Lily13's Stats/Noogle Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

0xducesax0

:eek: :eek: :eek: 2inches!!! congratulations!!!

I've read your entire stats and i'm impressed with your progress!! Do you tie a scarf to keep the domes together? I heard this improves cleavage apparently.

Keep up the amazing progress xxx

Lily13

Since I pump 1 breast at a time (I have an airlock) I can position the dome pretty much wherever I want, so that helps! :)

2 INCHES!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!! Don't get caught up in those stupid online converters. that1spazticchik'll take you how rubbish they are. Go with what fits you in the shop.

Great to read your brilliant news ;D

that1spaztichik

Hahah! Yes I will, they are ALWAYS wrong with me! It's all about how much tissue you have and how you fill the cup, and how can a computer calculator see that? :)

SueB5

Hi Lily13
Congratulations on your increase!
I get irritated with calculators and bra sizes and have spent good money buying bras which don't fit, which has financed the bra industry well over the years, as I don't take them back. I am sure it is time some sort of standardisation is due. I have checked my sizes on quite a few online sites and the only thing that is the same consistently is that they all say I am a different size to the others. I have ranged from AA - D with the same measurements, and I knew I was between AA and A (UK) I tend to find a make of bra that fits and just keep going back for that style, which is limiting when there are so many nice bras around. Now I am increasing in size to a B I am back on the market again. I shall use my hands and eyes as a guide and forget labels. It would have saved me a fortune!

Lily13

I just wanted to check in. I am really late to ovulate this month, so no luteal swelling yet. I have been doing the same routine, but I wanted to see if I could get suction without the padding on the large domes. The good news is that I can now!! WOW. I have definitely grown A LOT because when I first got the domes, there was no way I could get suction, no matter how hard I tried. There was a huge gap on the sides and now that's gone. If I pump without the padding, I immediately hit the 3" mark on the domes with my nipples. Without padding there is a definite difference in the way the domes suction onto the breasts. I actually like the shape more than when I use the padding. However, the domes just dig way too much into my chest. So even though I think it might be stunting my growth, I'm going to continue using the padding. The indentations stick around too long for my liking.

I hope everyone else is seeing results!! thank you for all the kind words and encouragement. ;D

katieb

It's so good to hear you are making such wonderful process. I'm so pleased for you. Keep up the good work :)

Lily13

Well I got my period finally, so on CD 4 I'll be measuring my breasts at their smallest. Ugh the dreaded measuring tape! lol

I have decided that my booby goal is for my breasts to touch one another while in a bra. I know that sounds stupid, but that's what I want. I want this to happen WITHOUT a crazy push up bra. I know that VS sells those bras that make you gain like 2 cup sizes, but I want to be able to just wear a normally padded bra and for this to happen. Here's hoping for another good month of noogling! Grow boobies, grow! ;)

eva_bs

That's not stupid at all!!!! I think that's a great goal!!!! :)
Can't wait to see your new measurements!!!
I wish you all the luck on reaching your goal!!!!
Till now you have AMAZING results!!! Keep up the hard work! :)
Good Luck.
:-*

0xducesax0

:) i think i'm going to make your goal mine as well. It sounds great! I would love for my boobs to get super great cleavage; it's just unbelievably attractive in a women and I feel incomplete without it.
how is growth coming along? has anyone complimented you on getting bigger yet?

That goal is a brilliant one. That's how i decided what cup size I wanted to be. When I was pregnant and breastfeeding my boobs touched in the middle (in a bra) and it just felt so amazing! I looked at them ALL the time. ;D

Lily13

Do any of you ladies know what cup size it takes for cleavage to show like that in a regular bra? I wanted a full C but maybe that's not big enough? :D

Lily13

Oh my...I really might have to stop with the measuring tape as it is SOO depressing! Nothing changed on the tape for me this month. Ugh.

Under bust: 29" (+0.00)
Across Bust: 34" (+2.00) I started at 32".
Above bust 32.5" (+0.25)

The most important thing is how they look in a bra and I definitely am more full and rounder. I just need to be patient...(easier said than done).

Hi Lily,

So, I think with 32 band size (is that right?) you shold get touching boobs at a full C. Especially with the lovely shape the NB gives us.

whoot! to the touching boobs. BRING IT ON!

Rachiex

I think I'll join you on this boobs touching in a bra goal...although I think my boobs will only just be touching when they are DDs or Es (my new goal) because I have a bit of a broad chest and my boobs are quite far apart.

Also, I agree with Spaz...put down the measuring tape. Go by how they look and feel and don't be discouraged. You have done SO well so far.

X

0xducesax0

So i need to be a full C to get my boobs touching? Oooo i'm pretty positive about that :) i don't use the measuring tape at all... i did put down my beginning measurements and when i do reach my goal (i.e. grow 2 cup sizes) i will measure to show you all the difference! :) im excited for all of us now xxx

Lily13

flatty_natty said:
Hi Lily,

So, I think with 32 band size (is that right?) you shold get touching boobs at a full C. Especially with the lovely shape the NB gives us.

whoot! to the touching boobs. BRING IT ON!

I think I'm a 34 band. The last time I went to VS that's what the lady told me and I was about 15 pounds lighter back then (oh I miss being a size 2 :-[) I'm thinking it's got to at least be a C cup for the cleavage to start showing, but what the heck do I know!?! It's not like I walk up to women and ask them their breast size. How creepy would THAT be? haha :D

It would be PROPER creepy!

Honestly though. I'm such a boob freak at the moment I wouldn't put it past me at the moment!
I had touching boobs at 34C (full) I probably should have got a D but I was so excited to have big-bouncybursting out of my bra breasts that I didn't want to hide them!

Status
Not open for further replies.