Lily13's Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily13

Thanks Eva! I was wondering where you went girl. How are things going for you? I took a 2-3 month break from December to February, but have been back since then. Only recently I started to get back into noogling consistently. I was doing it maybe once a week for a while, but I set a challenge for myself and seeing how much swelling I was getting, I am motivated to keep noogling every day for at least 30 minutes.

Slow and steady wins the race as they say... :)

eva_bs

good to hear from you sis! :)
I was flying low under the radar! ;)
that's true that slow and steady wins the game!!! Keep it up!!!

Lily13

I got the bra today and it's a different bra than I had thought. It is not a VS miraculous bra (I read the listing wrong or got confused with the other bras I was looking at haha), but it is a pushup and slightly padded. It is much less padded than the black Aerie Emma bra that I've been posting pictures in, so there will be a huge difference in how I look.

This 32D has more than enough room for me to grow into and I will be able to wear it comfortably after noogling, but I can also wear it now and it wouldn't look too too strange. With this bra, you will see exactly the issue I have with my boobs. I have ZERO upper boob whatsoever. From the front it looks OK, but from the side I have nothing. At this point I really don't see noogling really changing that for me as much as I want, so I may have to try some PM cream.

I hope to get a picture up soon, so you can all see my new purchase. :)

Edit: pics included now. The side shot looks terrible, so hopefully all of you can see my issue now. I have nothing there and I don't see noogling changing that any time soon. The base and underboob continues to grow, but the tops are just not keeping up with it. Even though the base is now the size of a C, the upper part is probably the size of an A cup. It is very frustrating.

pipitavivita

WOW Lily, a 32D!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek: You have really come such a long way :) I can see your diligence paid off, I don't think I can even wear the 32C's without the slight gap at the top! It's getting better and much smaller, however it's still there. I'm trying not to care though, one of my biggest boobspirations, Keeley Hazell also has tear-drop shaped breasts, even if she has more tissue up top and in the cleavage area.

The bra looks great, and it definitely looks like a great motivation tool lol :D Can't wait to see you popping out of it ;)

I am familiar with your issue of course and understand, however I don't think your upper part is still an A, it has grown considerably comparing to your starting pics and the gap isn't too big imo! What I'm experimenting with now, is putting lotion only on the area I want to enlarge during that session, and also manipulate the cups as much as I can. For top and overall width growth, I press the bottom of the cups down until I get really good suction or when I re-pump, and it seems to be helping, at least swelling wise. I'm also trying to sleep in a bra after noogling, which I admit I've never done in the past, only for max a couple of hours after the session, because I seem to retain more swelling in the cleavage area this way. I'm sure you are also doing these things, but maybe it just takes time to really pay off in the long term. In regards to the swelling, it is helping for sure.

How far are you from filling the CL's?

Lily13

Thank you. I was pretty down about it yesterday, but I'm better today. :) I was bummed out about how I looked in the bra, but then I realized that I have come a long way. I need to be more understanding and forgiving here. Also it's not like I'm giving up on noogling either. I can only get larger from here! It is also right after my period, so this is the smallest my boobs go during the month. Just 1 year ago there was no way I could have even filled a 32B. Hopefully in time I will be able to fill this out completely just like what I have done with the 32C's I bought recently. :)

I think I already do what you are suggesting with the domes, but I'll try the lotion trick and see what happens. Lately I have been moving the domes up as high as physically possible to see if the tops respond and it is still very very slow going. Wearing a bra after noogling and to bed has helped a lot for sure! Even before NB, I always wore one, but now I try to keep them lifted as much as possible.

I have LOTS of space in the CL's because my tops don't swell. lol I'll try taking a picture of my boob while in the dome so you can see.

pipitavivita

I know, we are always really the hardest on ourselves. I mean if we really think about it, most of us here are practically experiencing bigger growth than we ever have during puberty! Similarly, it might feel like a slow process especially comparing to others, but it's still happening for sure at least, and we have some control over it. Rome wasn't built in a day, so breasts won't be either( unless its implants :p) I'm absolutely sure you will get to a 32D and keep wanting more :D

Yes yes, the lotion trick really seems to be helping me, along with pressing down on the cups in the opposite direction of the desired growth. For top growth, I just push down on the bottoms rims close to the ribs, and I really see the tops expanding. There are session where I only do this, to focus purely on this spot.

