Lily13's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily13

Thank you both!! I like to take advantage of the luteal swelling I get about 2 weeks before my period. ;D I find pumping during this time is much more productive!!

Lily13

Another pic! I am soo excited right now. ;) I actually have some cleavage in this bra now, which is incredible!!

eva_bs

OOOOO WOW Dear!!!
What an amazing difference!!! :)
I'm really happy for you hun!
Keep it up!Congrat's!!!!
Eva.

Lily13

Thank you everyone. The compliments keep me going when I get frustrated. ;D I agree that the bra pics really show a difference!

bonzaigirl

wow.... there is a definite difference from ur starting pic.... now thehre is more shape and you can see that it is getting more plump... good job girl!!! keep on noogling... :) do you take supplements as well aside from noogling???

Lily13

I tried MSM for a week or so, but who knows if that did anything with the swelling? I guess it couldn't hurt! Other than that, I'm not doing anything else or using any other creams. I pump with 1 dome for about as long as I can handle, then switch to the other breast. Some days it's 30 minutes and other days it's more like 45 minutes. I try to get in at least one session a day, but sometimes I'll do 2 sessions. I certainly don't overdo it. I find that taking it easy has given me better results.

After that pic I had to take a small break because I haven't been feeling so well and I've been super busy keeping an eye on a new stray kitten we took in last week. ;) He's been running around the house, so it's hard to noogle and keep the cat from climbing the drapes and jumping on top of the kitchen counters. :D

katieb

You look great in the new bra picture. Really round and getting great cleavage. How exciting. I love to see proof that NB really works. Keep up the pumping :)

spudys

Vivian B
Hey Lily...ur pictures are looking fantastic. Thats a major difference in swelling. Keep up the good work
Vivian :)

jnorton22002

Hi Lily'

First off hun, try and be positive. Your pics are really gorgeous. I think you are right in that maybe mediums are better for you. I'm not an expert but by looking at your physical body structure, I can see where you are having difficulty. If you get the mediums, I think you will find they work better. I also think that we need, as a family to help you with frustration. I'm plugging for you sweetheart. Don't get down. Soooo let's get noogling and lets feel good about ourselves. ?Please keep trying and update us please. There is one fantastic gal that calls me Mama, and if you don't mind I'll sign off as that.

Luv ya Mama

Lily13

Thanks everyone. :) The large domes work great now that I use the insulation padding and since I've grown a good amount since I first tried them, getting suction is way way easier. I actually don't know if I'd have enough room in the mediums at this point. I hit like 2-2.5 on the large domes. There are still some days where I have trouble, but it's not too bad.

The good news is that since noogleberry is working, I don't actually have tubular breasts which was my huge concern! I just had very small, underdeveloped breasts. ;)

I had to get an EKG done the other day and I took my shirt off and wasn't embarrassed about my boobs. I usually try to hide or just lift my shirt only what is needed for them to get the stickers on.

that1spaztichik

That is so exciting to hear, Lily! From what I can see in your August 2010 picture with the black bra, your boobs DEFINITELY look round and not tubular. Congratulations, they're beautiful!!!!

Lily13

Another month has passed (or close to it). All of these pics were taken with luteal swelling which I love...Is it crazy that I want my swollen achy boobs all the time now? haha :D

I've made a little collage so you can see how far I have come. I was probably a AAA before I started noogling, but just wore an A bra. My overall goal is a C cup, but I'd love to have a small B for Christmas! I think I'm an A cup now, but I'd have to go to the store to see. My bras are pretty old and stretched out so who knows...

Right now I do a combination of pump & hold and also pump& release. I have some trouble with suction some times, so I tend to let all the air out after a few minutes and repump. I'm not on any hormones, but I have been taking hyaluronic acid and I think I'll add back in the MSM which DEFINITELY made the swelling increase.

Edit: I noticed I named the file November..WOW I had a moment of insanity when I did this tonight. Duh it's almost September...I knew that ;)

Edit 2: To prove that MSM helped with swelling...This is a pic of me post noogle wearing that same tan bra in the collage. I haven't had swelling like that since I stopped taking the MSM. If you can tolerate it and your doc approves ;), try it out and see if it helps you!!!

HAPPY DAYS!!!
they are some actual, proper, bonafide, lovely, full round boobies you've got there Lily!
I really hope I get results like this in 3 months. Super job. Well done.
Small B for Christmas? Well, I don't want to jinx you bt I think that is WELL within your reach. By the look of the pictures I can't believe you aren't a B already. Gorgeous. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.