boo hoo!

I would love you to buy a 32C - please do. Get it. You know it'll be a bit loose but, with swelling, you know you'll do it, you'll see how far you've come and soon enough it'll be the bra you wear everyday and the D cup will be your swelling bra - MWAAAAAAAAAAHHH HHHHHAAAAAAAA! I am sorry but can you believe this is actually happening? sometimes I can't! Sometimes I catch myself thinking that I am just tricking myself and if I put these bigger bras on last summeer they would look thee same and it must just be the way I am putting them on or something b ut then I realise that can't be true. This is actaully working for us Lily!

Lily13

Getting to this point took a while with lots of tears, frustration, set backs and times when I just wanted to throw the domes out the window and never think about it again. haha There were a few months (Nov-Dec 2010) when I just wanted to give up and never look at noogleberry again. Thank goodness for you and a few others on here told me to just come back after a break. Now This is finally it for me and I just have to keep going. :) You are right!

Yep I cannot believe this is happening to ME. I keep looking at those pics and thinking that it cannot possibly be MY boobs?! When did some other girl sneak in and take pictures of her boobs with this camera? :D Or maybe like you said, I'm putting my bras on differently. My brain never expected to see myself with larger breasts so I'm having a hard time actually accepting it or believing it even.

I am bumping into them on the sides and when I sleep at night, I accidentally roll over on them and smash them. Ouch! When my husband hugs me, I have to move a bit or he will squish them. I never had to worry about any of this before, so part of me laughs about it and I also get excited too.

Yes you are right. I need to buy a 32C! Ok I will stop looking at 32B's from now on and just go straight for the C's. :) The day that I can fit into a 32D will be so exciting (even if it's swelling after noogling). I think that's when I'll get the cleavage line without a push up bra.

I have been super careful with my CL dome. I only bought one because I only use 1 at a time any way, but if I cracked mine right now I'd cry. :-* I don't know what it is about them, but they are amazing. I'm glad that you are also seeing a difference with them too.

Lily13

I bought a new bra! This is the Aerie Emma in 32C. I'm quite pleased with it. :) My husband can't believe how I look in it. I told him it was awesome in the store, but of course he didn't get to see it yet. These types of bras never really fit me right, but this is just perfect.

roadrashes

You look gorgeous!! Wohho for you. I am doing the happy dance with you. Truly, fantastic progress and this is the beginning of your cycle so you will be busting out of this as the month goes on. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Lily13

Thank you roadrashes, I can't believe my booby dreams are finally coming true.

I also hadn't noogled for more than 24 hours when I took this picture, so I don't think I had any noogle swelling either. Now there is a ton of padding in this Emma style, so I don't want to give the wrong impression. However I just can't believe the C cup fit and the B was way too small. I bought another Aerie bra in the Paige style which is much less padding. You can see the styles here. http://www.ae.com/aerie/browse/a_braguide.jsp?catId=cat1780002&navRootCatId=bras. It is too late tonight, but I will get a picture of that one up tomorrow. You'll see a difference for sure lol.

I plan on wearing the Paige bra after noogling since there is some room to fill/grow. :) I also don't want to stretch out this black bra from noogling. I'm highly impressed with Aerie's bras. I think it was Strumpet who posted a link to the website a few weeks back and I definitely recommend them! Right now they have a sale which made it a bit more affordable. Next I'll be checking out VS, but that won't be until next week probably.

Edit: Added pic of Paige bra. Haven't noogled for 48 hours. Added pic of same bra after noogling today.

soonenough

Lily13 said:
Thank you roadrashes, I can't believe my booby dreams are finally coming true.

I also hadn't noogled for more than 24 hours when I took this picture, so I don't think I had any noogle swelling either. Now there is a ton of padding in this Emma style, so I don't want to give the wrong impression. However I just can't believe the C cup fit and the B was way too small. I bought another Aerie bra in the Paige style which is much less padding. You can see the styles here. http://www.ae.com/aerie/browse/a_braguide.jsp?catId=cat1780002&navRootCatId=bras. It is too late tonight, but I will get a picture of that one up tomorrow. You'll see a difference for sure lol.

I plan on wearing the Paige bra after noogling since there is some room to fill/grow. :) I also don't want to stretch out this black bra from noogling. I'm highly impressed with Aerie's bras. I think it was Strumpet who posted a link to the website a few weeks back and I definitely recommend them! Right now they have a sale which made it a bit more affordable. Next I'll be checking out VS, but that won't be until next week probably.

Edit: Added pic of Paige bra. Haven't noogled for 48 hours.

Soooo excited to see your picture. the valley between is getting deep and meatier. Believe me, padded or unpadded, if there's nothing to put it in the cups, the bra won't fill. In your case, there's definitely a good amount of breast to show the crease in the middle. Happppy for you! That made my day. Holding your hand and dancing with you in circles!

MissyB

Hi Lily! Just wanted to stop by your thread and say thank you for being such an inspiration to girls like me - I mean the progress you've made from the size you once were, especially considering your health obstacles etc.... is just astounding.
Wishing you the best on your continuous NB journey and look forward to seeing you get even further! :)
x

Lily! How lovely to log on after a hard week of work to see such brilliant pictures of you. Both of those bras look brilliant, they fit you so well.After you have noogled you are almost coming out of that second style. Whoop di doo! I don't know how to describe it properly but you look like you have boobs! Like all in the bra and stuff - HA! You know, before I started this and I think I can speak for you aswell if you don't mind, you put a bra on and it just looks like you have a bit of material over a flat chest but those, those boobs of yours, are just showing themselves all over the place. I am so made up for you. You have cheered me up for the evening for sure. Congratulations x

jnorton22002

Hi Lilly,

Even through all of the pain I have right now, I can't control myself. you just look sooooo very round and gorgeous. You are really and truly my hero and inspiration. Maybe someday I too can have bigger boobs. Love you Lilly and am so happy for you Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Lily13

Wow thanks everyone. I really needed these comments. ugh it's a very sad day for me today. We had to put our dog down and even though I knew it was coming, I am still very upset about it. :'(

Flatty you are right. I had nothing on my chest and really just wore a bra because that's what a person does. lol I don't think I'll be in these bras for very long at the rate I am going. It was really nice though to have them because it's given me more motivation to keep going!!

jnorton22002

Hi Lilly,

Putting down a loved pet is so very hard. A good way is to be assured that your beloved pet will be free from pain and suffering. It is hard but you always must do the right thing. My all time most loved animal, a kitty named Bailey, had to be put down last year and it torn me up because I didn't find out about until 6 mos later. I still feel the pain only because I left her and I still feel she gave up wanting to live because her master wasn't there to holdm her. You will feel better as days go by Lilly. I'm giving you a big, big hug right now love sweetie Mama :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.