Lily13's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily13

piccolina-Aww how sweet of you! :) Thank you so much for the kind words! You are right that I'm not that hardcore into the noogling. I am just going at a normal pace, noogling for about 30-45 minutes a day. I even miss some days if I'm really busy or just don't really feel like it. The only time I noogle a lot is if we rent a movie on Netflix and I can just sit there noogling while we watch the movie. That's maybe once a week.

I'm not sure if the padding has stunted my growth. Sometimes I think so, but as an experiment for the last 2 days I pumped without the padding. It was not easy and I hate those dreaded marks it leaves on me. Obviously 2 days isn't enough to really gather much information. However, I feel that the shape of the swelling was nicer and the swelling seemed to last a bit longer. Now maybe it's just an illusion because when you pump without the padding, you have gigantic rings around your boobs for hours (well at least I do). It might make the breasts look more round because it is outlined. Long term, there's no way I can noogle without the rings so it's just not even an option. Pumping with padded domes will get me more growth than not being able to noogle at all because of indentation marks. I woke up today and can still see the faint white indentations at the tops of my chest. I just have no boob or fat up there and since I've lost about 7 lbs, I look even more bony. /sigh My weight never comes off in the places I want!

I have been looking forward to the silicone rings too! I keep checking the stickies just in case I missed something. ;)

P

piccolina

Ahh yes haha we are so similar! I skip some days too, and I often watch Netflix or play games on my phone, like you play games on your DS! Haha :) AND I feel like my chest gets so bony too. The top has zero fat. Urgh.

You know, I am padding my cups, with just the "soft cup rings" that I bought from NB, but those damn things just don't stay where they should and even if they do, they don't really get the job done. I end up with major ring marks no matter what. Can't wait for those silicone ones! But I did cave and buy a glue gun to try to glue the foam softies to my cups in the meantime. There is just NO way I can pump without any padding. It kills! Although it's strange because waaay back when, when I first started NB like 2 years ago, I didn't have any padding for my small cups, and I still pumped. I've tried it with the mediums and there's just no way. Like you said, it's just not really an option. And I think you're totally right about the optical illusion of the ring marks making the boobs look more round and full. Too bad it also makes it so you can't go out in public because you look ridiculous. LOL! :D

flat chest

wow lily!! great progress! maybe i should try noogling without any herbs too...im taking fenugreek bc i read its supposed to help breast growth...
lol i love ur victoria secret story! everytime i walk by one, i get so envious bc all the bras look so nice! sometimes i think about going in one just for the heck of it and trying on one, but get too nervous bc im scared someone will ask what im doing w the bra when i obviously dont have any chest fat. lol. and i am waaaay tooo shy to get a chest measurement...its too embarassing. i already know the measurement, so wait till noogling is over! ^^
you look amazing :)

Lily13

I went to Target tonight and decided to purchase the pink yoga mat I saw there a few months ago and wanted to try out this padding method here. http://www.noogleberry.com/forum/index.php/topic,1804.0.html

The material of the mat is perfect. The foam is very dense (to sustain the suction of the pump) yet very soft for the skin. My wonderful husband cut out a hole large enough for the L dome and as I speak (type), I am trying out this new padding method. Immediately I can tell that the suction is 100X times better than with the insulation pipe padding. My boob no longer looks odd in the domes and is filling the entire bottom of the dome rather than being squeezed into the dome. This feels SO much more comfortable than what I was doing before and could probably wear this without it falling off even while I type and work on the computer! I'll have to wait and see if there are any lasting ring marks when I remove it.

I'm sure there will be a lot of trial and error with this one too. Took about 5 tries until I was happy with the pipe insulation. :)

Questing

Ooh, thanks for providing that link, that is a really clever way to promote suction and also be comfortable! I would love to be able to pump both at once, doing one at a time and often having to hold it in place is so time consuming and doesn't allow me to do anything at the same time beyond watching a movie! Please let us know how you go getting the hang of it!

Lily13

Quest I have the same problem too. Right now I'm just trying the yoga mat with 1 dome just to see how this goes, then I might try to do both at the same time.

I'm trying to get the hang of how much pressure I need to use with the yoga mat. It feels completely different to what I was doing before, so I think I'm tending to want to overpump. I have a few red dots on my breasts today. :( If I just put 1 layer of the mat, I still get a faint ring mark but if I double it up, I get nothing at all. This certainly has a lot of potential for me. You can even rig up something that straps the yoga mat to your back if someone wants to get really creative. :)

Edit: I'm still getting some marks on my skin. It is from the yoga mat itself, so I'm going to try cutting the edge at an angle to see if that helps. Trial and error! :D

Lily13

I guess it's time to do a 5 month update. Not seeing much of a difference this month again, but I just keep doing what I'm doing. I think the Yoga mat will give me better results from here on out.