Well, having lots of space is always good, since it means more possibilities. Who knows how large you will be by the time you completely fill the CL's! I actually haven't read anyone say they have filled it since it came out( though its possible I missed some posts).

Looking forward to the pic, I'm always really interested to see pictures during the noogling session, gives a better chance to compare!

Lily13

Sorry it took so long to get these up here. The lighting is terrible, so it looks very yellow. lol

You can see I have LOTS of room to go in the CL domes and how very little swelling I get up top while I noogle. I dunno what else to do though at this point. You can also see how high up I move the cup to try to stimulate the upper part, but it's just not really doing anything appreciable.

I just have to stick with this and see what happens I guess. I fill the pink bra fairly well when I'm swelling. :) I also wonder if the previous owner may have stretched the cups just a bit. I will never be sure though... It was pre-owned, but is in excellent condition.

Jadie15

Wow lily your pics in the 32D are amazing, that how I look in a 32C at the moment. Good work and perseverance, you are an inspiration :). I am feeling the same as you at the moment, that no growth is happening on the top, it is frustrating. However I have noticed that usually when I noogle I let the cups "glide" wherever they want too. I have been focusing in the last week on keeping them nice and high (I can only do this one by one at the moment) which is quite painful, due to the lack of tissue up there :/. Hopefully I can persevere like you have and we can both get some top boob :D
oxo

Lily13

Thank you so much! :)

I agree with you it can be quite painful to train your chest to get used to the noogle domes. For the first week after I got the CL domes, my ribs were very very sore because I was forcing the dome to sit in a certain way. I really don't recommend doing what I did because of the pain lol, but I made my ribs get used to it... After about a week of doing that, now I don't get pain. However if I change how the domes sit just even a little bit, my ribs will be sore again. My left side has more of an issue with dome placement than my right side. I think my chest is shaped slightly different.

I'm looking for some secret to get the top boob to grow too, but it seems like most here have the opposite problem. They want the bottoms to grow and they won't...haha

I took a break today from noogling. I had noogled every day since August 12 and thought a day off would be good. For me, taking a break here and there seems to work quite well. :) Here's to another month. I'm hoping in 3-6 months I can fill this 32D bra. I don't think that's too much to ask as long as I keep noogling and don't take too many breaks.

soonenough

Lily13 said:
Thank you. I was pretty down about it yesterday, but I'm better today. :) I was bummed out about how I looked in the bra, but then I realized that I have come a long way. I need to be more understanding and forgiving here. Also it's not like I'm giving up on noogling either. I can only get larger from here! It is also right after my period, so this is the smallest my boobs go during the month. Just 1 year ago there was no way I could have even filled a 32B. Hopefully in time I will be able to fill this out completely just like what I have done with the 32C's I bought recently. :)

I think I already do what you are suggesting with the domes, but I'll try the lotion trick and see what happens. Lately I have been moving the domes up as high as physically possible to see if the tops respond and it is still very very slow going. Wearing a bra after noogling and to bed has helped a lot for sure! Even before NB, I always wore one, but now I try to keep them lifted as much as possible.

I have LOTS of space in the CL's because my tops don't swell. lol I'll try taking a picture of my boob while in the dome so you can see.

Hi Lily, I thought about you as I went out today to try on bras. I remember when I first started NBE, I got so upset at my sister for giving me a 34A bra for my b-day. I always thought I was 34B, well, it turned out that the Calvin Klein 34A padded pushup bra did not even fit me. My breasts were lost in it, and even though it was a pushup, there wasn't absolutely no breast flesh to push. Fast forwards 2/6/11, this was when I started noogling, I went to Macy's to try this lace Wacoal bra, thinking that I could fit the 32B just fine since I was measuring 34"-34.5". It was pitiful, the lace wrinkled up and my breast didn't even fill 1/3 of the lace cup.

Now, I always go back to try that lace Wacoal bra, and surprise, surprise, I fit the 34B/32C lace cup. It fits. So what I'm trying to say is, eventually, however impossible it may seem to us right now, we will fit that big cup we thought we will never fill up. We are in this noogling for a long run, so it will happen. Not right now, but it will happen.

