Love my NB

Hopefulforbreasts

Hello!
I decided to start a new progress thread over here since the one on the stats page wasn't getting much traffic. I am just starting out with NB. I've been doing this about a week.
I just switched to PM supplements since the others were making me break out.
I am starting out at a 30B, 26.5 inches underbust, 30 inch bust.
My Goal is a 30D.
Below are pictures of me in a 30b bra before and then after a 2 hour pumping session yesterday 1 hour on then hear and massage and then another hour.
The other picture is a week ago and then this morning without pumping. I'm not sure I see much progress, but my breasts do feel heavier and bouncier.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    187.1 KB · Views: 251
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    181.5 KB · Views: 254
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.6 KB · Views: 295
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 303

Hopefulforbreasts

So I just got in my soft cup rings and airlock for my medium cups. Unfortunately the soft cup rings make the cups of way too constricting on my breasts to the point that they turn purple very fast. I also can't pump as much with the cup rings as without . So much to more comfortable noodling.
I figure I may have to get large cups if i want to use the cup rings.
The airlock does make noogling a lot easier as I can pump up one breast at a time then lock it and add the other cup.
I also started using a PM supplement instead of the natural curves; I also have a cream with pm that I added as well.

Caliboobs

actually, I find your current proportions to be.....stunningly lovely :eek:

But I wish you good fortune on your on your search for growth ;D

Caliboobs

:eek: yes, kind of amazing!! definitely much fuller!!

:-X shouldnt say it .... not appropriate, but...making me thirsty ::)

Caliboobs

::) sorry, ... I was in one of those moods....

But then that's the way it is when I've got the domes on... ;D

When i get a little larger I am going to experiment with some domperidone, as the end result for me is not only a pair, but a fully functional pair.

Yup, i want squirt guns....LOL ::)

Caliboobs

PS. just wondering if you have tried water noogling yet, I found long ago that water is a much better medium than air, but as time went on I found that doing it both ways in an alternating fashion puts the stretch on different parts of the breast tissue and so helps to not run into the dreaded down times, gaaa, cant think of the right terms, AHHH wait, no growth intervals. There that kind of describes it. I posted about it here somewhere long ago as Buxumboobs, there still may be some threads around I don't know but basically just fill the cups with water and pump em on. (I'm doing it right now hehehe) ::) Most people who have tried it like it and also report much greater amounts of stretch with a more comfortable feeling while wearing them. I used to refer to it as hydronoogling back then if you want to search for a thread. I took most all of my pics down as I was finding them on other sites and one even used my stuff for their progress section even though I was not a customer. So I don't post without water marks in the photo's anymore if at all. But if your serious about getting larger, I promise its a great help.

Hopefulforbreasts

If your wanting to induce you should look up using a tens unit to stimulate, you have to do it every three hours I think but some people are able to do it with less. Personally I would try the tens and manual expression (unless you have a willing partner ) before trying out domperidone. I use a tens as a massage for my breasts in between noogling since I'm too lazy to massage by hand for a full fifteen minutes. I use it maybe once or twice a day. Im waiting for some breast electrode pads,but for now I'm using the regular ones. Good luck with your goals! I have tried hydronoogling in the shower a few times but haven't been able to do it for a while. I'm thinking of getting a break bleeder to try again. I'm definitely serious about making progress as if this doesn't work I'm ready to drop 6 grand on surgery, but seeing the natural results vs the surgical ones I'm losing interest in the surgery option.

Wow that sucks that people were using your pics!

Hopefulforbreasts

I just wanted to share today's awesome swelling! This is the first time I've ever had cleavage!!! So exciting! This is about half an hour after pumping.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    381.3 KB · Views: 326

Caliboobs

mmm, i have been thinking on trying that out , but.....cash is a serious issue and has been for a number of years (not a lot of work here, I have three jobs and none of them pay well...LOL)

but, maybe santa will bring some by!@!

Hopefulforbreasts

Thanks Fruities!
Yes I google every day, most days a total of one hour. Ideally I would like to do two hours per day, and when o have the time I do.

Caliboobs

;) santa did ok, but nothin on the cash side of the bag...LOL

However I have been thinking on the tens unit thing, and I have a question ... since the breast is mostly duct, gland and fat, how does a device designed for muscle help out when the muscle is all below that stuff...? I have no experience with those devices, and as you use one I imagine you can tell me?

Hopefulforbreasts

Well the TENS sends a small electrical current through the breast so I imagine it stimulates the tissue and nerves. I read about electrical stimulation being used for wound healing in that it increases collagen production and blood supply. I believe it stimulated the breasts in a similiar way to massage. As far as inducing lactation the stimulation to the nerves in the breasts sends a signal to the brain to produce prolactin to produce milk in a similiar way that hand expression would.
I'm not sure necessarily that it does work to make the breast larger but I enjoy using it so I figure it's worth a try. Also if you put it high enough it will stimulate the pectoralis muscle and you can see it twitch.