Lily13's Stats/Noogle Journey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily13

Re: Lily13's Stats

I've just been chugging along with my noogling. I'm not seeing much difference in the measuring tape, but my breasts are looking rounder!

I have been trying to switch it up a bit. "They" say our bodies get used to or acclimated to the same types of muscle exercises, so that's why it's good to change up your exercise routine regularly so your body doesn't get "stuck". I kind of figure this goes for tissue expansion too. Rather than noogling immediately upon waking, I've been waiting until later at night. Not sure if it's doing anything, but I think switching the noogle schedule around so often is good. :)

Lily13

I had my husband take a front view picture of my breasts and it got me really down. I see no different from the front with my arms to the side. Ugh...I was pretty darn discouraged last night and even started crying. /sigh :'( I don't think it's healthy for me to take anymore pics until my 2 month anniversary. It's better that way I think for my own sake. haha

Lily13

I can tell my period is about to start because my breasts are deflating! I hate that...

Oh well I'm not going to let it get to me because I have grown so much since I started. I look at myself in bras and in low cut tops and I think to myself..who's boobs are these!! they can't be mine! :D I'll try to get new measurements here in a few days after my period starts up.

Lily13

Tomorrow morning I'm going to measure since it will be day 4 of my cycle. I figure I should be measuring on the same days so I'm comparing apples to apples. :) I don't think I've gained much as far as the measuring tape goes, but the boobies definitely feel and look bigger in bras! We'll see what the magical measuring tape says tomorrow.

I'm kind of nervous... :D

Lily13

Measurements are the same as last month. At least I didn't lose anything!! Phew ;D

Under bust: 29"
Across Bust: 33.5"
Above bust 32.25" Never measured this before, but I'm going to start!

I'm definitely growing into my A cup size bras, but I'm definitely not fully filling them out yet and I still have a lot of room to go. However, there is a huge difference. I actually have some chest fat to push up for some cleavage!! WOOHOO! ;) My bras are pretty darn old, so I might buy a cheap one to see how I fit into a brand new A cup. I have never liked bra shopping before so I go YEARS (yes years) in between buying bras. I HATE going because every time I go, I spend hours trying on every single style and type yet nothing ever fits me. Even the people working there would make comments.

Hopefully my attitude towards bra shopping (and breasts in general) will change as I continue to use NB! Even with the little extra cleavage I have, I feel sexier. :)

katieb

Well done - you've gone up 1.5" in 2 months, that's great :) I found my measurements used to vary so much from day to day that I'm only measuring once a month now too. Let's hope we're soon comparing watermelons with watermelons rather than apples with apples ;)

Lily13

Thanks Katieb! I grew a lot the first month, so I figured things would "stall" a bit.

Looking at your pics, it looks like things are going really well for you too, so that's great. I love NB!! :)

Lily13

Lately I had been having a lot of trouble keeping the darn domes on! I couldn't figure out what had changed. Well today I noticed a hole in part of the tubing. Sure enough if I moved a certain way, very slowly air was leaking out of the hole. Thankfully I had a little extra tubing, so I am good to go again.

I've been kind of slacking on the noogling. I've missed several days but that's probably because I had gotten so frustrated since I couldn't keep the domes on! Now that I figured out the problem, hopefully I can get some good noogling in. :)

I'd like to be a full A/small B cup by Christmas. I think that's a good goal for me!

Lily13

Luteal swelling is here early, which means I ovulated earlier this month. I really fill out my VS bikini top when I get my luteal swelling so it's pretty exciting for me. I was NEVER this large during this time until I added noogle. The tape measure doesn't seem to be changing much, but the shape of my breasts is getting better and better. They are also filling out too.

I bought a new type of lotion and will be trying this out. So far it seems good, I just have to make sure I'm not allergic to it and it doesn't give me headaches. The Udder cream was giving me chronic/constant headaches so I started using Dr. Mercola's body butter which worked great but it's just too expensive to keep using. I looked around on iherb and ordered Desert Essence Hand and body lotion. One is completely unscented and the other is Coconut scented! I'm really picky when it comes to lotions... ;)

I'd like to go to a store and get fitted for a bra, but I'm still a little shy about it. I might try a 32 band size to see if that fits any better than a 34. Since I measure 29" under my bust, I've heard that you can sometimes go either 32 or 34.

I plan on taking another bra pic on the first of September, so stay tuned for that on my pics thread. :)

Aim4c

Hi Lily13,

Do you measure with or without a bra?
It is recommended that you take your measurement in an unpadded bra. You may have growth that you are not seeing on the tape measure. The bra would pull everything together for a more accurate measurement.

Unfortunately, I do not own an unpadded bra, so I take mine without. :)

All the best!

Aim4c

It's nice to know someone like me exist :D

I hope you get some measureable growth in your luteal phase...fingers crossed.

Ha ha! An unpadded bra is kind of useless for me. The only reason I wear bras is to give me a bit of breast and hide my sticky out nips! ;D

With regards to your earlier post about needing more breast tissue at the top of your boobs to move up cup sizes. Is that where you find you are swelling? It seems that quite a lot of girls swell up top first? :)

Lily13

The tops still aren't swelling that much, but the side boob and underneath are much fuller overall. I think that's where I'm having growth. When I put a bra on now, all of that new tissue has to get squeezed into the bra giving me a little bit of cleavage in my shirts! ;) There are a few shirts I could never wear without another shirt underneath and yesterday when I put one of those on I could have gotten away without a shirt underneath.

I'll be measuring in like 2 days to see if anything changed there. I only measure once a month now because I fluctuate so much throughout my cycle. I got my period yesterday and I don't feel like I've lost much swelling. Normally my boobs completely deflate a day before or the day of my period.

Lily13

Another measuring update--Day 4 of my cycle so they should be as small as they get this month. My breasts didn't deflate this month after my period started, which is a good sign that I am growing!

Under bust: 29" (+0.00)
Across Bust: 34" (+2.00) With a 34 band size, I now have a 0" difference. Bra calculators still put me at a AA or small A.
Above bust 32.5" (+0.25) I just started measuring this last update.

My method: I use 1 large dome at a time with the insulation foam attached as padding. I use a combination of pump& hold and pump& release for about 45 minutes a day. Now that I'm getting better suction, I am using more of a pump& hold technique.

In 3 month's time I've gained 2 inches on my bust and I managed to fit into a B cup the other day at Target. I have no idea how true to size their bras are, but there is no way I would have fit into a B 3 months ago. I should probably go to victoria's secret to see how their bras fit me now. I couldn't even fit into their A's before because they were way too small big (oops wrong word!)

My breasts are much fuller, rounder and there is now some tissue up top. There is still a slope to them, but it is much improved. I have a long way to go, but am quite pleased! :)

jnorton22002

Hi Lily,

I'm soooo excited for you my dear. You must be just out of this world with happiness. You see, all we have to do is stay with it. Things always come to those that work hard at something. Keep up the good work my dear Hugs to you Joni :-* :-*

Lily13

Thank you ladies!! I am pretty excited. Just got to keep noogling.

I'm already getting booby greed and might have to bump up my goal to a D. ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.