To make myself happy, I go try certain brands of bra, like in my case the Wacoal and DKNY, fit so perfect for me. I don't buy them because they are pricey, but I go try them every time I'm out in the mall, just to see where I am now. I do try to do it like every month or month and a half.

Don't feel down, okay. We're all in this thing together. I'm cheering for all of us, boobie growers.

minnie34

Lily for what it's worth, I think you look stunning. But sure, I can relate to your frustration as I took some new pics yesterday and got mad excited when I saw them because it looked like I had definitely grown a fair bit. Then I compared them to pics taken 3 months ago and guess what - no difference whatsoever. And the pics taken 3 months ago are no different from those taken 3 months before that so I have to give myself plenty of pep talking here.

Think about it; you've gone from a 32A to a 32C. That is nothing short of amazing, imagine if we didn't know about nooogling. Sometimes we forget to look at what we have and only see what we want and what we don't have. I know, it doesn't help but hang in there girl because if you've managed to grow this much already, what's to say you won't grow lots more?
To 32D and beyond ;)

Lily13

Thanks minnie! :)

I noogled last night and I have come to the conclusion that the right cup in this bra has been stretched out quite a bit. It makes me wonder if perhaps the previous owner squeezed herself into this bra. She did say it was too small for her, so it is a possibility. It seems to lift up weird on the upper boob area which doesn't do me any favors at all. The left cup doesn't have this issue.

These are post noogling pictures in the pink bra.

pipitavivita

Hi Lily!

Sorry for being MIA for a while, things were crazy hectic with studying+work combined. I see what you mean about the top swelling, of course there is a lot more room to grow( which makes sense, since I don't know how many cc's the CL's are, but I would imagine that its definitely over 1000, which is crazy big, even for implants), but you are coming along splendidly as your newest 32D bra pics demonstrate! You are looking fabulous and gorgeous!!! Look at how little space there is left, and this is a 32D!!! Its even a bigger achivement if like you said it's been quite streched out by the previous owner, because that just means you are even larger now than that! As soon as I saw these new pics, I had to noogle regardless of how late it is here :D Truly inspirational my friend :) So happy for you!!!!

soonenough

32D fits, Lily13, and looks like you're on your way to the 32D target. the cleavage area is pronounced; I've noticed (like in the Japanese girl's pictures)that as you go up slowly in size that the upper area gets filled in slowly too. The Jap girl started in the b's, and if you look at her pics, the upper portion is flat, but when she moved up to the e-f, the top rounded up too.

Lily13

I can't help it but really wonder though why the tops aren't larger. UGH. I think if I had more tops I'd feel more happy with my size. I just keep at it and see what happens. :) I figure I can't get smaller, so there's nothing to lose.

Thank you for the comments. It really does mean a lot to me. I like to read them when I'm feeling down. :)

Also I know that the bra fits me, but it's not how it is supposed to look. This is Adriana Lima with the exact same bra on.

http://socialitelife.com/enlargedimage?back_to=/more_of_adriana_limas_miraculous_breasts-12-2008/adriana-lima-breasts-6&postid=3565042
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1083345/Brazilian-model-Adriana-Lima-looks-beans-new-Victorias-Secret-bra-ad.html

pipitavivita

Lily, the way it looks on Adriana is NOT how its supposed to look in real life :( Gosh, I hate Victoria's secret with a passion so much and I hate all the photoshopping they do!

One of their many tricks firstly is to put the girls into bras at least 1-2 sizes smaller to enchance the cleavage area( but if you look closely at any shoot they've done, in the armpit area you can tell its fitting incorrectly)

I was glad at least when Rosie Huntington-Whiteley admitted that she sometimes wears 2-3 chicken cutlets at the same time!! for a photoshoot, and then of course the padding which the VS bras have. Now imagine if on top of all that, you have the digital enchancements as well, because they do like to boost them up a bit!

Obviously, I'm not saying Adriana is flat-chested or anything, and she does have tissue on top, but obviously she looks nowhere like in the pics you posted. Look here for example:

http://skinnyvscurvy.com/hot-models/lingerie-model-treat-adriana-lima.html#comments

The first two bras seem small to me, because if you check the underwire, it doesn't extend far enough, so all the tissue is pushed "up front". The blue one seems to be taking in all the tissue, and you can see that comparing to the pics you posted, she almost looks flat on top.