I lost 7 pounds this month, so I need to keep that in mind too. My chest is looking even more bony than before! /sigh

I really wish I had taken better before pictures. In the first post I have a collage that shows month to month if you are interested! :)

eva_bs

WOW Girl!!!!!!!
You got AMAZING results!!!
And you also lost 7 pounds!!! WOW!!!! You didn't lose any boobage!!! you are doing great!!!!! Don't be disappointed at all!!!
Your breast look beautiful! they are much more rounder and fuller on the bottom!
I'm so happy for you hun!
I wish you all the luck with the yoga mat! :)
Keep up the hard work! :) I'm sure you will get to your goal soon.
I stopped noogling now for 2 weeks because I thought I got some stretch marks :( but I think I will start again today or tomorrow. I really don't want stretch marks.
Go Girl!!!!!!
:-* :-* :-*
Thank you so much for keeping us all updated on your progress!

Lily
once againn you look fabulous. Your boobs are so much fuller so evident in the bra pictures. Hope you sort the yoga mat marks out.

Natty x

Lily13

Thanks ladies! It really means a lot to me. I was looking at my pics again and I'm realizing that they are looking more like normal boobs. haha I just gotta keep at it and try to get in a little bit more noogle time. I've been SUPER busy lately working like 15 hours days for my husband and our business. I'm exhausted. :)

The yoga mat was giving me marks because I was overpumping. I learned that the hard way. lol

Brilliant. So, if you don't pump too hard then you have no marks at all? ROCK ON.

Lily. Your boobs DO look normal. I know it is hard to see that. I really do. I don't mean in a 'everybody's normal because there is no normal' way because I know that's not what you are getting at. they look like a pair of boobs should. Honest. I think you have done so well with this whole thing. I am going to try the Yoga mat technique now too.

LAWMANN2004

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A very noticable improvement.
Keep doing what you are doing, as it's working for you.
Stay safe, and have fun!!!!!!!!!!
The boobie fairy is on the way to your house!!!!!!!!!!!
Jamie2

Lily13

If I pump at a normal suction without over doing it, then the marks I get are nothing more than what I get when using the pipe insulation. The great thing about the yoga mat is that you get the full width of the domes too without having to shave the inner portion of it. I just found that the suction is WEIRD with the pipe insulation foam. Flatty when you get the XL domes you should try out both methods and see what you think. Without the pipe insulation I wouldn't' have even got this far, so I am quite thankful for it. :)

Here's a picture I took about 10 minutes after noogling tonight to give you an idea. There is a very faint line up top but nothing major!

I think the important thing with the yoga mat is to make the hole just ever so slightly smaller than the dome rims. You need to give it a little bit of extra space because the suction will pull on the mat. The first one I made the hole was cut exactly the same as the dome and the dome wanted to slip through and hit my skin. Obviously that defeats the whole purpose of this! lol

I really need to buy new bras. I was taking a look at ebay, but am not convinced that I am in fact a 32 band size. I haven't gotten back to the mall to get resized. The bra I am wearing in these pictures is SOO stretched out it's not even funny. It's probably a 36 band size at this rate.

Today was just a really bad day for me, so these comments are soo nice. Thank you all!

eva_bs

OOOO...WOW....It doesn't look like you noogled at all!!! :)
No Marks! I don't see nothing...that's great!!!
After I noogled today I was trying to hide the red marks for an hour and a half!!!
Do feel down dear!!! you have made great progress till now!!! Don't you give up on my now!!!!
Your boobs do look like really nice regular boobs now!!! I am so happy for you hun!!!
I hope that tomorrow you will have a better day! a beautiful one!!! :) with lots of swelling! ;)
:-* :-* :-*

Lily13

Here's a picture of my new bra. I think I'll be using this instead of the black bra. That black bra is SOO worn out it's not even funny. Sadly I think it fit me better, but for me it's important to toss out the old and bring in the new. Makes me feel like I'm making progress and treating my boobies to something nice. :) I've hated my boobs for so long and need to get over it. ;)

There's LOTS of gaps in this bra, so I'm curious to see how I begin filling it out in the months to come! I hope to be busting out of this bra next year.

blue_sardine

Hey Lily13,

I haven't been on the forum for ages, but I had to comment in your picture thread - you progress is bloody excellent, and I'm feeling totally inspired to strap my noogleberry on again and keep going! I haven't noogled for about 3 months (but I kept the tiny bit of growth I got, which is great), and I'm going to start again as soon as I get home! Thank you for keeping your pictures coming in - you're inspiring!

:) Blue

jnorton22002

Hi Lilly, this is Mama J

Honey, I think you look great. You've seen me post before about you guys saying you hate this or that. I think you have a wonderful shape. I find every thing positive. Love yourself Lilly, that's the first thing we need to do. after that it is much easier to love someone else. For those into Bible church or such, The Lord teaches us to realize we NEED TO LOVE OURSELVES first before we can go out and make disciples. We love you Lilly, go out and love your boobs, they are great dear. Hugs to you Mama J :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Status
Not open for further replies.