Please don't be this hard on yourself, and don't compare yourself to the VS models, because they are all smoke and mirrors. :) The bra does fit you, you hardly have any gaps in it anymore, and you know you are building tops, just perhaps slower than others because you gain it elsewhere before. Have you been trying the lotion trick?

soonenough

Lily13 said:
I can't help it but really wonder though why the tops aren't larger. UGH. I think if I had more tops I'd feel more happy with my size. I just keep at it and see what happens. :) I figure I can't get smaller, so there's nothing to lose.

Thank you for the comments. It really does mean a lot to me. I like to read them when I'm feeling down. :)

Also I know that the bra fits me, but it's not how it is supposed to look. This is Adriana Lima with the exact same bra on.

http://socialitelife.com/enlargedimage?back_to=/more_of_adriana_limas_miraculous_breasts-12-2008/adriana-lima-breasts-6&postid=3565042
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1083345/Brazilian-model-Adriana-Lima-looks-beans-new-Victorias-Secret-bra-ad.html

LIly, she was prepped to the max, and probably used gel to push it up, and wearing a smaller size that she normally wears. It's not how we wear our bras normally, and her shape is not puffed like that in her other pictures. Our shape, is all ours, and we are filling up gradually, doing it naturally, and our time will come. Watch out!!

Strumpet

Hey Lily,

You're probably getting annoyed with people pointing out how shopped those Adriana pics are, but I thought I'd show you a photo of her in "real life": http://bp1.blogger.com/_5MY04AwcwJs/Rgsoa-c10LI/AAAAAAAAAHQ/hFHaIloLAXE/s400/adrianalima01yv6.jpg You can see she's not flat, but it's nowhere near that crazy busting-out picture, even if that bra has massive push-up. I'd put her at about a 34C and I think she's one of the most voluptuous VS models.

I think you've made a really great progress! I think you've gone up about a cup size since last I was on forum, grats :) I'm sure the tops will come with time, but I understand how you're feeling frustrated. Do you think a wider base dome might help, like an XL? For me the upper bust swelled better than anything else, but I think it may depend on how your breasts are shaped.

Lily13

Thanks ladies. I just thought I should look a lot more full in the bra considering how much she is falling out of it. But if you say she's probably got chicken cutlets in there and is purposely wearing a size too small, then I'll let it go. :)

Last night I was in the car and had my seat belt on like always. Right where the belt hits my boob, it flattens it out soo much and this pink bra looks terrible. lol If anyone looked into the car they could have seen the edge of my bra sticking out. :D

Unfortunately I don't think I could use the XL's. I think they'd be too wide on my chest and would fart right off or I'd be unable to get suction. If I try to use the regular L domes, I can't get them to stay on at all. I don't know how I used those things for so long. haha Now if the XL's were contoured, then I might have a chance.

I'm still considering on trying some PM cream on my upper boobs. Part of me thinks I need to do something to kick this tissue into gear. :) I just don't think it ever developed properly during puberty. I had nothing at all throughout my teen years and didn't even need to wear a bra... It was pretty embarrassing seeing girls with C cups in 6th grade and I was flat... Then those same girls were D and E cups in 9th grade and I was still flat...ugh! It was only until about 19 that I got the little bit of tissue I started with.

I agree that Adriana is one of their larger breasted models. Even though a 34 C is a sister size for 32D, it seems soo much larger than me. I'll have to humor myself and try one on. It's a lot easier to find 34C's than 32D's! lol

My luteal swelling is starting today and wow I like how this bra is fitting now...Why oh why can't my boobs always feel like this?! ;D

PS: Strumpet it is nice to see you again!! :) How are you doing?

S

sissy2345

Lily, I am trying to make up for lost time, read about the new girls here and get caught up on tips and tricks that you guys are doing. I just looked back on your picture page from the beginning, and you are doing great.

Believe it or not, you new girls inspire me to keep going. I made it to a D cup from a B cup, but I still have a ways to go filling out on top. I read that is one of your issues also. It's taken me over 2.5 years pumping on and off but finally, my tops are filling in and staying put overnight. The longest I have gone lately is 2 days without pumping, but now they hold the top fullness without pumping. Before they had kinda a downward slope. So just keep at it.

Sissy

Status
Not open for further replies.